Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Project:Time Bender

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:05 pm

The time traveler grabbed a paper, and smacked both the human and the daemon, and looked down at them “You primitives can kill each other over a war, that was caused by a bunch of Cybermen, or you can figure out how to time travel, and stop the war from starting, don’t care, but when Idiots with decent weapons start to fight, I get pissed.. and the last time I got pissed, I blew up a planet near what you humans call the Cygnus X-1 hole.. that was me. Yeah, now lets go!� the time lord looked extremely impatient

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:11 pm

Al looked over at the time-traveler. "You need any help with anything? Or you got it covered?"
It looked like he had it covered, but you never know. It seemed like he was having more trouble keeping the two squablers (fighting people) apart.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:07 am

"Sand for brains here started it! If he doesn't have enough brains to clearly look at a demon and see that it its like an underdeveloped primate than the sooner I get away from him the better!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:01 pm

"But you're not trying to get away from him. You're continuing to fight. The real question is, witch one of you is the adult that's going to stop it. Because by saying 'He started it' represents childish behavior."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:49 pm

"Whine, whine, both of you," called the Major from outside. "As far as I'm concerned, even these demons are a breach of security, they're lucky I didn't lock the lab down to start with. And mysterious strangers appearing from times unknown even more so."

mronimusha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:34 pm

As Kiesu became enraged he grabbed the major by the neck with one hand and lifted him into the air "DO NOT PISS ME OFF! I could snap your neck like a twig right here and now and you would be too stupid to realize that you are dead!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:12 pm

The Time lord walked towards Kiesu, and grabbed a strange looking screwdriver. The screwdriver, silver colored, was a small device, but its utility was almost endless. The traveler pressed a few buttons on its side, and watched as he upper actual metal part started to spin, the spinning emitting a high frequency sound burst that the daemon would probably be able to hear… “Let the man down,� the Traveler suggested firmly “or do you want to prove him right?�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:15 pm

Al nodded in agreement. "Dont be stupid."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:15 pm

Something you devolp over thousends of yesr of being hunted is a resistance to mind control." Kiesu said as he threw the major to the ground "The only thing that doess is give me a migrane."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:17 pm

Al kneeled down next to the Major to see if he was alright. "You okay?"
She didnt think he was injured in anyway. Infact she highly doubted it. He was, after all, stronger than he looked.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:02 pm

"Get out of my way," spat the Major, absolutely incensed at the demon's actions. The ease with which it had descended into violence proved exactly what he'd known - that it was a big, big security risk. Hammering his lengthy code into the grey metal door's keypad, he guessed the demon wouldn't be surviving the treatment he warranted for all risks. Yanking up the steel shutter to the cabinet, the Major smiled nastily, carressing the cold metal of his favourite weapon.

"You'll taste demon blood today, so you will." He hefted the heavy chaingun from it's mountings and, with only a momentary check to be sure it was loaded, as it always was, he stepped out into the corridor. The newcomer held something silvery, it looked like a screwdriver, but it was generating a high frequency pulse that hurt the Major's ears to be exposed to it.

"DEMON!" he bellowed, flicking off the chaingun's security catch and letting the barrel slowly rotate. "You've proven well enough that I cannot let you walk these halls any longer!" He pressed the blue button on the radio attached to his lapel - it sent out a rapid series of static pulses to the other security guard's radios, the signal for a security breach. If they did their job, they would lock down the blast doors and prevent anyone...or anything from leaving until they got the all-clear signal.

[It's gotten to the stage, Deathmaster, at which I no longer want to be in games where you also are. You've shown absolutely no skill and have been far too easy to degenerate into violence, which has brought about this stage. Prove that you can write competently and resist the temptation to godmod your way out of this, or I will recommend you be barred from some games until you prove you can write properly, and if that means training, so be it.]

mronimusha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:36 pm

[like ive already proven. i can dodge bullets that are ight at my head but i am not invincible but instea am a demon more civilized than your human who just cannot stand idiots as when i was ambushed for money. Neither of our charectars will come out of this wiyhout coughing and sweating blood. This is going to be something fun for the story]

As the blast doors came down a voice came on the demons radio "Whatever is going on currently ignore it and head to the testing chambers STAT. The test is about to begin and this is the perfect time to launch. The conditions will only be right at this time so you and Alegna head down here now!" "Well I guess I dont have the time to mop the floor up from your blood." Kiesu said "Some other time we will see which one of us is the better warrior but for now go slay some retarded demons on Mars. and i promise that neither of us will come out with serious wounds." He, Al, and Ran all headed to thetesting room where right in a room next to it would the pods be launched "Okay Ran stay here me and Al should be back in about five minutes until then dont leave this room. For your own life" Kiesu headed through a door into the room with the pods and mounted inside of one and took a mixture of chemicals that cured him of his Bloodlust. and than waited for Alegna.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:08 pm

Ran crossed his arms and glared at Keisu. "What do you mean for my own life?"
Al looked back at him. Then to the Major. Then lastly at Keisu. She didnt really know if she wanted to do this anymore. She was starting to get a feeling that something very bad was going to happen. Unsure of what else to do, she followed Keisu.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:37 pm

The Time Lord looked plainly at Al, as he held her arm.. “Trust me, Something’s wrong with the Time Machine, my instincts feel it, but I can’t tell what. Could you take me to the control room, so I could make sure he doesn’t turn into a quantum string or something please? “the man had n desperate look in his eyes, as he saw Kiesu jump towards the time portal.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:44 pm

Al took his arm and nodded, breaking into a run. Now she knew something bad was going to happen. She took him as quickly as she could to the control room and watched to see what he was going to do.
"Should I go back and get Ran?," she asked, concerned for her brother.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:22 am

As Kiesu waited he activated his pod and as it started to levitate he checked his supply of Bloodlust controllers "Okay I am good to go." His voice said over the intercom "Waiting for relpy as to weather to go in or not now."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:41 am

The Traveler briskly quickly retorted “yeah, take your brother here, while I try to make sure his setting s are locked on correctly!�. As the Time Lord dialed in various co-ordinates, attempted to retune the time machine, he realized that the code had a fatal error.. The return syntax read like this

Code: Select all
If Dial= FTL and Assume Hawkins’s Unified Field theory  is TRUE then RUN Error code 134 Cannot RETURN TO ORIGNAL SPACE! Danger error code 134

The time machine would not be able to return to its source time. The man knew that he had to rewrite the code, so he went back into his efforts to attempt to alter the primitive Time Machine’s code…

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:53 pm

Al ran frantically back into the room where her brother was and grabbed his hand.
"Come on Ran."
"Al, what's the matter?," Ran asked. He could feel the urgency in her voice.
"I'm not really sure, but I want to at least take you somewhere you'll be safe."
She lead him to the room the time traveler was in and closed the dor.
"Now what?," she asked.
She'd never been in a situation where her instincks told her so many things were wrong. She had no idea what to do.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:06 pm

As the time lord was punching in the code Kiesu's voice came over an intercom "Hey whats going on out there? Al? Time Lord guy? Hello? Whats going on. My readings are going off the charts.... I think the machines are going to blow!!" As Kiesu sat there while his pod hovered it startedmoving back and forth frantically "EVERYBODY GET OUT OF HERE!!!! THE THING IS GOING TO BLOW!!!!" The intercom than emitted static.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:00 pm

The Time lord shouted as the control console exploded in front of him, the shards of machine entering his arms and chest.. He crawled up to the console, looking down where the time machine should have been, he pounded one hand on the broken computer controller, knowing that the capsule had been sent through time and space, and he couldn’t trace it until he got back to the TARDIS… but that was for later, as the Traveler’s on regeneration system took over, knocking him unconscious.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.