Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Project:Time Bender

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:24 pm

As the console exploded, Al sheilded Ran with her body, getting shards throwninto her back. She cried out in pain and tried her best not to slump to the floor. She heard a thump behind her and turned to see the time traveler on the floor. Ran stayed curled up on the floor, still in shock, while Al crawled over to the traveler to see if he was alright. She didnt want to touch him, not knowing where his injuries were, but tried calling out to him.
"Hey, are you okay?," she asked. "Come on. Answer me!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:49 pm

The Time Lord managed to barely get up, and look straight at Al.. “get my watch, “ he said pained “press the central button, and I will do the rest..� he said before fainting

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:10 pm

"huh?" She looked arond the room, searching fo the watchhe had told her about. After a few moments of searching she found it and pressed the central button. Al them concerned herself with calmingRan down. The poor thing was shaking terribly.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:42 pm

A loud noise filled the air, the clamor resembling a series of bellows all being hit by sledge hammers, as a strange, shuttle pod appeared in the room. The shuttle opened up, revealing an interior that was larger than its exterior by many volumes. The Traveler felt that his Machine had arisen, and he got up, holding himself up long enough to walk inside the pod. He pointed at Al and her little brother, “Come with me, “he said tiredly, I will need your help…�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:17 pm

Al stared up at him. "What do you mean?"
Though she was utterly confused, she did her best to help her brother up and lead him into the shuttle. He was still in a state of shock, but knowinghis sister was baddly bleeding helped her walk.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:07 pm

The time lord walked in, and headed towards what appeared to be a large central chamber. He walked over the gangplank, and eventually headed towards the main core. He pressed his hands to the core, and looked at Al, he asked quietly “could you, make sure that the redline o the panel does not go over 13000, be cause otherwise I will fall into regeneration, Again…� he pointed at the operation station near the core, which had a flat screen panel near it, with a computer simulation of a readout which was at 5000.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:16 pm

Al nodded, still confused and practically stared at the thing.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:00 pm

The regenerative chamber started to wheeze loudly, as it injected two appendages into the side of the Traveler. The machine started to inject a chemical into the man, this apparent from the liquid being pumped through the clear tubes attached to the man. After several minuets of this, the machine pulled out several other arms, which each started to pick out the pieces of the charred console from the Time Lord’s Face, and chest. After this was completed, the other appendages attached to his side, and the object removal appendages stopped, and the man looked up at Al, “sorry you had to see that,� he said, with regret in his eyes, “but thanks for helping me. Now I must see if I can have you help me travel back and find this man, but only if you are willing…�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:18 pm

Al nodded. "But, Ran has to stay here where it's safe."
"What?! No! I'm going with you!,"Ran protested.
Al shut her eyes for a moment, looking exstremly hurt, then pushed Ran out of he cube. "I'm sorry," she said. "But I cant risk you getting hurt."
She turned to the traveler and nodded.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:09 pm

OOC: Do you want me to fuse this with Time Bender at this point or what?
The Traveler started up the machine, waving goodbye o the little boy, as he started to adjust some knobs on the control panel “well Off to, somewhere!� the Time Lord shouted, as he blasted off into time space, the wheezing noise returning on the outside.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:55 pm

OOC: What are you talking about? This is Time Bender. If you meant the vampires and werewolves thing, you can if you want. To be honest with you I didnt want to bring Al into it in the first place. But she's there now, so just do what you want I guess.

Al held onto whatever she could. She'd never been in a time machine before. She was supposed to be a scientist, but it seemed as if her destiny had changed.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:12 pm

Several minutes later the capsule was finally slung through the portal. A Shockwave shot through the room as the final partical of the capsul was tossed through the portal.
Last edited by Nightmare on Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:17 pm

OOC: You wrote "Slung through the portal" twice. O.o

She gave a slight scream of fright, refusing to let go of whatever she was holding.

OOC: Sorry it's so short...I dont really know what else to right.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:01 pm

Looking around, he laughed slightly, as the machine had stopped "Welcome to well, I'm not sure where we are, but I think we are in the year 5 million, I think. Well, anyway, I'm sorry for the major shock, the TARDIS is not as spry as she used to be, and who might you be?" the Doctor looked at the other person in the room.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.