Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Project:Time Bender

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:57 pm

Kiesu just shhok his head and smiled as they went home. He just sat there for a while than headed off but as he almost made it to a place to stay until the rain stopped he was jumped by a gang of thugs who thought he had some money. "Come on loser!" they shouted at him "Give us all your money or your blood will be all over this street!" Kiesu just kept walking until one of them stopped him and put a gun to his head "Don't mess with me you worthless piles of scum." Kiesu said. but after he said this the man who was holding a gun to his head pulled the trigger in hopes to kill him. But as the thug pulled the trigger Kiesu quickly dodged it and punched him in the face breaking his face in half. As the bullet kept going the man that was behind Kiesu was hit directly in the head. "I am only going to give you one more warning to the rest of you punks!" Kiesu shouted in anger as the two bodies bled out heavily "If any of you want to die tonight i'll be happy to oblige,because I haven't tasted evil blood since i was 5!" After he said this the rest of the thugs tried to shoot him but ended up shooting each other instead.

After the final bullet was shot all the thugs around Kiesu dropped as the bled from almost every single part of their bodies "Ran probably would have loved to see this." Kiesu said as he took the money the thugs had gotten off of other people and put in his pocket "Too bad I didn't get to try out this blade." Kiesu said as the rain stopped and the pure Starry night sky was visable. "No reason in finding a place to stay now." Kiesu said as he looked up at the sky. "Although I still need a place to stay for the night." After saying this he went to the park and sat on one of the benches as he tried desperatley to wipe off the blood that had splattered on him.

After a while of getting most of the blood off Al came walking through the park with an umbrella in her hand. As she was walking she saw Kiesu sitting on the bench looking up at the night sky. As she walked over to where he was sitting she sat next to him and asked what he was doing at the park. "Star gazing." was Kiesu's only answer. As Alexamined him more closely she saw blood splatters on his coat and asked him if he was okay. "you might want to go a couple blocks down that way to see who the blood belongs to." Kiesu said dryly "Some Street thugs tried to kill me but humans are way slower than a full demon so they ended up shooting each other." Al just sat there in shock at how he could say something like that so calmly. He looked at her and replied to her expression and said "I didn't kill them, they killed each other. I jsut say it so dryly because they were scum who tried to kill me and rob me." Kiesu put his right wrist which still had the energy blade on iy and continued "If they had this technology than this city could be in ruins. everybody in the Scince building would be killed, Ran would be killed. you could be killed. So I just saved hundreds of lives just by litteraly dodging a bullet."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:12 pm

"... If they had that technology, which they dont. So you techinically didnt save anyone's life but your own... sort of." She got a sheepish look on her face. "Sorry... I have a bad habbit of over thinking things like that." ^_^'
"Where's Ran?"
"He's up in the apartment. Didnt you realize you were right around the corner?" She held up a grocery bag. "I had to go get us dinner."
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:34 pm

"Oh and also jsut as a fact." Kiesu said "This thing comes off and I'm not invincible so they could get their hands on the tech strip it and make duplicates." Kiesu looked at the bag and asked if she needed any help with the groceries but she declined the offer and made her way back to her apartment while Kiesu sat there abd returned to his star gazing.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:04 am

She she stoped and turned to face him. "You got a place to stay right?"
He could tell she was thinking about inviting him over.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:28 am

"Ya." He responded "Don't worry about it. Good Night."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:09 pm

She shrugged. "Whatever you say." As she bagan to walk off, one of the bags ripped and dropped it's contens.
"Oh you've gotta be kidding me!!"
She stoopeed down and picked everything up. "My luck sucks!" She waved good-bye to Keisu (as best as she could anyways) and headed home, muttering curses under her breath as she went.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:06 pm

The next day Ran decided to go to work with his sister. He wasnt taking any chances of his siter being take away. As Keisu walked in, Al waved at him.
"Hey Keisu! What's up?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:43 pm

"two things." He said "One your a little bit late." "I know but Ran decided to come with me so I had to make him look presentable." Al responded "And two: the tests are being moved to 12 o' clock today."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:04 pm

"Really? That's kinda sudden, but not surprising concidering we've been way ahead of schedual since you got here." She closed the pannel she'd been working on and sat on the machine (being carefull not to sit on anything important)
"Sorry about being late. I had to fight with Ran to get him to take a bath. And when I say fight I mean I had to strip him and throw him in the water."
"I told you that if you left I'd take a bath by myself! You didnt have to scrub me for crying out loud," he said as he crossed his arms and blushed slightly.
"You take too long in the bath. Besides, we've been baithing together since we were kids. It's not like I've never seen you-"
"Alegna!," Ran shouted.
"What? It's the truth......So when did you say the tests started again?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:08 am

"twelve o' clock today." Kiesu said said "Although I wouldn't have minded seeing you naked and soaking wet :lol: ."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:32 am

"You sicko!," Ran shouted, an even deeper blush covering his face. Al patted him on the head.
"He's just kidding."
Ran still refused to even look at the demon.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:23 pm

"Hey I didnt mean you." Kiesu said with a chuckle "Your the last hing Id want to see naked."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:28 pm

Al's face flushed bright red. "WHAT?!" She looked as if she was about to fall over. Ran glared daggers at Keisu.
"She's really shy about that kind of stuff you moron."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:51 pm

Kiesu laughed as he said "I was just joking to see what kind of a reaction I would get :lol: "

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:13 pm

Al however was still caught up in her embaresment :oops: . Ran snaped his fingers in her face, making her jump and fall backwards. She flipped over and landed on her feet. She felt her head for a moment, checking to see if there was something there. when there wasnt, she looked relieved.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:33 pm

"Thank Kami-sama for cat-like reflexes!," she said.
"Literally," Agreed Ran

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:13 pm

Keisu looked at them as if they had shared some private joke and not included him.
"You dont get it yet?" Ran asked him. "She's a cat demon."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:57 am

"Good thing Im not an animal demon or else I might have a grudge against you." Kiesu said with a laugh.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:38 am

"...Why?"Al looked at him curiously.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:17 pm

"Cats are Hunters they go after most beasts."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.