Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Project:Time Bender

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:08 pm

She gave him a cute kitty smile. "Not me."
She looked around the room, making sure it was empty.
"Wanna see something cool?"
Before Keisu could answer, she let loose. Her tail and ears that is. Her tail looked morelike that of a dog's (short and fluffy) but her ears were deffinently cat ears. She rubbed her ears slightly.
"Man that feels so much better. :D I hate having them scrunched up in my hair. I cant let the humans see them though. If I do, they'll freak."
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:28 pm

"Why?" Kiesu said looking confused"They see me alot."

OOC:Try to get oyur char into Werewolves Elves ECT after My Char leaves. It may be a bit harder to keep track of the 2 chars but then it really goes with the fact that thats where Kiesu ends up after going into the Time Machine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:47 pm

"Yeah, but you look more human. these things are strange to them. And you know humans dont like what they dont understand."

OOC: What we could do in have Al go with you but get separated. You could goup to Mana (My char in the elves thing) and as her were Al is.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:09 pm

"What?!" He said in confusion as examined his body well i know I looked Demon when I first came." He heavily concentrated and than his horns and two rows of back spikes appeared "There we go I like being like this better although its not good for a vehicle."

OOC:Did you mean to type in Ask and if you did Im going to "Ask" Mana the Hard way

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:44 pm

"Nice." Al said. She inpected the spikes while Ran had no interest.

OOC: YOu dont have to ask her the hard way. She's the kid of person that will just tell you if it benefits her in some way. Which it will.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:04 pm

"He only seems interested in his sister huh?"

OOC:I didnt know that at the time

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:12 pm

"Yeah." She leaned over to whisper in Keisu's ear. "The guys here like to tease him. They say he's got an older sister complex."
The sound of footsteps reached their ears.
"Aw man," Al said putting her ears back in hiding. "That was a short lived freedome."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drenkar on Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:17 pm

Drenkar walked out of the shadows knowing that they had already hear him there, he turned to kiesu and said "Long time no talk brother."
Last edited by Drenkar on Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drenkar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:22 pm

"Hey." Kiesu said as he cracked his neck glad to see your still alive old man!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:24 pm

Al and Ran looked at the man with curiosity.
"Who's this," Ran asked.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:12 pm

"Lets just say hes an old war buddy of mine."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:32 pm

Al poked Drenkar while Ran inspected him. "Cool," they both said

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drenkar on Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:05 pm

"What you never seen a draken before?" Drenkar replied getting adjitated

Drenkar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:31 pm

"Nope," she said.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:19 pm

"Believe it or not hes the oldest pain in existance." Kiesu said, and as he said this Drenkar looked at him with an evil look "Fine!" Kiesu said rolling his eyes "His names Drenkar and hes the oldest grumpiest grandpa in existance. every time I ran into him something bad happened to me that hurt like hELL! Hes like a bad omen, or something. And my worst fear about this mission is when I go back in time that I see him on his birthday because thats when things really go wrong." he paused for a minuts "What day is it by the way?"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drenkar on Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:44 pm

"It just so happends to be my birthday." Drenkar smirked with an evil grin."And it Just so happends that i came to warn you of something. But before i do i should introduce my self, My name is Drenkar im a Draken, which is a hybrid of a Vampire and a Dragon, and like he said im very old, but lets just say im 22.Any ways i heard that somethin big is gonna happend soon so i thought i should warn yall."He Said as he heard something coming

Drenkar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:49 pm

"Shit." Kiesu said aloud "Everybody keep an out out for anything bad!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:09 pm

"Awsome," Said Al. "Man we must be babies compared to your age."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:50 pm

"How old are you two?" Ran asked

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drenkar on Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:39 pm

"age isnt important right now, but if you must know i am one of the first on earth."Drenkar said while he turned his head to listen to who was coming.

Drenkar
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.