Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Project:Time Bender

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:50 pm

Major Aster was confused for a moment. "What? Allie, was that thing speaking our language?"

"Well, yes. And don't call me Allie."

"Really. So why did it think I was about to shoot it when all I have is a broken locker door?" Putting the door down on an empty desk, he whipped out a screwdriver from his back pocket and started to fiddle with the black panel on it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mronimusha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:59 pm

"Trust me spycho I could easily kick your butt unlike any wimpy demons you may have faced in the past."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:19 pm

The man walked out of the diner, full from eating a low quality meal, and he looked around, his face having a look of glee on it.. “It’s the Time when humans finally figure out Time Travel� he said, as he walked towards the secure faculty, the man showing some sort of ID to the Guard, so that he would receive access. He walked in, heading towards the actual lab where the protype was kept..
he passed by the lockers, and peered inside, wondering if any of the creators of the Machine would be inside..

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:27 pm

Al leaned on a desk looking rather sleepy. "So what's on the schedual for today again?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:31 pm

"Yeah, yeah, sure," said the Major, not entirely sure he wasn't mishearing the demon still. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted someone, but the doors slammed closed before he could get a proper look. Nobody else seemed to have noticed anything, too engrossed in their own conversation, and Aster took a look himself, dropping the screwdriver on the desk. The doors opened as he got closer - evidence his sensors were still working, unlike most of the things around here - and he poked his head out into the corridor.

"Hey, you! Stop!" he shouted, spotting the stranger. Clad in a blue jumpsuit with a large number 13, he obviously wasn't part of the staff; the security guards were all military men, and wore their uniforms, whereas the researchers wore casual clothes. The technicians wore jumpsuits, but they were a dull grey, not this blue. Pulling his pistol out of it's holster, Aster adopted the Weaver firing position and shouted again. "Stop!"

[Feel free to ignore the colour talk, but if so, I'll know you suck for not liking Fallout. >_>]

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:44 pm

OOC: What the hell's Fallout?

Al leaned slightly on Keisu now, not qujite meaning to. "Is he talking to himself again?"
She was already half asleep.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:13 pm

[It's a game set in a post-apocalyptic world, really good. The main character wears a jumpsuit with the number 13 on the back.]

Looking back into the room irritably, the Major said "I'm not talking to myself, there's someone else out here, someone I've never seen before. Your demon friends might want to give me a hand."

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:11 pm

Al shrugged. "Dont tell me. Ask them."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:37 pm

"I'm still not sure they can even understand me. That one," Aster complained, gesturing to the bigger demon, "seems to think I want to fight him, and that one thinks I can shoot him with a locker door. I'm good, but I'm not that good."

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:40 am

Al let out a little laugh. "Oh I'm sure you'll find a way."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:42 pm

OOC: I’m assuming you’re playing as the fallout guy?�

The man walked backwards, surprised to hear all the commotion, as he headed back, the unwittingly running into the stranger, and towards the combat area. When he heard the voice of an apparent security officer scream out “Stop�, the man placed his hand on his head, and simply said “Ok all right, I’ll stop “ he said, in a confused voice, “Do you know who is in charge of this place?� the man said in his usual London accented voice.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:39 pm

[No, no, I was just throwing in the Fallout reference.]

"First things first. Who are you? And why do you have clearance to be here?" Aster kept the pistol levelled at the newcomer. "And don't think about giving me any prevarications, you must have had clearance to get through the blast doors. You didn't teleport in, after all."

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:46 pm

As kiesu walked out and stood behind the man in the jumpsuit he focused his attention on the Major "We don't have time for this. The first run is starting in an hour. Bring this idiot with you and you can deal with him after the launch."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:08 pm

The English man blinked “Well I’ve been caught. I’m not from this lab at all, in fact I’m a Time Lord, in fact you could call me…� He stopped, as he started to collapse, holding his ribs as he fell. “Oh not now� he said painedly, as he started to glow a bright white.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:10 pm

"Looks like he uncontrollable. If he really was a time lord he couldve just blinked right out."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:31 pm

The man distorted slightly, his older form changing into a new persona, him now resembling an Irishman, after the transformation, looked at the daemon and started to rant .
I hate when ignorant daemons talk about We Time Lords, who easily have our TARDISes which can travel through time and space, while you mortals have just barley scratched the surface of the secrets of the universe. Your design n is all wrong, and I just came here to show you how its really done..�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:44 pm

"Ya well Ive never met a time lord with a big of multiple Personality disorder than you!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drenkar on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:11 pm

Drenkar calmly walks towards Kiesu "Enough fighting you two..." Drenkar Looked at the now Irish man, "Your not telling the whole part of why your here, now tell us before I lose my temper" Drenkar Picked up the Irish man by the shirt and held him up to the ceiling waiting for his answer. Drenkar then turns towards the Major and takes his gun and smashes it into the ground.

Drenkar
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:42 pm

"Hey, you stupid piece of shit!" yelled the Major, pissed at seeing his gun break. "That's my fucking gun!" Turning away, he stalked off to his locker - well, "locker" was a bit of a misleading term as it was effectively a small armoury, stocked with an eye-watering amount of weaponry. Taking out the eight-shelled combat shotgun, he started to load it, just in case the excrement did hit the fan.

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:05 pm

Kiesu walked over to the major and bent the barrel of the gun "No guns unless its a dire situation. which it will not be."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.