Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project Zero: Freedom

a part of “Project Zero: Freedom”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

A group of lab-rat mutants escape an Institute, and run into a group of free mutants, working to take down various institutes across the U.S. Will you survive in this desperate fight for freedom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Zero: Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:03 pm

This is where you can chat, reserve characters, ask questions, suggest plots, let me know important things, ect. Feel free to say anything that comes to mind. I will not judge (: No question are stupid ones and no plot suggestions are bad. If you want to talk to me privately, just shoot me a PM. I love all of you who join my roleplay, and for those who don't- thanks for at least browsing. (; Have fun, I hope you enjoy.
-Desire
(P.S)When reserving your character, please include as much as possible. [ role, gender, and species(: ]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Project Zero: Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:17 pm

Interesting Roleplay, I'm in. I was looking for a role-play like this for a while now, so thank you for making this. I may occasionally leave for a bit, but that means I have to study for tests or I'm at school. I'll tell you my timezone in a pm, so you can know what time I'm on and what time I'm offline. If anything is missing from this, then just look at the character sheet I'm going to upload and the stuff missing from here should be there.

Hi, you may call me fox
The character role I'd like to reserve is: Escapee two, leader's best friend.
The character species I'd like to reserve is: Mutant
The character Gender I'd like to reserve is: Male
On a scale of 1 - 10, I'm online: Usually about 6-7, since tests and stuff are coming up.
I'll probably be able to post: About 15-20 posts a week, usually more but tests are keeping me kind of busy.
Timezones....................

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Hello you can call me Echo or Rose.
I am interested in Escapee number three/female/above sister
I am interested in her being a Stripe
Im on quite a lot because i really dont have a life lol
I do write through my phone but that doesnt mean my posts are small
and id be willing to help co-gm if you are looking for one
anything else you want to know just ask
Last edited by Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi desire99600! This role play looks pretty neat. I think I would like to join.

As for a character I was thinking:

Escapee 4: Male, Group Member Mutant
Type of Mutant: Flock (not exactly sure what kind yet, still have to think about it but I'll shoot you a PM when I get an idea)

FYI: If I do join this, I may want to make two characters.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Hi Desire! :)

EDIT:::

I saw that the best friend was already taken. So could I reserve the revolution leader's right hand :)
He'll be a Feline, I think. :)
Last edited by LuckyNumber24 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Allllrriiighty then.

Hello Dez it's been a while, how've ya been?

One. If you take a gander at my Avi, you'll notice a number of years. That's whole long I'vd been had no life and that's not changing now. I am literally one here daily xD Pleasures of working at home xD

Two. I'd like a Escapee Group Memeber is at all possible, Pride, Female, age 21 FC: Nicki Minaj (I know you have no face Claims but I just thought I'd throw that in there. tee hee)

Three. I'm -as usual- willing to make a male character. He'd probably be a Stripe, about 18, Revolutionary, FC...Uhhh Don't know yet. hee hee
(But he'll probably come later depending on the need for him)

Thanks!
Malice
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:55 pm

*screams* I shOULDN'T be dOiNg thIS BUT IT'S GOOD YES VERY GOOD SO I CAN'T. sTOP MY HANDS FROM--*insert gross sobbing here*

Just. Just ignore me. Also I love the title fonts. Where did you make those?

IF the position has not been taken/reserved already, I would like to reserve the position of:

Revolution Mutant: 1, Leader. Male. (and Pride, since that's what it says he is) IF this position is unavailable, then I would instead (but not also) like to reserve: Revolution Mutant: 3, Leader's Right Hand. Male. Pack.

Hmmmm, if you need any more information than that, I would be glad to give it to you. Also, we can talk over PMs since you'll be playing the Rev Leader's lil' sis. ^^ I'm in a bit of a rush right now so I can't do that (I'm only in a rush since I need to get to bed! I'm honestly not a busy person. At all. Whatsoever). Thank you~

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:07 am

I read this RP earlier and loved the idea but had a headache and laid down. Now I would like to reserve a character!

Species: Auroras
    Role: Revolution Mutant

I'm on quite often so I'll post as much as needed ^_^

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 am

GWAH!!!

Echo's at her dirty work again, beating me to the rolls i would like, BUT, shes awesome, so what can I say.

I read through the from page and found this terribly interesting, and began to envision a character as i read through the mutants....at first, stripe caught my eye, considering i adore tigers...but...

Then I read the Felines..

..its sad to say I fell in love...

The character i envisioned would fall under the escapee's kind of, considering she wouldn't be in a group, but a loner. She spies on the group of Revolution mutants, and stays as far away from the hunters as possible, always using her visions to protect herself.

And she would be modeled after my own feline, Nova.

I'm online every day, save the one or two weekends a month when I go and see my fiance, we've been forced into a long distance relationship after his grandmother died, he has to take care of his little brother, and I had just gotten a job when she passed, so I'm stuck here waiting. But whenever I leave, I will notify you. This character will work well with that, because she is a loner at heart, and even if found, will disappear on occasion.

Dont worry, my job never keeps me away for long. :)

I will create a character just because Echo is sick and that leaves me horribly bored, though I do need to wake up early tomorrow, so I suppose I'll sleep.

Hope you can find a place for this character in your vastly growing roleplay, if not, its alright, I understand...I'll just go cry myself to sleep for days upon days play with my kitties.:)

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sapphire Tears on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 am

2. Second-hand | Female | Species: N/A | OPEN

Hello You can call me Tears

I wold like to reserve Second-hand for Mutant Hunters. Of course she will be female. The species will be a feline.
Last edited by Sapphire Tears on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sapphire Tears
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Travis_black on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:31 am

I would like to take the spot of the male hunter and just because I could so play with it I would like to be a wing ^_^ please and ty

Travis_black
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:06 am

I made my character last night! Tell me what you think :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:34 pm

I made a character, she's not very detailed but I can Role Play really well. Hope you except me.

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Okay guys, sorry I never responded here, but I was really busy last night after I put this up. I'll respond to everyone now.

@0neTailedf0x,
I responded to your PM, but I thought I'd also let you know on here that the spot's yours(:

@Echo_Rose
I responded to your PM, but I thought I'd also let you know on here that the spot's yours(:

@Furry Dragon,
The spot is yours, and two characters would be fine, just let me know if you do decide to.

@LuckyNumber24,
Hey there, long time, no see(: That's fine, I'll reserve that spot for you, so you'll be taking that one and the ones your PMed me about, am I right?

@MaliceInWonderland,
Hey Malice, I've been great, how about you?(:
Both slots are yours, glad to have you on board

@Spectrum,
Haha, thank you, I made the fonts on cooltext.com, though you have to save them to your computer, then upload them to photobucket, or some website where you can steal the URL
The leader spot is yours, but (not that I'm doubting your loyalty), just letting you know that it's going to be a pretty big role.
As for talking about the brother-sister thing, just PM me when you're ready to start working on your character. Just want to talk about things like their history and relationship.(:

@Sathandra,
sounds good, reserving it now(:

@WinterWhisperz,
I love the idea, the spot is yours(:

@Sapphire Tears,
I'm so sorry hun, but someone else reserved that spot just before you did.
If you would like though, you may have any of the other hunter spots?

@Travis_black,
First Wing! And a male Wing too! I figured we'd be getting a lot of female Wings, but I guess not, haha. The spot is yours.

@Mr. Baneling Squishy & Gypsy123,
Haven't gotten to looking at characters yet, but I'm getting there just after this. I'll edit this to give you feedback as soon as I get to it, this RP kind of exploded over-night, so I have a lot of work to do(;

@Everyone,
Thanks so much for joining! I was afraid no one would join(:
I got all the reservations up! You may want to look them over to make sure I reserved you the right spot and all that good stuff, or that i didn't forget you.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:41 pm

I'll start working on a character tonight, hopefully I'll be able to finish her tonight as well. As far as my availability goes, I can reliably post once per day, but I'm not on at all hours or anything, hope that's okay. And you guys can call me August, Arria, AA, or really whatever you want as long as I know you're talking to me :)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:44 pm

)I submitted my character, but she's not done yet, so don't look at her. :) I have homework to do, so I'll try to finish her tonight after I get it all done. IF I get it all done. ^^
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sapphire Tears on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Ah man, well okay may I reserve Revolution Mutant: Number 2's best friend | Female | Species: N/A | Age: N/A | OPEN

Sapphire Tears
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:23 pm

@Sapphire,
Sounds good, what species would you like?

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:36 pm

@Desire: Ack, I'm so sorry for this. I'm really glad I got the part, but unfortunately, I was being a little too optimistic when I asked for it. >< This roleplay is really nice and it has a lot of interest, but I'm not going to be able to be on the site much longer (a month and a half) before I'm gone for two straight months without internet and that wouldn't be good if this is still going. So, I don't think I can take the risk, especially not for your wonderful roleplay. I'm sorry! But I have to opt out! Dx

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:40 pm

@Spectrum,
That's totally allright, life comes first, thanks for letting me know!(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!