Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Promise me...[wolves:need males](open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Promise me...[wolves:need males](open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:14 am

Rush trotted in a straight line into the woods for quite some time before he decided it might be time to head back in. He stopped and made a few circles in the dirt, trying to decide whether he was ready to go home or wander aimlessly for a bit more. Making up his mind finally, he headed back the way he'd come, retracing his steps back to the pack. As wonderful as it was to take off into the lonely woods and run away from everything, he did find comfort in being around his family. Sometimes he got the feeling he cared about them a hell of a lot more that they cared for him but he could deal with that.

He found his pace and held it till he was just outside their territory, lingering there.

"The world could spin endlessly waiting for you to get yourself together. Each of us could drop before reaching each other. But at that and any point if you're willing to get up and dust yourself off- you will be reguaranteed your chance and our world will never stop spinning."-a friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Syhoitta on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:26 pm

Lorika felt a wave of relief and happiness wash over her as she eagerly stepped beside him, following parallel to his form. She was aware of the burden that would bee placed upon her now that she would be accepting such a position, but it was no matter to her. She kept pace with him easily, her side gently brushing against his, her tail held down but stiff, showing a bit more confidence than usual.

She came around to the edge, her eyes mainly focused upon him, but as he began to speak she glanced over and beheld the area below her, an unmaskable gasp slipping her. Her orbs widened, her ears slicked back. She leaned slightly forward, a forepaw on the outer rim of the edge, and peered down with even more interest.

The sheer beauty of the diamond encrested plain before her nearly dropped her, but what truly got to her was Lunarus' explanation; this was a gift to her? She received his lick with eagerness, returning the loving favor instantly.

"Lunarus, it's... beautiful... no wonder you are so wise. I would come here as often as possible to meditate." She chuckled softly, leaning her lean form against his for support. "Thank you, thank you so much."
~^*^~Try to have some fun... Just don't kill yourself in the process~^*^~

Much love,
Malz

"Don't look at the ripples where the rock has skipped, but rather to where the rock skips next." -Saldon

http://fromtheashes.midnightfable.com <--- For those that wish to release their inner wolf

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Syhoitta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Piaras on Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Kaze had resorted to leaping from branch to branch among the tree tops in a vain attempt to keep up when he noticed that Eisley had stopped. Leaping down, he skidded to a halt where she was standing, panting heavily. "Huh? What's wrong? Why not now? No time like the present!" he said eagerly, still excited from the race. Sniffing the air, he faintly detects two scents. "Is that Lunarus? But then... who's that with him? Do you think they're busy?" he asks naively.

Piaras
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Lunarus let Lorika lean against him, his form strong enough that it gave him no trouble. He felt her heart beat and breath through her skin and he closed his eyes:

His eyes opened, the land around him was dieing... The sky was a crimson red, like blood being spilled in water... collums of dark smoke seemed to hold up the dieing sky with their burning smell and impernitrable blackness. The land was charred and destroyed at his feet.... What little remained of the forrests were aglow with burning fires that spread faster than anything he had seen before. The lake was dried up and gone and the air was chocked with dust, smoke and death.

Infront of him, stood an entire pack or two of sabers... their forms large and black, outlined by the Bloodmoon that light the sky behnd them. Their leader stood infront of him, larger than any saber he could ever imagine with burning eyes and enormous fangs and claws.

Lunarus looked behind him... his pack wasn't there, it was only him against the sabers.... His voice left his body and he did not control it. "So, do we have a deal?" The saber laughed a menacing laugh..."If you best me... Lunarus, the wolf cub that lead to my father and mother's death, our Saber Alpha and Beta.... Then my pack will return to where we came from, acknowledging the wolves as the stronger of the two.... But if I win... Lunarus the Wise... If I win... I will kill you and hunt down the rest of your pack until every... last... one... dies...." The saber cut a groove in the ground with one of his claws on each of his final words.

The world around him spun, he felt pain in his body and realised he was on the floor, the saber stood above him laughing. "You have failed Lunarus... and now I will take my prize." As the saber said this he raised on of his paws and brought it down at his face. Lunars closed his eyes as he heard someone's voice faintly in his ears scream his name, "Lunarus!" The voice echoed, he knew that voice... who was it?...

Lunarus oppened his eyes... He was still with Lorika by the cliffs.... He felt her slight weight against him and he slowly pushed her back up until she stood with her own power. Her eyes looked worried by his tense change.

He coughed into the ground and his good eye narrowed aon the few dropplets of blood... did he bite himself... or was it a reminder of the vision? Lunarus turned to Lorika, "I... I just had a prophetic vision about the pack and the coming times.... I cannot speak of it here... but I'm afraid we must return now...."
----------------------------------------------------
OOC: I got permission from natno to go ahead with a plot idea I came up with... I can't give away the details but I can't have everyone jumping to my side at the council meeting, I need this slightly out of my favor for it to work... Thanks and I hope you all enjoy it.
"Only the Master can see all the Imperfections in his work."
-Saldon, 2008

"Remæus hidding easter eggs... im not sure if im going on that hunt..."
- Hunter_Killer 11:21:11 November 23, 2009

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Syhoitta on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:38 pm

She had been so taken by the view before her, she hadn't realized that something was afoot until the blood was visible. She immediately planted herself firm on the ground, releasing most of her weight from the side of Lunarus. She called to him gently, nudging him with her cold nose before she felt him shift, completely pushing her off of him. She allowed this, her tangerine and burnt orange bod rotating slightly as her came to.

She listened to his words, a sudden weight falling upon her shoulders: it was obvious what he had seen was of ill will. She swallowed hard, her ears folding back against her skull. She gazed forlornly at his place of meditation strung out before her, so beautiful and grand. What had he seen? The plains destroyed and awash with ash and death? Dead pups and their mothers, too? She shuddered and promptly brought her thoughts to the present.

"Yes, then we should go now. I'll have you lead... what will the others think if we emerge, suddenly equals? Would it not be best to hide it, for now? At least until you can formally declare it to the council?" She stood and turned, nodding at the path they had left, eager to return.

Lady_Syhoitta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:49 pm

Lunarus agreed, "I saw it as the wisest choice..." He stopped after a solitary step, "Alphas havet had prophetic visions unless they are needed to do something for the better of the pack in the worst of times..." He muttered this low enough that Lorika wouldn't hear or worry about him, "What does this mean?" He moved again, and as he took to the path to return he sensed to moods nearby...excietment and curiosity... Kaze and Eisley were close by.

"You can come out and speak to us now... we have finished with our private counsil.... What is it you need of us Kaze and Eisley? What is so important that our Head Scout would seek me out.... Or does it have to do with the sabers?" He waited for them to emerge from the woods. Sensing tier moods shift from their previous states to shock and curiosity. "I have been around long enough to know your basic moods that you usually have rooted in your heads.... now what is it?"

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 am

Eisley kept a calm face but she could feel something different between the alpha and beta...but she could not tell what it was.
"Kaze and I were talking...we think it's best that we tell the pack that the sabers are after us. We understand the reasoning from before for not telling them...but now...I don't think it's such a good idea." Eisley watched her alpha's eyes. They never gave away anything but it helped her focus. The mating incident was at the back of her head now...she'd search later.

natno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:14 am

Lunarous studied them... While it was respectable for Eisley to know about the sabers, Kaze could only truly be told by her... Which leads to why they were together... He gave a mental smile, perhaps they were together as well before they decided to share this problem.

"We already know of the sabers, the crescent moon is changing its color and each phase of the moon after it, until the blood moon arises in the night sky. For it is a warning that once bad times return again and our enemies follow behind us...

While I can't tell you the extent of it, I had a prophetic vision on event to come. Seeing as you are here Eisley, you can help us... I need you to go to the council rock in my place to announce the calling of the head council to determin the events to come... We will be heading back as fast as we can."

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Piaras on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Emerging from the woods with Eisley, Kaze greeted Lunarus and Lorika cheerfully. As he stood listening to the discourse between Lunaras and Eisley, slowly excitement started to kick in. All this talk of danger and sabers would mean there would be a fight right? A real one! While Kaze usually won the friendly spars held with other pack members, he had never actually been a real fight where his life had been threatened. Because of this, he failed to really grasp the danger present in the situation. Kaze begins fidgeting slightly.

Piaras
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Lunarus begins to sense the excietment in Kaze's mind even before he starts fidgeting.

"You are foolish to believe battle is as excieting as sparring with a pack-mate... Look at my eye and the scar. They are a medal of courage but also a badge of foolishness... I was a pup and jumped off to try and lure and fight the sabers, and they weren't our pack-mates who we live with all day, share food with and sleep with... The sabers are our enemies and mercilous... uncarring to us.

They landed the blow that placed me blind in one eye. Only ythe foolish believe battle is glorified... when really it is dirty and controled only by chaos. Go now with Eisley and help call the council together... since you are one of the council members as well..."

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huntress on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:38 pm

A change…caused the white head to turn and look, ears perked up and a hint of interest flickered in the icy blue eyes. Angel stood up, soundless and walked from his favorite spot, a lone tree on a rocky cliff, once he reached the forest line he picked up speed. It wasn’t a full on gallop but a swift lope. The scents of the lands, sounds of its people, big and small, breezed by him as Angel headed back to the Pack’s den site. Danger was coming…he wasn’t sure how he knew it but it did. This sixth sense didn’t happen every t time just every now and then but so far they have been right…

The white wolf leaped into the den site and slowed; his ears twitched as seeing the pack leader, Lunarus talking to Kaze about calling the council together. He padded forward and nodded his white head to Lunarus, saying without a hint of emotion in his voice. “Sabers…”
(\ /)
(. .)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Dont he'll Kill the human race!!!

Huntress
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:05 pm

ooc: yes thats all fun and nice huntress, but we are building a plot up to it... save your energy there will be a vote soon.

Lunarus felt a chill through his bones... Seeing Loriak sigh, he knew she felt it as well... Another phase was changing in the moon and tonight it would be darker then the last... The sabers were on their way, if not several more cycles... when the full moon becomes the blood moon. He knew his time grew shorter... until soon the vision may come true....

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Syhoitta on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:31 pm

She glanced from Lunarus to Eisley, her slender muscles slowly beginning to tighten as she released a pint up sigh. She was becoming anxious; nothing was being done. If there was such danger, why was no one moving.

She eyed Eisley and Kaze, an odd flame behind her emerald orbs. She was usually calm and collected, but the fact that she was growing impatient simply proved the seriousness of the situation.

She spoke to Eisley and Kaze, her voice flat, almost emotionless, the only obvious hint within it was anxiety, "Quickly, please."

She began making her way down the path, only a few paw steps ahead of Lunarus, "Lunarus, come, we should begin moving." She nodded her svelte muzzle forward, motioning for him to take the lead. She rolled her shoulders, physically pushing her nervousness away. She dropped her tail even more, slipping the tip between her ankles, her ears swivelled back but were not levelled against her skull. She lowered her head, keeping it lower than Lunarus' shoulders. She seemed the picture of submission, the way most males felt females should be.

Lady_Syhoitta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Lunarus pushed forwards, ignoring Kaze and Eisley... who seemed to still be taking it all in. As he drew close to Lorika, he gently nudged her an whispered in her ear, "I see you as my equal, do not submit yourself to such a humiliating position. It is unwise to beleive one gender is greater than the other, when both are needed to thrive..." He saw she still looked slightly unsure.

"In fact, my father told me, back when i was still a pup, that there were many females that had become the alpha and lead the pack... since wisdom isn't limited to one or the other. Now pick your head up, times may be bad but that doesn't mean we should sulk either..."

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:59 am

As soon as the alpha and beta had turned away Eisley was off. She didn't wait for Kaze...there apparently wasn't time for that. He would be after her as quickly as possible. Just..not quickly enough. A multi-noted howl ripped through the air. It was her's. It was the call to the council.

natno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Eyes on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:07 am

Name: Kai
Sex: male
Position:... none
Looks:Image
Personality: He is very charming but also can be very slie he was driven out as his position of alpha male was taken over by another member of the pack... he can be a faulse friend but also to the right wolf can be a good one..

Kai shook his pelt then he lifted his head as he heard the howl of a female, He throught to howl back but then sniffed the air to find that there was more then one wolf.. to him this didnt matter the wolfs muzzle lifted an his howl lifted into the sky.. he listened

Dark Eyes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:07 am

Luarus heard the call and turned to Lorika, "It looks like another had called the meeting, maybe for the same reasons, but i do not know... Promise me you'll stay at my side during these coming days."

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Syhoitta on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:54 am

"You know my nature, Lunarus," she spoke as she slowly reduced her submissive nature, her head rising to the height of his, her tail sticking out, nice and level with her form.

She continued to walk beside him, their forms barely apart as they quicken their steps to join the gathering council; one burnt orange socked paw in front of the other. Her ears were in a constant state of movement, listening intently to see whether other wolves were nearby, their joints moving in such a way to bring them to the gathering point.

She stared at the ground momentarily, her deep green orbs, so unlike her fur, taking in the dirt and earth that she would soon tread upon. Within her mind a thousand scenarios played as she tried to discern which would be closest to the actual happenings during the council. She worried about the reaction of the males, how they would take a motion for the stripping of the council. She invisioned anger, threats... ridiculous reactions overexaggerated due to lust and carnal need. She shook her slender skull, casting her gaze back upon Lunarus.

"You know I am a peaceful wolf; I'll do nearly anything to keep a fight from breaking out. But I promise you, I'll stay by your side, I won't cower away from this, no matter how tempting. I am strong in my resolve. I promise this."

Lady_Syhoitta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:57 pm

Lunarus spotted the forming council up ahead. "I know you will do your best, that is why i have chosen you over anyone else." Lunarus picked up speed slightly and got a little ahead of Lorika, "But now I must prepose my call to action, and if we are seen together they will cancel the weight of both our votes, not just mine."

(OOC: for the vote just PM me yes or no after i state my cause, since a one word post is kind of a waste.)

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:27 pm

((OOC: FINALLY! I've posted my character's real looks up on the first page. I've been having computer trouble so I chose the closest image I had. Sorry if this kinda rearranges your mind...XD))

natno
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!