Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Promise me...[wolves:need males](open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Promise me...[wolves:need males](open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:39 pm

(OOC: Someone else introduce the opening of the council hen i will propose my idea... also, Natno, if possible, could you try making a picture for my character? If not thats ok.
ALSO: All votes after my idea should be PMed to me by the Council members, 1. since its better than a 1 word post. 2. Because this plot has to be going in a certain direction and I don't want to have everyone announce they are just following my idea.
"Only the Master can see all the Imperfections in his work."
-Saldon, 2008

"RemƦus hidding easter eggs... im not sure if im going on that hunt..."
- Hunter_Killer 11:21:11 November 23, 2009

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:05 am

Went a little above and beyond...sorry if it's not what you thought they looked like...
Lunarus
Lorika
Kaze

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

natno
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Eyes on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:10 am

Kai moved closer to were the female was that had howled he tilted his head and panted a little not sure if to go closer as he also smelt the other wolves around him.. were they a pack? .. could he be in trouble being in the middle of this?

Dark Eyes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Syhoitta on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:34 am

{Natno, OMG, yes!!! thank you so much!!!!!! She's BEAUTIFUL!}

She saw them gathering before her, Lunarus eagerly making his way before her. She offered a slight howl, the multi-noted ring reacting and calling back to Eisley's. Her call was soft and gentle, trying in a non-obvious way to create a mood of peace before anything happened. She moved to the middle of the circle, her tail still level with her form, issuing a sense of confidence, but not aggressiveness. She eyed those that came in, watching them take their seats in a semi-circle before the councils position, all eyes forward to wait for the council members to take their places. As things calmed down, Lorika stood and trotted back to her spot within the circle, sitting tall, waiting for Lunarus to take the place next to her. She rolled her shoulders passively, continuing to wait, her emerald orbs upon Lunarus the entire time.

{Hope this was okay, I didn't want to take too much credit for others' actions and I had little to go off of}
~^*^~Try to have some fun... Just don't kill yourself in the process~^*^~

Much love,
Malz

"Don't look at the ripples where the rock has skipped, but rather to where the rock skips next." -Saldon

http://fromtheashes.midnightfable.com <--- For those that wish to release their inner wolf

Lady_Syhoitta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:01 am

Lunarus moved forwards and sat next to Lorika, waiting until the council was ready and acknowledged him. He slowly pushed himself up and stood in the center, where they all could see him clearly. As he looked around, he held his bad eye, with the scar above it, on each of the members in turn.

"While I have not called the council to order, I have an important message that I feel i must warn you of before the storm passes over us, unprotected. The nature becomes increasingly silent while the night sky shows the signs...

The sabers are returning! The threat that sent us in this direction, has bega to hunt us again. We must unite against them, but we cannot hide behind the council for support. As the council decides more, the solidity of the pack begins to fail. That is why I'm calling for a vote... to unite the pack once more... under the alpha..."

(OOC:Shoot I have to leave for a sec,I'll finish this up when im back on)

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 pm

Eisley quietly took her seat one wolf behind the alpha and beta beside Angel. Zee and Kaze sat on either side of their leaders. It was a formal and traditional way of sitting but one that also served a purpose. The strongest of the council sat beside Lunarus and Lorika ready to protect them while she and Angel were weaker and were there to do whatever needed to be done. Zee and Kaze were offense while she and the Healer were defense.
As Lunarus spoke Eisley could feel her eyes growing wide and the air catching in her throat. She could tell where this was going...and he was right. She knew he was. The council had been originally formed so that each group (the hunters, healers, scouts, gaurdians/warriors) could be heard. It had changed since then. Changed into something of greater power. Something that overshadowed Alpha and Beta law. That might change.

natno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:22 pm

animchicita13
and
ultimate523
Loners are fine but I think supporting the plot would be easier if they joined the pack or something...We've got a plot in mind and currently nomads would make it just a little too hectic...Plus we really need pack members ^.^

natno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:39 pm

He closed his good eye and waited for the small arguments to die out again. After all, he still held the floor...

"I am asking to revert to the times before the council, when the alphas and betas lead the pack and the council help decide smaller matters like food and shelter and other minor disputes. I have seen the council grow and take more and more control away from me and Lorika. We didn't even wait for her return on the last vote! You are slowly stripping away our power and merit and i believe that some of you... care less about or stance in council matters...

I have seen a prophetic vision of the events to come...

I stood alone that day, alone on the dieing plainsss with the bleeding skyies held by dark collums of chocking smoke, while fires ravaged the forrests.... The Blood Moon burning in the sky, glaring down upon me as the leader of the sabers faced me. I fought him alone and he bested me, speaking of whipeing us from the lands after my death. I had fought for the pack, and the pack was not with me... but before the blow was take i heard a voice behind me. Then everything went black...

It is clear to me now...If we cannot unite We. WIll. Fail!

Now I ask, who will vote for me to take control and lead the pack like the alphas before me. I cannot vote for myself, this i know, but which amoung you will vote in my place?"

Lunarus sighed and counted the votes.....

(PM me YES or NO, I need it private if this plot can go somewhere. If you are on the council PM me now!)

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Syhoitta on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:14 am

Lorika's head pressed forward as she gazed at the council, orbs narrowing ever so slightly as she carefully watched their reactions, waiting something -- anything -- to happen. She was tense for the second, was it third?, time today, something the laid back, casual female was not used to. The fur between her shoulderblades was somewhat risen, a mixture of fear for what might happen and warning to keep the council at bay.

She pulled herself close to Lunarus the tips of her orange fur sliding against his gray. She was tired of waiting, impatience springing up to pair with her anxiety. She knew this wasn't going to end well and she simply wanted to get on with trying to convince the niave council.. but she would have to wait for Lunarus, he was running this show.

Lady_Syhoitta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:26 am

Name: Ulric
Sex: Male
Position: Newcomer to the pack.
Looks: Large tall. Ulric is very large and looks threatening. He has dark grey fur which is very thick. He has blood red eyes and large, sharp teeth. He has a large scar going down the left side of his abdomen which is easily noticable. He is very muscular and usually looks like he wants to kill someone.
Personality: He is very quiet and mysterious but also very angry. He prefers to be alone and will often reject others when they try to talk to him. He feels offended easily and will usually threaten to attack when someone does something to him. He sticks to his morals and has some sense of honour although it's not very noticable.

Is that alright?
"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."
Zig Ziglar

ultimate523
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huntress on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:25 pm

OCC: Iā€™m confused hereā€¦what is happening? Iā€™m not online everyday so Iā€™ll be late posting and stuffā€¦can some please tell me what is this voting about?
(\ /)
(. .)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Dont he'll Kill the human race!!!

Huntress
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Piaras on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:30 pm

OOC @Huntress: Right now we're voting on whether to unite the pack under a single Alpha male. The pack is currently led by a council of about six wolves.

OOC @Natno: zOMG the pics are amazing! Thanks so much ^^

Piaras
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huntress on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:41 pm

OCC: I seeā€¦.who is on the council? Or do we just play them out ourselves? Just trying to figure stuff outā€¦

Huntress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:22 pm

ooc: My guy held a vote for whether or not he should be the soul leader of the pack..

PM me yes or no... try to act on your own and not vote yes, simply cause my guy asks for it... think it through... what would your character say.... any ways we are waiting for your vote before I continue....

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Syhoitta on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Lorika's emerald orbs took in the votes, her solemn gaze counting in silence. One yes... one no.... one no.... one yes...

She breathed in heavily, her rib cage spreading and contracting, the air passing through her nostrils fast enough for a slight noise to be heard. The vote was tied; all there needed to be was one more.

She waited, eying the other wolf respectfully, allowing the thought process to take it's natural course of action, to ponder and think, until the correct decision could be made. She glanced at Lunarus, a single brow lightly perked as they both waited, being as patient as possible.

Lady_Syhoitta
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huntress on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:39 pm

OCC: Vote coming soon....

The white wolf with his icy blue eyes slowly looked around at the waiting faces of the pack. What were they looking at him for? Oh right, the vote. He was last one. Angel flicked an ear back and sat upright. His face expressionless as always; Angel looked up at Lunarus, studying him closely. Was he the right choice for the pack? To Angel personally, the council had done a good job in ruling the pack and he didnā€™t see any reason for a change in powerā€¦until now.

Angel looked to Lunarus, his icy blue eyes studying him. ā€œI donā€™t see any reason for change; the council has done a good job so far, the upcoming threat of the Sabers Iā€™m sure they can handle but then againā€¦Lunarus, why do you now ask us, the pack, to chose who should led us?ā€ Angel spoke at last, his voice challenging yet questioning with a hint of respect.

Huntress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:10 am

(ooc: this sounds wierd Huntress but thanks for the no... now we take the interesting road down the plot.)

Lunarus thought the votes over in his head... three nos and two yes.... He didn't hold it against those who voted no.. they had adjusted to keeping power... He took a heavy sigh and lifted his head. "I understand the the vote and its concequences... I also understand by the council law that, upon failing to shift power to an alternate form... I am no longer allowed to hold a seat in the council and my vote is null... I respect each of your decissions." Lunars stood up and turned to leave the council, keeping his head high, to no sign of regret. He noticed Loriak stood to follow him, and in his heart, he wished this was a time for her to follow him... but he had to meditate on the furture... and If the concil saw they were togther now.. they could vote to remove her power as well.

Lorika had to stay in council, to try and steer it in the right path.. now that he could no longer decide. He spoke slowly without looking to her, " Go and talk with the others. Speak with those in the pack who will lissen to my wisdom, and see who on the council truly wishes to follow me... I long for you to follow me but this is a defeat I must bare alone... I must see if the visions speak of a different future... or if it's as it was before..."

Lunarus continued down the path then, walking with familiarity in his step. Walking to the one place only he truly knew of... He believes Eisley would follow him and he cut across a shallow path in the lake that hid his trail and scent.. He walked past the diamond canyon and headed to a barren rocky outcropping.

There was a cave.. It lead down, deep into the earth. And as he entered the blackness, he closed his good eye and a path was lit before his bad eye. Taking the familiar twists and turns down into the earth he once again saw the room with the pulsing blue light. And he, once again, opened his good eye, expecting to see the chamber, nut only blackness consumed him. So he, once again, closed his good eye and entered the chamber...

Before him was a stone.. inscribed on it was the words of the ancient packs before them:

Through Time We Wander from Location to Location,
But in Every Place We Travel, Our Alpha Grieves,
Nothing is Balanced and his Wisdom Falls,
While Greed Emerges and Ignorance Corrupts,
Our Council is Corrupt and the Alpha is True...

The script ended there bet Lunarus had sought the meaning. He had come here, more times than the diamond canyon, to seek out the true meaning of the missing text... He meditated and slept by them, yet nothing would ever take hold to complete these words.... but he finally knew...

Lunarus approached the sone and took a solitary claw to the tablet and continued to write... His claw cutting into the stone as though it was only wet mud....

So Now the Alpha Must hold Silent,
His Wisdom Guides us Still,
While Our Beta Spreads his Words,
On Depths of Truths Revealed,
Our Alpha was Wise to Leave Us...

He lost what the next words were and stood back. Watching as the letters began to pulse with the blue light that embodied the others... The room began to pulse as well....

Both his eyes were open. He looked around him... Forrests... spreading their lush expanse in all directions, the sky... a gleaming gem that held the sun, the earth and lake... their own essence pulsing life to him and the forrest and the sky... In front of him stood the Sabers... and their leader, whoes pitch black fur seemed to ensnare all light that pushed into its depths. Behind him stood the pack.. and Lorika... His good eye closed once more....

He looked around the world for what it really was... Everything was the same from the first vision... death, rot and fire plauged the lands... the lake was a boiling pit of sulfer... as vcollums of black smoke slithered into the sky to support the sky in its dying breaths as the Blood Moon sucked away its energies.... He was alone... against the sabers... He lived through the vision once more...

As the claw decended over him he awoke.. and collapsed into a wall, caughing up more drops of blood, staining the polished and dustless floor. He couldn't open his bad eye... and was consumed by the darkness...

Lunarus howled a strange note... one he had never heard before... He couldn't open his eye, yet he could see... what he saw was strange to his location. He tried to move his eye but he couldn't... then... his sight went black before appearing again... as though he blinked... yet his eye was closed. There were some wolves infront of him... It looked like Eisley and Kaze... Eisley bagan to speak and he read her lips, understanding what she said, without a voice to listen to...

"What is it Lorika? What is wrong?" Lunarus howled his mental howl to Lorika once more... before collapsing on the floor, too weak to move or speak...

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:30 am

As soon as Lunarus had left the council Eisley was ready to follow him. She saw Kaze stand as well.
"Don't do it Lunarus," she thought, "The pack still needs you...stay." But he didn't. So she was after him tracking silently using her power of invisibility. Lunarus was moving fast but it wasn't fast enough to keep her from knowing his every move, twist, and turn. He was turning into a cave now. A cave with only one entrance and exit. So Eisley let him go. Maybe he just needed peace for a second and as a friend she would grant him that. But when she heard an anguished howl from inside she couldn't wait any longer.
"Lunarus! What's wrong?" Something about the cave smelled odd. Powerful.
Only the echoes responded.
"No! She's fine...she's still with the pack." She laid down at the entrance. Something kept her from entering. Stronger than an instinct even. There wasn't anything living for she couldn't smell or hear it...just Lunarus. But not all dangers were living.
Last edited by natno on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

natno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter_Killer on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:24 pm

(ooc: Natno the cave is pitch black, there is no way to enter it without having Lunarus' sight, which is explained later.... only Lorika can reach me for now. He also cannot hear you because he is semi-unconcious, and his howls are a mental calling to Lorika... The initial how was outloud but after that it was all within his head... you're still hearing the echos.)

Hunter_Killer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:33 pm

(OOC: OK, I'll edit it))

natno
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!