Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

PRP Angel and Madden

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP Angel and Madden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:42 pm

[[sure thing]]

Morgan slipped on the rest of her clothes before looking at Shane. She didn't say anything at first. What could she say? Her best friend, at least she thought he was, had just raped her and she let him. She pulled herself up and looked at Shane once more. "I think you should go home." she said before walking up the stairs towards her room.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:31 pm

He followed after her, "Morgan, come on. You know you loved that, and now we can be together, everyone already thinks we are." He sighed and walked after her. He was starting to sober up and knew that he'd messed up big this time. He bit his lip and leaned towards her, as she kept walking he whined "Morgannnn. Stop."
"And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too." - Taylor Swift

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Morgan stopped and looked at him. "No..just go home Shane. I don't want to talk to you right now." she said before going up to her room and shutting the door and then locking it so Shane couldn't get in. Hopefully.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:38 am

He sighed and hit the door then went home, he text her. "Im sorry. You know I love you Morgan. I always have." He was still drunk, but sobering up a little bit. He knew what was going on, what he'd done and how wrong it had been to Morgan. He started tearing himself up, making himself think he was pathetic and worthless.

He took a few pills and swished it down with a shot or two of vodka. He text her again, "Morgan, I just took some pills. I love you don't forget that." He wanted her to come over, to prove that she wasn't mad at him and that she loved him too. He knew he didn't take enough to do any serious harm but wanted her to come to his rescue like he'd do for her.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Morgan looked at her phone as she got the text from Shane. She ignored the first one, she was too mad at him to say anything back. She sighed and wanted to throw her phone against the wall when it started vibrating again, but looked at the text. It scared her and, even though she was mad at hime, she had to make sure he was okay.

Slipping on her shoes, she walked out of her house and made her way down the block to Shane's and opened the front door. It was always unlocked. "Shane?" she asked, since it was dark in the living room, she didn't know if he was down here or in his room.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:22 pm

He was in his room laying in bed he heard her and smiled, She loves me, he thought and then called out to her, "Mor? I'm up here." He yelled down to her laid back looking at the doorway waiting for her to come up to him.

When she walked in he smiled weakly and held out his arms, "Come here." He pouted a little bit and leaned towards her. He knew that she really cared about him now, it was just a matter of getting her to date him.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Morgan walked upstairs and looked at him. She glared. "You're perfectly fine..why did you text me and tell me you took pills if you're perfectly fine?" she asked, not going over to him. She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Shane..I love you but not in the way you want me too..you really hurt me tonight and it's going to take me a while to forgive you." she said before turning and walking to the door. She stopped and looked back at him. "Don't do anything stupid though or I'll never forgive you." she said before walking back downstairs.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:50 pm

He got up running after her, he started to reach to grab her and stopped himself, "Morgan I did take pills. "Why don't you love me like that? I've been nothing but good to you except for tonight." He sighed and knew he was just being emotional because he was drunk. He hung his head and ignored it. Shane turned around and walked back upstairs. He had really messed up and she didn't want anything to do with him now except for possibly friends.

He laid in bed and thought about the night, how mad he'd gotten when he'd seen her with Nixon, he hated that kid and half thought she was messing around and having crushes on him just to get to Shane. Obviously not. he laughed at himself for being so stupid.

He sent her another text, "What if I stop drinking and smoking? Will that make you love me like I love you?" She knew that he was drunk and it was the booze talking. He'd probably never stop.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Morgan walked out of Shane's house and proceeded to head home. As she walked, a car slowed beside her to match her pace. She didn't think anything of it until she heard his voice. "Need a ride?" Nixon asked. Morgan turned and smiled and nodded as she opened the passanger door and got in.

"So what are you doing out here? At midnight." Nixon said. "Walking home from Shane's." Morgan said. "Oh? How is he?" he asked. "Drunk as usual." Morgan said as her phone vibrated. She looked at the text. You won't stop. That's just you being drunk talking. she sent back to him. "So is he still mad at me?" Nixon asked. "Probably..I never asked." she said with a smile as Nixon pulled up into her driveway.

"Thanks." Morgan said and opened the door to get out. She stopped. "You wanna come inside?" she asked him. "Sure." Nixon said, turning his car off and getting out with her. Morgan opened her front door and Nixon followed her in. Once inside, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, kissing her. "Picking up from where we left off." he smiled. Morgan giggled and kissed him back.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:39 pm

[[ =-o lol jk ]]

Shane text her back saying, "I'm not drunk talking Morgan, I promise. Can I please come over and we can talk?" He text back trying to fix things from what he had done. He felt more jealous more than ever before when it came to Morgan. He'd always had a twinge and a hidden crush but this was ridiculous. He didn't know what was going on with him and he didn't like it.

He thought about Nixon, how he was different for her, almost better. He didn't drink or do drugs, he'd never hurt her. He started putting himself down again, he wanted to do something stupid but he'd remembered what she said.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:47 pm

[[lol she's not really cheating on Shane. but her being with Nixon is what fuels Shane's anger and jealously.]]

Morgan continued kissing Nixon as he led her back to the couch, pushing her down gently and climbing on top of her. Morgan smiled and then sighed. "Shit, hold on." she said. She looked at her phone. Not right now. I'm going to take a bath and go to bed, I'll talk to you tomorrow..you need to think about things tonight anyways. she sent back before Nixon grabbed her phone and turned it off and then resumed kissing her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:07 pm

[[ i know i was just teassing.]]

He sighed when he'd read the text, think about what? He threw his phone on the night stand and headed to take a hot shower, that always made him feel better. He grabbed his phone and tried calling her but she'd shut her phone off He got pissed and just went to sleep. He'd make things better in the morning he thought.

He didn't know Nixon planned to sleep over at her house and make things even harder for him when he went over to try and make things right. He'd gotten up early and went and got to go breakfast and flowers for her. He saw Nixon's car in the driveway. He was pissed. He rang the doorbell and left the stuff on top of it was the card he got her telling her how sorry he was and he loved her.

He was walking away just as she came to the door. He wanted her to feel bad and come after him, but highly doubted she would.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Morgan was still asleep in Nixon's arms, naked of course, when she heard the doorbell. Groaning, she got up and grabbed Nixon's tshirt and pulled it on, it went to her knees, and she walked over and opened the door. Looking down, she saw the stuff and knew it was from Shane. Sighing, she picked it up and carried it inside as Nixon woke up. "What's that?" he asked. "It's from Shane." she said as she sat down and looked at the card. "Why is he saying sorry?" he asked. "Don't worry about it." Morgan said before putting the card down and wrapping her arms around Nixon, resting her head on his shoulder.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 pm

He got home and text her, "When he screws you over, don't come crying back to me." He was upset, he needed to get it out and he couldn't. He decided to go to the gym, something new to him but figured it might get some anger out. It didn't. When he got home he did some homework and finally gave up. He went to her house again and rang the doorbell, multiple times until she came to the door. "I need to talk to you."

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Nixon and Morgan made out for another two hours before Nixon had to leave for work. He promised to be back later. Morgan put the breakfast in the kitchen and left the flowers and card on the table and went to take a shower. After showering, she put on Nixon's shirt, that he gave her, and a pair of pajama pants as the doorbell went off. She opened it and looked at Shane. "About?" she asked him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 pm

"About us." he said looking into her eyes. "What is going on with us? And what? Are you with Nixon now?" He sighed getting angry. He could already feel it and he hadn't even heard her reply. His fists were balled at his sides trying not to get angry and calm his nerves at the same time. "You said you liked me Morgan. What the hell was that? You can't just tell someone you like them back then spend the night with another guy."

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Morgan sighed. "I'm not with anyone right now." she said. "And no one spent the night so I don't know what you're talking about...but thanks for the breakfast and flowers you left me this morning." she said offering him a smiel.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:51 pm

"Morgan I'm not stupid. Nixon's car was here this morning. I know he spent the night." He sighed and looked her in the eyes mumbling, "You're welcome. I just wish it wasn't for nothing." He said looking at her again. She knew he was tearing himself up inside with every second longer they stood there. "I'm sorry about last night Morgan. But what happened to my best friend? All of the sudden because of one mistake we're done?"

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Morgan looked at him. She felt bad. "Shane..I'm still your best friend. I'm just angry with you." she said as she looked at him. "Come in Shane." she said and took his hand, allowing him in and smiled at him. She walked over to her couch and sat down, looking at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:28 pm

He sat down sighing softly, "And you don't want me." He said looking back at her. He knew she was trying to make him feel better with her smile and at some points he did when she smiled at him. He looked her deep in the eyes and waited for her to make everything okay like she had their whole lives. He was just hoping things were still the same, and she could make things better.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!