PRP *x-fantasydreamer-x & Trixst*

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

PRP *x-fantasydreamer-x & Trixst*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Hayley walked into school that morning with a huge smirk on her face. She had to make it look as if everything was alright. She knew herself that if people suspected the most popular girl in school to be upset with her life, they would immediately feel sorry for her. She didn't want any of that.

Lately, she had been having these weird things happening to her. She had been throwing up quite a lot, scaring her mother meanwhile. And all the headaches were just killing her. Hayley hated having to admit that she needed to go to the doctor, that she didn't have any money to afford anyway. Doctors had always freaked her out since she was just a little girl. But if it got any worse for her she would have to step up and find out what's wrong.

She opened her locker, looking to her left and right, making sure no one was watching, before taking two Advils to kill massive headache she was trying to hide right then and there.

--------------------

Okay, so she doesn't know yet obviously...and I'm guessing your playing the best friend?
Heehee lets start XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: PRP *x-fantasydreamer-x & Trixst*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trixst on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:39 pm

When Hayley closed the locker door Jonathan's face appeared behind it.

"Good mornin', how's my sweet little sunshine?"

Hayley jumped, she looked half mad and half relieved, Johnathan smirked. He was always a prankster by heart and he loved messing with Hayley, mainly because she is the only one who could tolerate him, well her and Kris. The three of them had been best friends since elementary school, and although Kris moved they still visited on weekends and held a strong connection with him.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you there."

He was still wearing a goofy grin, he rushed his hand through his short pitch black hair and leaned on a locker, his locker. He wasn't too tall, standing in at around 5'8 but he still towered over Hayley, and she never got to hear the end of it. He turned his head towards Hayley, noticing that she was holding her forehead with a grimace on her face.

"What's the matter sport? Hit your head when I scared ya'? I know I'm good but come on, grow some balls Hayley."

He chuckled but then the chuckle died out when he saw that Hayley wasn't feeling alright, he might be an asshole sometimes but he knew where to draw the line.

"Hey, are you OK? Maybe you should go home and get some rest."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trixst
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Hayley removed her hand from her forehead, shaking the pain off. She looked up at Johnathan and laughed. She had always loved how he could just talk forever and she would never get sick of it. 'Hey, John, no I'm fine. Just a minor heart attack. I'll get over it,' she said, reaching back into her locker to get her books.

'What have you been doing these past few days? Haven't heard from you since you went out with that girl Mickey. How did that go anyway?' She linked her arm through his and leaded them towards English class.

People always got ideas about Hayley and Johnathan, which she didn't really care about. That is, until her boyfriend, Carter, starts asking her questions about it. Her and Johnathan had always been close, basically ever since they met. She had always felt comfortable around him. 'Oh and FYI, I hear the new girl has a crush on you. What else is new, right?'

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trixst on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:59 pm

Jonathan smirked, he loved being a little git sometimes.

"What have you been doing these past few days? Haven't heard from you since you went out with that girl Mickey. How did that go anyway?" Hayley wrapped her arm around his as they skipped down the hallway. Hayley looked like she was in a better mood and that made Jonathan happy as well.

"Oh and FYI, I hear the new girl has a crush on you. What else is new, right?"

Jonathan gave an obnoxiously loud chuckle, making people turn their heads at them. He started thinking back the previous week trying to remember who she was referring to. He looked up at the ceiling and ran his fingers up and down his chin making a funny face as if it was a really difficult task trying to think. Mickey... Mickey.. Mick- Ah! Her.

"Ah Mickey, she sort of tried to drown me and drive over me a couple of times. I'm taking that as a 'I hate you and I never want to see you again' but who knows, maybe it's just that time of month." He smiled, enjoying his own joke. "What new girl are you talking about anyway? Is it that hot transfer student that enrolled last week? It's double points if I get it on with a foreigner ya' know."

Trixst
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Hayley faked a frown and hit him hard right in the gut. 'You know, I may be your best friend, but I don't really enjoy guy jokes that much,' she said, letting her mouth release into a smile. She looked up at Johnathan. She had always joked about him being her backup. Johnathan was really good-looking, Hayley knew that and used to have a crush on him until she had discovered that he was a player when it came to any girl. She had decided from then on that maybe she should keep her moves to herself.

'Really, Johnathan. That's what Kris is there for,' she said, smiling up at him, playfully hitting him on the arm. 'Anyway, speaking of, you guys are coming over tonight, right? Cause, I really need your help on this stupid History assignment. I mean, imagine yourself as a captured slave. What stupid shit is that?' She linked her hand in Johnathan's again and continued to skip down the hall, enjoying every moment she got with her best friend.

It was hard these days, when everyone in the school tried to come up with ways to break up their friendship, which she was continually determined not to let happen.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trixst on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:44 pm

They stopped by the door, on it in big block letters read English class a couple of people were already seated inside, they made their way to their usual desks, that were side by side, and took out their books. They still had a couple of minutes to spare, and even when the bell did ring this teacher was known for being quirky and late. Johnathan slumped into his seat, putting his feet on the table and leaning backwards on the chair. He allowed himself a big yawn before answering.

"Of course we will come, It's not everyday Kris is in town. In fact I think he is at my place right now... Traveling isn't really a problem for him and neither is school seeing as his parents are loaded... And it doesn't hurt that they are friends with my parents."

Johnathan started thinking about his teacher, a weird old man that taught them two subjects, English and History. He glanced out the window, peering so he could make out the shapes scuttling on the school grounds trying to make it to class before the bell rang. Imagine yourself as a captured slave, hmm, I like that. He grinned to himself, history was his favorite subject, no formulas or grammar exceptions, just good old memory and dates. He heard the bell ring and noticed that he was grinning stupidly at a guy sitting by the window, he quickly averted his gaze and cleared his throat. He turned to look at Hayley and said with a quite whisper, covering his mouth so no one could hear them.

"I think that guy over there likes me."

He pointed to the guy sitting by the window who was now smiling broadly at Johnathan.

Trixst
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x-fantasydreamer-x on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:22 am

Hayley looked over to her left and laughed. 'I'm sure you would love a little guy action, John, but I think he's staring at little miss Tiffany over there.' She pointed towards Tiffany, who was playing with her gum, twirling it around her fingers, flirting as usual.

She patted John's hand in a fake caring gesture. 'Don't worry you'll find one soon, honey,' she said sitting back and laughing.

English class went by in a long blur. Hayley sat there daydreaming and her headache had come back which made it so much worse. She just wanted the day to be over by now.

x-fantasydreamer-x
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!