Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

PRP (Kirai and EmoMuffin)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP (Kirai and EmoMuffin)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:10 am

"Hmm...well sometimes I'll play my guitar or piano and sing or I'll drive over to the mall and walk around." I said as I looked at him.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:43 pm

"Uggh! That's it? I'd have more fun staring at the wallpaper! Sober!" I yelled in disappointment. "Jesus Christ...!" I yelled again and lit a cigarette.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:02 pm

"Well then what do you want to do for fun?" I asked him as I finished my cigarette. I looked around while trying to figure out where I was going to put it out.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:33 pm

"I dunno. I can't do anything right now. Except torture you. That's it." I said, kind of angry.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:47 pm

I looked at him, this time my fear showing. "Please don't do that. I beg of you. I'll do anything." I said to him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:15 am

"Ah, the sweet sound of begging." I said and laughed. "Don't sweat it. It was exxageration..."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:46 am

I softly sighed in relief. "Ok then what do you want to do? We don't have to stay here in the house cause I have my own car. We could go anywhere." I said as I looked at him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:36 pm

"Well, I could use some clothes. Is there a Hot Topic at that mall of yours?" I asked and took back the lighter and lit one up. "I need cigarettes, too..."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:44 pm

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah there's a Hot Topic in the mall." I said. The truth was that when my dad wasn't around I actally liked to go in their. "So are we going to Hot Topic?" I asked Nik as I looked at him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:59 pm

"No, I just asked because I hate that store. Let's go to Claire's instead." I answered sarcastically and grabbed my wallet.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:08 pm

I just rolled my eyes as I got up and grabbed my dark purple hoodie that had stars all over it and put it on. I grabbed my purse and car keys. "I'm ready." I said.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!