Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP (Kirai and EmoMuffin)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP (Kirai and EmoMuffin)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:38 pm

β€œI’m sure you won’t be.” My dad said before walking off to the living room. I gave Nik a glare when he smirked at me. I considered telling my dad what he was actually doing in his room, but I decided against it though I wasn’t quite sure why.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:55 pm

I finished the cigarette and found a way to get revenge. I walked out of my room and pressed my hands against her door. I felt myself slip through the closed door and into her room. I smirked and started coating everything in thornvines. And for the piece de resistΓ©nce, I coated the inside of her door with oak tree roots. I slipped through the walls and flopped on my bed looking sorry for my parents' deaths. Falsely.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Once dinner was cooking I walked up to my room. I tried to open my door, but it didn't open. I pushed and pushed on the door until finally it swung open. I looked around my room in horror and then I realized who did this. I wasn't sure how he did it but I knew he did. I turned around to his room and burst into it. "What the hell did you do to my room?!" I asked him angrily.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:29 pm

I looked innocent. "What do you mean?" I got up and looked at the firmiliar scene of her plantlife bedroom. I smirked mentally. "How was I supposed to do that? I've been up here for fifteen minutes!" I groaned and walked back into my room.
"Heather? What's going on up there?" Karl asked.
Yes, Heather. Tell "Uncle Karl" how I coated your room in vines... I thought with a snicker.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:43 pm

"Nothing dad." I yelled to my dad and then glared at Nik. "Ok I don't know how you did this, but I know you did it. Now get rid of those thorns or else." I said to him, the last part threateningly. On the outside I may appear to be the good girl, but when I was angry I wasn't so pleasant.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Time to screw with her... I smirked at her and walked into her room. I knelt on one knee and pressed my palms to the ground. The vines began to retreat to my palms and, after a minute, absorbed into them. I stood and showed her my unmarked palms, then walked out. "See ya, Heather." I closed my door nonchalently and took a chair and tucked it under the doorknob to keep her out: chuckling.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:02 pm

I watched in amazement. "H-how..." I began as I still stared at my room. How in the world did he do that? I turned to his door and tried to open it, but it didn't budge. Figures. I thought to myself with a sigh. I walked back down stairs and into the kitchen. I had made chicken alfrado and it was done. "Dinner!" I yelled so my dad and Nik could hear. Smirking, I began to put food on three plates. What I did next was childish, but I didn't care. I spit in Nik's food and then set it on the table. I put on the best innocent look I had as I sat down at my spot.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:16 pm

I removed the chair from my door and hurried downstairs, putting on my depressed face. I looked at my food and noticed a wet spot in the sauce. Saliva. I noticed her plan and just pushed my food around.
"Something wrong, Nik?" Karl asked.
"No... I'm not very hungry. Just a little too upset to eat right now, you know...?" Innocence act initiated.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:20 pm

"Oh but eating might make you feel better Nik." I said as I smiled a fake smile at him. Just eat the food. I thought to myself.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:44 pm

"No, I couldn't... My stomach is getting upset..." Which, suddenly, was true. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. The sound of my vomiting echoed in the house. Followed again by more vomiting. Then more. Probably as a result of a bad pill combination. I leaned against the wall next to the toilet and groaned as another wave of vomit came.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 pm

I hadn't expected that at all. I suddenly felt bad and felt like it was my fault. I sat there for a minute before getting up and walking over to the spice cabinet. I grabbed the ginger, a teaspoon, and a glass of water. With those things in hand I walked to the bathroom. "Nik?" I said as I stood there staring at the floor.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:19 pm

"Uurnngghhh..." I mumbled when she came in. I barfed once more and reached for some toilet paper to blow my nose in and more to wipe my mouth on. I groaned at the disgusting taste in my mouth. "Uurrrnnngghh...." I groaned again.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 pm

"I brought you some ginger. It helps calm the stomach. My mom used to give it to me when I had a stomach ache." I said as I looked at him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:38 pm

I weakly(and did so looking pitifully) took the ginger and put some in the water and downed it quickly. Then more water began taking form in the glass and I downed that, too. I repeated that twice and groaned at the nasty taste that was there. "Uggh... Barf is so gross... How those bulimics do it, I'll never know..." I mumbled and filled my glass one final time.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:44 pm

"I don't know how they do it either." I said as I stared at the glass. There definitely was something weird about Nik. "How did you do that?" I asked him as I pointed at the glass.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:09 pm

I was back...
"Do what, Heather? What could I have done? Maybe you should go tew yo daddy..." I mocked. "Who would believe you?" I walked straight through her and into the hall. "Thanks for the ginger, sugar." I mocked and returned to my room.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 pm

I was quite freaked out when he walked straight through me. I wanted to tell somebody of what he just did, but he was right. Who would believe me? I took the ginger and stuff back to the kitchen. I walked back up the stairs and into Nik's room without knocking. "What are you Nik? How can you do all that stuff?" I asked him as I looked at him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:38 pm

I sat upwards on my bed and puffed at a cigarette. "I'm only human, Heather." I flashed another smirk at her. An invisible force pushed her backwards out of the door and thornvines coated in purple energy blocked the doorway. "The less you know, the more fun this will be..."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:48 pm

I looked at the vines angrily. I turned and walked into my room and slammed the door. He made me so mad, but he interested me at the same time. I was so irritated as I laid there trying to figure out what he was.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:02 am

I sensed her anger from the next room. But instead of making me happy, I felt guilty. I sighed and passed through the walls and into her room. "Before you flip out on me," I began, and created a tulip out of thin air and laid it on the bed next to her, "I'm sorry. I've been a pretty huge assmunch today..."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!