PRP (Kirai and EmoMuffin)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP (Kirai and EmoMuffin)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:36 pm

I just rolled my eyes as I hopped down from the counter and crossed my arms over my chest. I watched him go up to his room. I stood there for a second before walking up to my own room.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:12 pm

I heard her door close and I grabbed the stash of cigarettes and Vicoden. I left my room, knocked on her door once, and walked in. "Hey, you want one?" I asked. I heard her thinking about asking me, so I took that out. "I'll give ya a whole pack, just to yourself."
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 pm

I looked at him for a second, debating if I still wanted to try some. "R-really? You'd give me a whole pack? What would you want in return?" I asked him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 am

"Nothing, so long as you don't waste 'em." I said. I really didn't. "I hate to see a cig go to waste."

Reaslu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 am

I thought about it for a minute and then smiled. "Ok." I said as I looked at him. "I won't waste them I promise."

Kirai-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:49 pm

I smiled and tossed her the pack. Then I took one out and lit one for myself. I closed its lid and tossed her the lighter. I sighed with relief when I breathed in the fumes. "See? It's so... relaxing."

Reaslu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:48 pm

I took a cigarette out and lit it. I put it up to my lips and breathed in. Instantly I started coughing. It was horrible, yet addicting at the same time. He was right, it was relaxing. I inhaled again, but this time I forced myself not to cough.

Kirai-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:02 pm

"There we go, that's how to do it." I encouraged. I breathed in mine. "You don't look too bad with one of them in your mouth," I said and blew the smoke.

Reaslu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:11 pm

I breathed in again then blew out the smoke and smiled at Nik. "Thanks." I said and then sat the silently for a second. "Can I ask you something?" I asked him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 pm

"Probably could." I said and extinguished the cigarette on my arm. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair quickly. "Shoot."

Reaslu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:27 pm

I watched him extinguish the cigarette on him arm. "Why..." I paused for a second as I thought of the question. "Why are you horribly cruel to me one minute and then nice to me the next?" I asked him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:33 pm

I laughed. "It's called split personalities. The doc says I'm just depressed about my parents, which I'm really not... It's really just the pills..." I explained, a little bored.

Reaslu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 pm

"Oh I see." I said and smiled at him. "You don't have to stay in here if you don't want to. I do enjoy talking to you, though if you're bored then you can leave." I said to him.

Kirai-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 pm

"Nah, It just felt repetitive." I explained. "Besides, who knows when I'll be psycho again? Let it last, mate." I half-commanded.

Reaslu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:00 pm

I smiled. "Ok well then you can sit if you want. You don't have to stand." I said to him as I pat the spot beside me on my bed.

Kirai-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:05 pm

I was apprehensive, but sat anyway. I popped a Zoloft, or six, out of boredom. "So you live here alone with Karl, eh? Your mum leave you guys or something?"

Reaslu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 pm

I looked down at the ground sadly when he asked about my mom. "No she didn't leave us, well I guess in a sense she did. One night when I was 7 she was driving home from the hospital since she was a nurse and had the night shift that night. She was driving through a light when a drunk driver ran a red light and hit her side of the car and 95 mph. By the time me and my dad made it the hospital she was already gone." I told him as I felt tears well in my eyes. My mom and I were always close and then she was suddenly gone.

Kirai-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 pm

"That's sad, mate..." I heard rain patter against the window. I smiled. "The rain is soothing, is it not?" I said and sighed with content.

Reaslu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:56 pm

The sound of the rain made me smile. "Yeah it is very soothing. I love the rain." I said as I listened to the soft, gentle, calming sound.

Kirai-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:19 am

"Mmm." I said. I allowed silence in the room for awhile, then I got bored. "Hey, dame, what do you do for fun around here? No offense mate, but I'm bored as hell..."

Reaslu
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!