Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

PRP (Kirai and EmoMuffin)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

PRP (Kirai and EmoMuffin)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Heather sat in her room staring out the window. Apparently there was a boy coming today to live with her and her father. She had never in her life met this boy. Actually she’d never even talked to a guy in general and now one was going to be living in the room right across from her. She sat there nervously staring out the window waiting for the boy to show up. Her dad had gone out to get some groceries so she was in charge of showing this guy around the house and get him what he wanted until her dad got home.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: PRP (Kirai and EmoMuffin)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:32 pm

I finished the two-mile walk from my old home to "Uncle Karl's"[hope you don't mind the name]. I was pretty tired. And bored. I decided to tease any watchers by making slightly oversized buttercups grow with each step I took. I made my way up to the door, growing withered roses along the doorframe, and knocked on the door.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:50 pm

((I don't mind the name.))

Heather saw him walk up the drive-way and to the door. She took a deep breath as she stood up and walked out of her room. She looked at herself in the mirror as she walked by. She was dressed in a long sleeved plain purple shirt, some jeans, and some white socks. Her hair was pulled back into a nice and neat pony tail. She sighed as she continued on to the door. When she opened the door she couldn't help but stare at him.Wow he's really cute. She thought and then realized she was still staring. She looked down at the floor in embarrassment. "Um hi I'm Heather. You must be Nik. Please come in." She said in a quiet voice. She didn't notice the withered roses along the doorframe since she was still staring at the floor.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Another one hooked... I thought, annoyed, when she was staring. She invited me in. "Yeah. Whatever." I said, and walked in. I looked around from the entranceplace. "Not bad, um... Heather?" I tried to compliment falsely. I really didn't care.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:08 pm

"Uh thanks." I said still feeling dumb. "Let me show you where your room is." I said as I began quickly walking towards the hallway, trying the best to keep from embarrassing myself more than I already had.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:14 pm

I followed Heather down the hall to my room. I opened the door and it was pretty empty: a full-sized bed, two small dressers, an ugly brown carpet, and a small TV. I'd fix all of that soon. I walked in and set my bags on the bed. I came out and said, "'Kay, what next?"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:22 pm

“The bathroom is down that way. It doesn’t lock so if the door is closed my dad and I have learned to knock.” I said pointing at the next door that was down the hall. “The kitchen is back where we first walked in and so is the living room.” I told him. Our house wasn’t that big at all and it was very easy to find things. “Karl should be back in a half hour or so. So with that said, if you need anything I’ll be right here in my room.” I said as I quickly turned from him and walked into my room.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:31 pm

I walked into my room and sighed. One bathroom, and no lock to boot! I took out the bag full of room designs and hung up the posters, some of them could be considered frightening. Then I set up a dragon-handled sword on one of the dressers and set up the crystal ball-handled daggers. I'd finish the rest later. I opened the window and lit a cigarette and began smoking after popping a few quick Zyrtecs.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 pm

I sat in my room that hadn't changed in years. The walls were still the pink color my mother had painted them when I was a small child and wanted my room to be princess themed. I wasn’t fond of the pink anymore, but I didn’t want to change it. They reminded me of my deceased mother. At the thought of this I felt tears pool in my eyes. In an instant I was had my head buried in my pillow as I laid there and cried.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:09 pm

I could hear wimpering across the hall, but ignored it. I took out the ashtray from my bag and set it on the windowsill. I took one final puff and extinguished the cig. I began to decide what color to paint the room while I lit another cancer stick.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 pm

When the tears finally stopped I sat up. I wiped my eyes and just sat there for a minute. Finally I stood up and walked out of my room. I knocked on Nik’s door and waited for him to answer it.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:26 pm

I sighed and walked to the open door. I really wanted nothing to do with these people... I opened the door and puffed on the cigarette. "Yeah?"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:37 pm

I looked at the cigarette and was shocked. "What are you doing?!" I yelled at him angrily as I snatched the cigarette from him, my temper rising. "You idiot! If my dad finds out that you're smoking, especially in the house, then you're dead! That is if these damn things don't kill you first!" I continued to yell at him before turning and walking towards the bathroom to get rid of the cigarette.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm

"Hey! Come on, man! Those things don't come cheap!" I yelled after her. By the time I got there, she had already disposed of it. I cursed under my breath. "What was that for? Jesus, you could have let me finish that..." I complained at her. I pulled out another one and lit it. I walked out towards my room and slammed it shut. I went to lock it, but no locks on these doors either. I groaned amd leaned against the door to keep her out.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:59 pm

I watched him light another one and then followed after him, still quite angry. I went to open his door, but it wouldn't open. I slammed against it with all the strength I had, but it still wouldn't open. "Let me in!" I yelled as I tried to open the door again. That's when I heard a car pull up. "Nik put it out! My dad's home and if you want to keep a roof over your head and food in your stomach then you should do as I say!" I yelled to him in a panic.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:07 pm

I extinguished my cigarette with a quick surge of water and put it in the ashtray, which I hid under the bed. "Okay, woman. Chill. I put it out." I said while opening the door. "Where's the old man?"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 pm

I was still leaning against the door when he opened it so I fell into his room with a scream. As I sat up I heard my dad walk in. "Hey Heather why are there withered roses around the doo frame?" He asked. I looked up at Nik. "What's he talking about?" I asked him as I stood up.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 pm

"I haven't the slightest idea..." I lied. "Not a bad touch, though." I added. I walked downstairs and greeted Heather's father. "Hey there, Uncle Karl. Thank you so much for taking me in during these hard times..." I said, putting on my sob-story face.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:28 pm

"Oh it's no problem Nik. I'm sorry for what happened to your parents." My dad said as I sat on the bottom step of the stairs. I sighed as I got up and took the groceries from my dad and walked into the kitchen to start dinner.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:29 pm

"Thank you for your sympathy. I hope I'm not too much of a burden... I'll be in my room." I said, and shot a smirk at Heather as I ran up the stairs to the sweet sanctuary of a cigarette and three Vicoden.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!