PRP [Temptation & Dabria]

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP [Temptation & Dabria]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Nick listened to their replies contently. At least they hadn't been too suspicious of their interview. Once Jason was done writing, Nick took the notebook and pencil from him. Not rudely, just changing sides for a moment. Katrina wouldn't be an issue familywise, but if Jenna's mother cared enough to call the cops, there may be an issue. "Mm. Sounds like a busy house," he said towards Jenna.
"Let's move onto the physical skills... Jason," he said, looking towards his friend in encouragement to allow him to ask a couple questions. So far, they both seemed alright, by vampire standards. But that could change quickly.

-♦-♦-♦-

Before Jason asked any questions, Katrina went ahead to speak up: "I'm not very athletic," she smirked. She knew that probably wasn't good to say in an interview, but she would end up saying no to all their questions anyway. From what Kat had heard, Jenna seemed pretty athletic, being in track.
For some reason, she felt a little disappointed that she most likely wouldn't be able to answer many of Jason's questions. It was just a survey, the attractive looking man wouldn't care, she told herself and sighed aloud.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Jason nodded, handing Nick the notepad and pencil as he reached for it. "Oh, I see." he said, smiling back to Katrina. Jason looked to Nick, as if to say, write it down, and turned back to the girls. "Alright Jenna," he began, smiling. "Are you athletic? Do either of you play or have played sports in the past?" He smiled and leaned in, onto the table, waiting for someone to break the silence. 'If they weren't athletic, what would happen if they were to become vampires?' He thought to himself. 'Stay at home all day, only doing paperwork for some annoying job?' He sighed aloud. 'At least their cute.'

Jenna looked to Katrina and back to the boys. More like staring at Nick. "Oh, I am athletic. I guess." she said quickly, not even glancing at Jason. "I dance, play tennis, baseball, and run in track. Not much, I know more athletic girls." She smiled and sighed. 'No big deal, so your not too athletic. It's just a couple of cute guys asking you questions about your life.' She thought to herself. 'Wait, that's not weird right?'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shooting Stars
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Katrina felt a bit of envy at Jenna's seemingly perfect response, but she didn't make a big deal out of it. She just folded her arms across her chest and shrugged. "I swim a lot, but I'm not on a team or anything..." she said quietly, not meeting Jason's, or Nick's, eyes.
"Can I get you anything to drink, or will you two be satisfied...?" what seemed to be a waiter, though he wasn't wearing anything indicating he worked there, directly asked Nick and Jason but he was eyeing Jenna and Katrina with an almost menacing grin. He had a tattoo on the side of his arm, visible because he was wearing just a black tank top that revealed rather nice looking muscles, that looked almost rune-like. What was he talking about, Katrina wondered, noticing that Jason and Nick didn't even have a drink. She felt uncomfortable by the new man's stares, but his eyes were shocking. The iris was blood red, his pupil seemed to be dancing in the middle with excitement.

"We'll be fine, thank you," Nick spoke up in a firm voice, indicating that he wasn't welcome. The vampire frowned at both Nick and Jason. Did he honestly think, even if their intentions with the girls were to feed, that they would share these two beautiful ladies? The man looked as if he had just gotten over his newborn craze. A hiss started up at the back of the man's throat, and if Nick had a heart it would have froze. Was this man an IDIOT? "I think it's better that you leave, NOW," he threatened, getting angry that their civilized interview was being so rudely interrupted. This vampire was definitely new--every vampire knew what Nick and Jason looked like, they were nearly at the head of the Resistance.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Jason turned to the vampire, he slowly stood up. "Yes," he agreed, keeping an eye on the vampire. "You should leave, now. We will keep in touch, soon." He slowly, even for a human, walked around Nick and the table. Taking the vampire, in what looked like an arm around the neck, and guiding him away from the human girls. "I swear," he hissed, as soon as they were far enough away. "You track them, I'll kill you. I swear to God." The vampire smirked, a gust of air blew across Jenna and Katrina, spreding their send. The marked vampires around them jumped up, it looked like the whole population of the tavern was made up a vampires. Hisses came from everywhere.

Jenna looked up to the waiter standing at the side of the table, uncomfortably close to her and Katrina. Although he was faily attractive, he was oddly creepy. "Umm." was all she could say before Jason and Nick spoke. She slowly got up, a fan of air lightly blew her hair and As Jason guided him away, strange hissing noises came up from around them. Jenna looked up at many red-eyed freaks standing around them. She grabbed Katrina's arm. "Let's go, NOW." she pushed Nick's comment on leaving.

Shooting Stars
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Nick listened to Jason speak to the vampire, silently agreeing with him. He'd gladly help murder any trackers.

A low hiss came from Nicholas as well, but Katrina and Jenna couldn't notice out of all the others. He stood up, preparing to defend their guests. He stood at the end of the table facing the rest of the tavern where the girls couldn't see his teeth while his fangs were bared. He roughly, though making sure not to break it, grabbed the arm of the girl closest to him, Jenna, and began dragging her out of the side door to the tavern, appearing behind the building where the dumpsters were. "Did you bring a car?" he asked quickly, almost too quickly. He kept her close to the building wall, ready to defend if one of the vampires were to trail after her. He trusted that Jason would take care of Katrina, but this potential vampire needed to be safe.

-♦-♦-♦-

Katrina felt her breath catch in her throat as consistent hisses began to grow and build all around her. She fought against a scream as Jenna was torn from her by Nick, and Jason was still out of sight. "Jason?!" she called, not loud enough to attract too much more attention but loud enough for him to hear. Kat contemplated bolting for the side door that Nick had taken Jenna out of, but a vampire sitting at a table near the bar and side door had stood up, blocking that exit off as he curiously wandered closer. All of them had red eyes and visible tattoos, she noticed, too shocked to even think straight anymore. "WHAT is going ON?" she asked, her voice cracking due to the horrifying realization that it seemed Jenna and her had been led straight into a trap.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Jason slowly backed up to Katrina, baring his fangs. He took her arm and dragged her out of the tavern, making sure not to be too rough and break her arm. "Soon dear, soon." he said, quickly, not knowing what he had just said. He took her to the alley on one side of the tavern and let her go gently. He kept a look around the alley, making sure no one was following them. "Are you okay?" he asked her, gently taking her and backing her to the building wall. He took another look around, sweeping every place that a vampire could be waiting or hiding. He finally turned his attention back to Katrina.

Jenna's heart all but stopped. Hissing surrounded the air around her and Katrina. Just about to pass out, Nick grabbed her arm. "Ow." she complained, "No, we ran here." Rubbing her arm, she rested her back to the cold wall. "What WAS that in there?" she asked, the scene played and re-played in her head. "Are you okay?" she asked, noticing his, what seemed to be, taking pre-cautious measures and constant looking around.

Shooting Stars
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Nick raised an eyebrow, but then sighed. Of course they would be searching for answers. "You'll learn soon enough, it seems," he told her, though he had no intention of ever telling her the horrors of vampires' existence. That's just too... scary for the human mind to handle. She'd have nightmares for the rest of her life.
"I'm fine," he replied quickly, and heard Jason's voice around the corner on the other side of the back of the building. Taking Jenna's arm, much more gently this time, he led her around the corner to see Jason and Katrina. "Jason," he interrupted, trying to be polite but they needed to hurry at this point. He put Jenna next to Katrina and led Jason only a few feet away. "Should we take the interview elsewhere? Or... wait. I have an idea," he whispered and then grinned, "It won't freak them out at all and, unless that vampire is really a tracker," he growled and continued whispering. "We simply get their numbers and hang out with them. A lot. Become their friend to learn more about them; we'd get even more of a better gist of if they'd be well off immortal or not... and if they ever have to learn the secret, maybe they won't be as scared as they would be if they still didn't know who we were. What do you think?" he asked, glancing back at the girls every now and then to make sure no other vampires had come out of the building yet.

Katrina nodded, her head spinning over all that had just happened. "What... What were..." she stuttered, her mind not wanting to form correct sentences. Getting frustrated, she took a breath and spit it out, "Who WERE they?"
Before she could get an answer, Nick and Jenna came around the corner and Nick took Jason away a couple feet.
"Jenna, did you-did you see all of their eyes?" her voice gradually got lower until it was a whisper. She kept her voice that quiet. "Nick and Jason, they have the same eyes," she said. Kat tried to keep her composure but she was close to tears. She was confused, frustrated, and a million pairs of eyes and hissing were just focused on the two of them, and they're ALL still inside the building they're standing outside of. "We don't have a car," she remembered, taking deep breaths to try to keep cool despite that she was almost in hysterics.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Jenna nodded weakly. "Good." she said and then gasped when he took her arm and lead her to Jason and Katrina. She looked to Katrina and nodded, again. "Yeah, I did." she managed to say the words correctly. "I know, how can that be? Red ir- red iris'? Is that even possible?" She began to think out loud, asking several different questions, a majority of them were nonsensical. The scene just continued playing over and over in her head. The eyes, the hissing, the Jason and Nick going close to crazy. What was it about? Katrina's voice called he rout of her mind babbling. "Yea-yeah no car, we ran here." she reminded her, and herself, of their travels to this unknown tavern. Where, of all places to have an interview, everyone was red-eyed and crazy.

Jason shook his head and took his hand gently to her shoulder, patting in a rythmic motion. Before he could answer, Nick and Jenna came around the corner. Nick took him by the arm and pulled him a few feet away. He listening and thinking through Nick's plan, growling when he heard the word 'tracker'. Who would want to track someone? And for the fun of the kill? How would someone live with themselves? Especially these beautiful young ladies. "Yes, yes. That' might just work. Become their friend, learn about them, and see if they are immortal-ready." he agreed with a smile. "Great idea Nick." Jason quickly looked around, making sure no vampires had come out yet and led Nick back to the girls. He kept his gaze locked on Katrina, with a hint of humor this time.

Shooting Stars
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:59 am

Nick smiled, proud that he thought it was a good idea. "Thanks."
Casually, he walked back over to the girls. "Err... I'd like to apologize for their rudeness back in there," he said, looking to Jenna. "I know this is a bad time, but would you like to go out to eat? Just something simple, McDonalds, Starbucks, Sonic...or something. A lot happened in there and it would probably sit well with food in your stomach," he suggested to the both of them. "And we'd like to get your numbers," he said, glancing at Jenna again. "If that's not too much to ask," he smiled, already pulling out his phone.

-♦-♦-♦-

Katrina gazed back at Jason and hesitated. Both of them were fairly pale skinned and had red eyes and a tattoo, just like the ones in there. What if they tried to pull something like that when they were alone...? Either way, she was desperate to get as far away from this tavern as possible.
With a still shaky voice, she said her number aloud for the two of them, watching Nick type it in incredibly fast. Strange.
"I am kind of hungry..." she said quietly, looking at Jenna to see her opinion on going out to eat with them.
For a moment, she wondered if she should tell anyone at the school, a friend or something. But she decided that probably wouldn't be a good idea; people would get curious and come to the tavern... She shuddered. What would those insane people have done had Jason and Nick not been there?

TeasingTemptation
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Jason nodded and walked casually back to the girls.
He smiled warmly at them, his gaze on Katrina. He pulled out his phone and dialed her number in quickly. "We can fix that." he said looking up from his phone. Although he didn't need food, he knew how much human's needed it. Sliding his empty hand in his pocket, he looked to Jenna and waited patiently for her number.

Jenna looked from Jason, back to Nick. Pale skin, red eyes, tattoos-- they look awfully like the people in the tavern. She thought, hesitating before answering Nick. "No, it's alright." she said, thinking back to the odd mess in the tavern. Saying her number quickly and crossing her arms across her chest, Jenna rubbed her arms and looked up to the already dark sky. "I am hungry, too." she looked to Katrina and smiled. She shivered and looked to Nick. Her bare arms had goosebumps on them, she had forgot her jacket in her locker.

Shooting Stars
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:26 am

Nick paused for a moment, looking around the corner of the building to see if there were any vampires out there. None. They just had to make it to their car, he thought. No big deal.
He saw Jenna shivering and hesitated again before continuing. "Here," he smiled softly, knowing it was somewhat of an overused dating move, but he gave her his jacket. He was wearing a simple t-shirt underneath, but his body was immune to most temperatures besides the extreme heats and colds, so he didn't mind giving it up.
"Well... We don't want to leave one of our cars here," he frowned, glancing over to Jason. "Jenna, would you like to ride in my car? Oh, and is there anywhere in particular that you both want to eat at?" Nick asked.

Katrina blushed, slightly, twice. Once for seeing Nick give up his jacket--that was really sweet of him. And twice for knowing that left the other car for Jason and her. She stayed quiet and decided that if that's how it was getting sorted out, then so be it. No reason to make a big deal out of it, good or bad.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:52 am

Jason looked to Jenna, nudging Nick. But, he already had started taking care of the shivering. He looked back to Katrina and saw her blush. "Katrina, may I offer you a ride in my car?" he said, his throat burning a bit. He smiled, warm and comforting, as he thought.
He looked back, making sure there weren't any vampires around. He saw one guy passing the alley, he wasn't quite sure if he was a vampire. The person made their moves quickly to pass the alley. What was so bad about alleys? Oh yes, they're dark and very creepy in a human's perspective. To that, Jason rolled his eyes.

Jenna looked at Nick and smiled. "Thank you." she said, holding his jacket over her shoulders. "And, of course I'd love to ride with you." Jenna looked over to Katrina, she couldn't stand but giggle a little at her blushing. "Is there a special place you want to eat at?" she asked Katrina after the giggles faded. "I don't really mind where we go." She looked back to Nick and held his jacket tighter. Looking at Katrina through her peripheral vision, Jenna kept the warm smile on her face.

Shooting Stars
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:03 pm

A mixture of laughter and a giggle came from Katrina, which she found to be incredibly embarrassing. She NEVER giggled. Ever.
"That sounds fine," she said, keeping her 'cool' while tucking her hair behind one of her ears. She bit her lip, at this point growing so fond of the dark and 'safety' of the ally that she didn't want to go out in the open. The tavern was an open little building, and look what happened in there. She kept her eyes on the ground; the fear was irrational and she should get over it.
"Um. There's an Olive Garden a couple streets over, if anybody wants to eat there," she suggested, her stomach growling slightly in agreement to her thoughts and she, yet again, blushed.

Nick smiled, glad that she enjoyed his kind gesture. However he bit his tongue, a bit harder than he needed to: his fangs cut into his mouth a bit as he did so. To think of a very human excuse to not eat, he simply said, "I'm not that hungry. I'll just get a drink or something."
Though it wasn't very appetizing, liquids didn't make him throw up like human food did since he was turned. He'd seen some vampires who could stomach it, despite it's disgusting smell and taste, and others, like him, puke it up. Nick hasn't had human food willingly for the past century. Casually, he began walking towards the opening of the ally where the cars were with the others, keeping a sharp eye out for any curious guests.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm

Jenna smiled and nodded. "Sounds good to me, I love their bread sticks." she said, looking down each side of the alley. The darkness of the alley was getting more and more comforting by the minute. It seem secluded and safe, to her. She walked with Nick, glancing every now and then at him. She giggled and kept heading out of the alley, and into the open. "You sure you're not hungry?" she asked quietly, glancing to the side, through her hair, at him.

Jason nodded. "That sounds good," he said, smiling at Katrina. As Nick and Jenna walked away, he whispered too low for the human girls to hear. "Be safe you two." he whispered, jokingly and turned to Katrina. "Shall we?" he said, giving his arm to her. How odd, Jason was actually being the gentleman he was raised as. That was rare, even when he was around a vampire woman he didn't act like this.

Shooting Stars
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:56 am

Nick chuckled under his breath and contemplated if it would be too weird to go back and punch Jason's real quick, but decided it'd be a little too weird and just kept walking alongside Jenna. He grinned, looking down at her, "I..." No. He couldn't say he wasn't hungry, walking out of a dark ally next to a clueless human with a fully functional beating heart. Naturally, he stepped a little closer to her and his fangs were always ready whenever he had the chance t-NO, he screamed in his mind and Nick snapped his teeth together and stepped back to the distance he had been before. "I'm sure," he finished, jaw still clenched. This might be a harder trip than he expected, he thought, opening his car door for her. He didn't trust the vampires enough to let her get in on her own, and it was polite.

-♦-♦-♦-

Katrina smiled and nodded, and then, slightly nervously, waved goodbye to Jenna. She didn't hesitate to turn back to look at him. "Yeah," she said, feeling a little out of place with his chivalry talk. She gently took hold of his arm and began walking, desperately hoping he didn't see the huge blush that appeared on her face. Guys never treated her like this... It was a nice change.
"So... you must live nearby, right? How long have you lived here?" she asked, trying to make conversation.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 am

Jenna smiled and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. She continued to walk alongside Nick and out of the Alley. "Oh, alright." she said as Nick finished. Why was he acting so weird? Not just him, Jason also. Stange, very strange, she couldn't help but think to herself. Ducking her head and sliding in, Jenna buckled her seatbelt. "Thank you." she murmured softly, crossing her legs and setting her hands in her lap. She looked out the dark windows, trying to find Nick and Jason. Probably just walking a little slower, she reminded herself and waited for Nick.

Jason smiled softly, nodding and chuckling under his breath with Nick. He took a glimpse backwards, making sure there weren't any vampires coming down the alley. No one there, thank goodness. As Katrina took his arm lightly, he couldn't help but see her blush. If he had a beating heart, it would be jumping out of his chest right now. "Hmm, not too close. 984 Chestnut?" he chuckled and continued. "I've lived here for a few years," he tried to keep a steady voice, it was a total lie. He had lived here for more than two centuries. "before that I lived in Houston, Texas." As they reached his car, he opened the door for her, making sure there weren't any vampires coming. "Here you are," he said politely.

Shooting Stars
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TeasingTemptation on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:50 am

OOC: Omg, my "g" key isn't working as well and it's driving me insane, LOL. I keep making typos. xD

Katrina nodded. "Not too far either," she laughed quietly and stepped into his car. "Thanks," she said, buckling herself in with the seat belt. "I went on vacation to Texas once, but it was only for a week," she shrugged. She paused, and then as she stared out the darkly tinted window she asked, "Did you like it there?"

Nick nodded, not saying anything for a moment as he began to drive away from the tavern, seeing Jason's car pretty far behind him. Not enough to make a difference in their arrival times though. He paid strong attention to his driving to take his hunger away temporarily. After a moment, when he decided he was in control, he spoke again but this time looking out the window rather than at her. "I apologize for bringing up a potentially sad topic, but do you like your life? Your home, your family, in general," he asked, curiosity painting his question. There was no reason to not subtly ask a few more interview questions throughout the day, and he wouldn't mind getting to know her.

TeasingTemptation
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!