Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

PSP vs. DS [DS IS WINNING:D]

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

PSP vs. DS [DS IS WINNING:D]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:06 am

Okay, to all the PSP and DS owners out there. Tell us, which do you own, PSP or DS. I want to know which is more popular...

DS=
or
PSP=0

DS RAWKS. SIX to zero WOO!
Last edited by eNzeru on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: PSP vs. DS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:52 am

I still have a Gameboy Advance. I figure that as long as it still works fine, I can put off upgrading. ;-D

When and if I do ever upgrade, it'll probably be to a DS. The DS has Legend of Zelda, Metroid, and Pokémon. I know that Playstation Portables have better graphics and memory and such, but it just doesn't have the video games I want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Village Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athias on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:27 am

I'm a DS man myself. It's got a lot of great games, GBA backwards compatibility and a long battery life. The PSP is okay I suppose, it's a jack off all trades but a master of none. I'd much rather use my DvD player to watch movies (Though admittedly, I am a DvD collector...), I don't much care for acessing the internet on such a small screen, and it doesn't have that many good games.

The DSi doesn't look like my cup of tea either, but we'll clear that problem when we get to it.
"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe." - Neil Gaiman

Athias
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:36 am

DS. Hands down.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:22 pm

Nintendo, has done well in the production of the Nintendo DS, and even better with the games that have come out on the DS. I recommend DS to all the others who like the games of Nintendo, although some features of the DS arent so exciting I can go with the Nintendo when I want to select which to pick between the two.

But

PsP, is a very good feature, and has many things that the DS dosent have anyday. And with the Ps3 out, if you have both of those things its even better to have a Psp. I have also found the Psp Exceptionally fun, for people who like roleplaying games, one of those I found exotically fun is the Disgaea hour of darkness and the remake of Valkrie Profile, which are 2 games that will make me pick up the Psp, but only if I have some time on my hands.

All in all i would go with the DS =D.

Lamentations
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:19 am

I have a DS... <3

I wouldn't mind having a PSP, but it doesn't have the games i want on it. D:
Like Zelda ~<3
And there are Digimon games out now! D:
Do want!!

Myth
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!