Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Psy Prep

Psy Prep.

a part of “Psy Prep”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

Psy Prep has accepted it's very first students! What's special about these students is that they are all psychics! They were brought to the Preparatory to hone their abilities and extinguish villains, but who knows what else lies in the school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Psy Prep”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Psy Prep.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Psy Prep."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Psy Prep.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Hmmm... I'm very interested. I would love to be part of this, but can only post once a day. Is that okay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Yeah, that's fine by me. Make a character as soon as you can :)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Well, I plan on adding a lot more to her but those are her basics :) What do you think?
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Really good! You can expect it to be accepted.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:26 pm

are you going to post the other roommate combos in the intro or OOC??

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:32 pm

I was wondering this too, actually. Jade, what we doin' about roommates, anyway?
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Awh man... I don't have the time to do this. I have to stop asking to be part of things I can't do!

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Jade, are you going to make the first post??

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Hey, guys! Allow me to answer all questions.
1. Well, I edited it recently and roomates are up, I basically just wanted to see who would be the best roomates for everyone,
2. Roomates are in the Intro.
3. I'm going to make the first post when we have enough characters, so I'll just make another one then we can start.
4. That sucks "TheBouquineuse"

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Can I have the last spot? Can it be a girl?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Alright everyone I made the character and am making the first post! Remember to make sure you know what dorm to go to and who your roomate is!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Oh, gosh, I didn't see that post! But don't worry, I can add more spots! Just submit your character and I'll see if it's good or not. REGISTRATION IS NOT OVER YET!

I'm making the first post now.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:34 pm

CRAP. I wanted to take it but I was late. D: Ah, well..

EDIT: Derp moment. I see that you've said you're going to add more spots if it's good.
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Can she be a shapeshifter? Or is that too much?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Nope shapeshifters are totally allowed.

Also, Kuru, I'll accept your character once we get Kay's character.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Okay, four people have posted four are missing. Any one who hasn't posted and those who have continue the good work!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 pm

This looks super cool! Can I reserve a spot?

Yep.

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:04 pm

@Methodical: You can't reserve a spot but if you submit your character before someone submits a good application then it's yours.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Whoopsie, hadn't finished reading the rules, sorry XD

I'll try to have my character up soon. How many more are you accepting?

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!