Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pull The Trigger: Ratification (OCC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Pull The Trigger: Ratification (OCC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Important message to present and future Trigger agents: This is the second scenario for Pull The Trigger. If you participated in the first scenario YOU CAN start over with a new character sheet, but you don't have to. If you've never participated in 'Pull The Trigger' RP you will need to create a character sheet. You will not be left behind, please be aware that there will be a lengthy recap and a new mission. http://www.roleplaygateway.com/pull-the-trigger-t34716.html is the link to the first scenario. Get to know some of your fellow RPrs and a feel for the RP.

Pull The Trigger: Ratification (IC)

Pull The Trigger is a realist RP, but do not be turned off by that single fact! I'll make sure we have a lot of fun here. I will now summarize what Pull The Trigger is about.

Pull The Trigger is a realistic RP that is about a group of assassins who kill to make the world a better place. The assassins are chosen based off of a skill that they are masters in, something that the team can not do without. I will state the skills/jobs available for this role-play, once those spots are taken you will have to accept a more general role within the agency.

The Inside-Man: The inside man is the actor/actress of the team. The inside-man's job is obtain information for the rest of the team. They go to extremes such as dressing up in goofy costumes or even stealing identities to get into secret organizational hide-outs. Characters must be outgoing and good with words if wishing to RP an inside-man. The inside-man also has really great combat abilities, but cannot shoot guns as well.

The Sniper: Sniping is a skill that any good assassin may need, but the Sniper is the master of killing at longer distances. Using the appropriate long range weapon snipers can be extremely deadly, but close combat is not their strong suit. Be careful to stay hidden when RPing as a Sniper.

The Explosives Expert: The explosive expert lives for the power and destructibility of what bombs have to offer. The explosive expert can blow a hole in almost anything, but everything they make is not for destruction. Explosive experts also tinker with laughing gas and smoke bombs. This can be very useful in a hostile situation! When RPing an Explosive Expert you must be on the edge and a little "crazy".

The Medic: The medics are one of the most important parts of an assassins team. They are set up in vans around the location of the mission, but are not permitted to leave. If one of the agents are to get hurt, medics are quick to help them out. Medics have pills,needles,bandages, and almost any tool required to get the agents healthy. They only carry the supplies in a white, unmarked van. If RPing as a medic you must be okay with not posting as frequently.

The Technological Expert: The technological expert stays at head quarters and does little to no field work. They are responsible for getting blueprints, cracking codes, and hacking security cameras. Without the technological experts the mission would be impossible.

Scenario 1
*Completed*
The Russians obtained a classified file from U.S. soil. The agency suspected a Russian spy had somehow obtained this classified information from a reliable source within our very own agency, the suspicions had been proven true. Wilvem Wulvd double crossed Trigger agencies, but to his surprise, was caught, arrested, and interrogated. He seemed to have started his interrogation with a bold and vigor attempt to keep his information, but soon cracked under the pressure of the interrogation teams. The file must be retrieved before it is entered into Russian computers and then returned to Trigger agencies. Agents will be taken by helicopter to a central location, but to avoid the surveillance they must tread carefully. Trigger vans will set up near the drop-off area, here they will set up medical and technological tents. The inside men have Russian ID and are already attending the party.

Scenario 2
Russia, it was just the beginning for the agents. Months after their return hell unleashed within Trigger's head quarters. Trigger received multiple request from different accounts and this was quite normal, but the request were unthinkable. The agencies demanded the assassination of people within their own organizations, the assassination of experienced excommunicated members. It seemed as though Trigger was not the only agency with a traitor problem. Thousands of traitors spawned over time, but there were only four that were identified. Rodrick Alfonzo, Marie Cortes, Franklin Gilberto and, our very own, Duncan Bell. Duncan was assumed dead by Trigger, but the others need to be assassinated.

Mission Requirements:
-Assassinate Rodrick Alfonzo, Marie Cortes, and Franklin Gilberto.
-Do not kill innocents.

Scenario 3: Coming Soon...

Rules/Regulations
1) Permitted one character each account.
2) Be realistic.
3) You do not control enemies, I do.
4) Cursing is not a problem.
5) If you get off-topic I will kindly ask you to leave.
6) You must contribute to the scenario or mission.
7) You can only have one master skill/job and one sub-skill.

Character Skeleton

Name: (Realistic name please)
Master Skill/Job: (Proficient in this job/skill)
Sub-Skill/Job: (Knows a small amount about job/skill)
Ethnicity:
Equipment: (please, refrain from magical swords! Your equipment should correspond with your job/skill)
Picture/Written Description:
Personality:
Other:

**Enemy Skeletons**
There will only be three new enemies permitted for scenario two. These are very important roles and need to be taken seriously. I will be taking the role of Franklin Gilberto as well as making guidelines for whoever wishes to role-play as Marie Cortes or Rodrick Alfonzo. This is extremely new to both past and present Trigger RPers so lets all be patient with one another. Sign-ups are going to be tense and I will judge harshly for those who wish to role-play as an enemy. PLEASE BE WARNED: YOU MIGHT DIE...

Name: Marie Cortes
Master Skill/Job: (Must be original, completely made up by whoever plays as Marie. NO MAGIC.)
Ethnicity:
Equipment: (please, refrain from magical swords! Your equipment should correspond with your job/skill)
Personality:
Reason for deceiving agency/becoming traitor:

Name: Rodrick Alfonzo
Master Skill/Job: (Must be original, completely made up by whoever plays as Rodrick. NO MAGIC.)
Ethnicity:
Personality:
Reason for deceiving agency/becoming traitor:

Franklin Gilberto- Reserved by PriestKoo =)

If you are confused about anything at all please message me. This is a long post and It could easily become confusing. Read and reread, message me about your concerns.
Last edited by PriestKoo on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
You really do love me, its true because I say it is.
Scientifically, we all matter; matter: that which has mass and occupies space

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Pull The Trigger: Ratification (OCC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Lol wow cool scenario. Vasiliy Dudajev will definitely be in on this one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm

lol awesome, count Mark in again. last one was epic
Looking for an up and coming Hunger Games roleplay? Look no further than
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com/
Join today to be eligible for the first hunger games to be held on the site!

Gazimu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 pm

I have to ask that both of you post your character sheets again! Welcome Back =)

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lone world on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm in if you'll have me. I like the scenario Priest.
everyone has to make a choice, me i choose not to make a choice.

lone world
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Name: Vasiliy Dudajev
Master Skill/Job: Medic
Sub-Skill/Job: Sniper
Ethnicity: Caucasian (literally)
Equipment: modified AK-108 assault rifle and a practically antiqued Taurus PT99
Personality: Wise-cracking ex-Chechen mujahideen who hides the pain of his childhood with a snappy remark about everything. Enjoys beer, dance, and long walks on the beach.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Name: James McCann
Master Skill/Job: Inside Man
Sub-Skill/Job: Technological (useful for obtaining info)
Ethnicity: White
Equipment: Ceramic knife, IronKey USB drive holding hacking programs, Kevlar vest (Usually other stuff, but that varies by mission)
Picture/Written Description: A tall, unnaturally thin man with deep blue eyes and black hair running down to his shoulder, sometimes tied back into a ponytail. He is prepared to cut it off if necessary for his next assignment.
Personality: Calm and friendly, with an inherently trustworthy air. Years of job experience, however, have deadened any personality quirks. Instead, he adopts his chosen persona for at least a week before a mission, down to the usual hangouts and likes/dislikes of that person.
Other: Seems almost to have flashbacks of other personalities when 'out of character' verging on MPD. Slated for retirement after a few more jobs.
samquestionablegunnerkriggpennydresdenandxkcdcontentcourtfuzzycodakarcade

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 pm

HEY!
I edited this profile.
It's done now.
Let me know if you would like any changes made.

Hey, I'd love to pick up Rodrick. I'm literate and my specialty is playing 'badguys'. I'm also okay with having my characters die.

I will return with a completed sheet in a few hours - I have to go now. I'm sorry for the delay.

Name: Rodrick Alfonzo

Master Skill/Job: Technological expert

Ethnicity: Latino

Equipment: Several useful electronic devices. (I personally don't know a whole lot, but I know enough to know how not to god-mode, and to know what is realistic. I just don't really know the names of things.) Let's see. . . Probably a laptop computer, a handheld blackberry, a satellite phone, things like that.

Picture/Written Description: Rodrick is a man of average height and weight, with a thin build. The last time he was seen in Trigger's headquarters, Rodrick had long, shoulder length dark brown hair, and dressed almost exclusively in chinos and collared shirts, sometimes with a tie. His facial features are angled, with a jutting nose, and deep-set dark brown eyes, arching eyebrows, and full lips. His chin is pointed, and his cheekbones piercing. Other than his clearly defined facial features, Rodrick looks like every other brown-skinned Latino in the Americas.

Personality: I honestly hate filling out personality fields. I've explained this in every personality field ever. (with extremely few exceptions). Mainly, it is because often players don't stick to what they describe, or they contradict themselves in the description itself, or they come up with something either cliche or too vague to really mean something. Also, it's something that I find is best revealed in the course of the roleplay, starting in the very first post. If you absolutely demand I fill this out, then I will edit to reflect that, but be warned, if you demand that, I will grow extremely detailed.

Reason for deceiving agency/becoming traitor: Rodrick joined Trigger with some sense of idealism, expecting that sometimes the end does justify the means, and that in certain cases, it becomes necessary for certain individuals to be eliminated. . . that is, to be killed. Trigger as an international sort of organization offered just that philosophy, a group of assassins dedicated to bettering the world by killing evil, evil people. Rodrick believed their actions were ultimately justified based on the fact that infinite thousand upon millions of lives would be saved by the actions of Trigger's agents in removing agents of evil. As a technological expert with extensive knowledge of computer programming, hacking, codes, and the use of various computerized electronic devices, Rodrick's talents have been used in Trigger to support agents in the field.

In recent months, Rodrick has grown disillusioned with Trigger's philosophy, as exemplified by a field agent with whom he developed a close, personal friendship - a woman named Leilani Asim. Leilani was an explosives expert who after several missions with Trigger developed post-traumatic stress disorder and severe clinical depression among other complications related to her work, and a week before Rodrick turned traitor, committed suicide. Rodrick believed that Trigger's philosophy was responsible for Leilani's untimely death, and he came to believe that what Trigger was doing was just as evil as what the people they were sent to kill were doing. He began to quietly leak information about Trigger's operations to members of the intelligence community outside this organization, as well as to carefully selected members of the general public.

It was due to his own predictability, in some senses, that Rodrick was finally identified as a traitor. Up until last week, Rodrick was unaware that his sharing information about Trigger prompted aggressive action by outside agents, specifically the assassinations of Trigger agents, Rodrick thought what he was doing was a passive defiance of his agency. Now aware of what has happened, Rodrick has fled his home in fear of retribution (and perhaps more potently, in fear of what he himself has caused through his own actions), and has not been seen in headquarters in over a week. He has no known family, parents, siblings, spouse, or children, and his house contains volumes of computer and code related material, but nothing related to any of Trigger's activities, past or present.
Last edited by Ylanne on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:04 pm

I call the inside man.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Bluewolf and digi17are accepted. Ylanne and Rincewind I'm excited to see what your character sheets look like; Ylanne, you wanted to be an enemy, please be aware that I'll judge your character sheet harshly =). Gazimu and lone world, post your character sheets from scenario one if you're planning to continue their stories; if not, hurry up and make a new one so I can approve/deny it.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:53 am

Name:
Alexander Valentine
Master Skill/Job:
Explosives expert
Sub-Skill/Job:
Medic;sometimes his explosive paraphernalia don't go exactly as planned.
Ethnicity:
Sumerian
Equipment:
A black trench coat with more pockets then any man should have,in those pockets are:Fifteen marble sized yet extremely potent blinding bombs that release a pale greenish liquid that upon contact with the air instantly degrades into a gas that burns your eyes,clogs your lungs and generally makes it harder for you to exist in as nonlethal a way as he has.He also carries around a number of other things such as a paper made of PETN,Acetone and mineral oil (yes this does exist) which he ignites with a match and the runs.Also on his list of things he has at all times are a cheese bomb so called because it resembles a baseball that's been skinned and abducted by the borg.Once deployed Alexander triggers it and it explodes,releasing hundreds of strands of cheese wire tipped with hooks that have been barbed in a way that makes it impossible to pull them out without surgery.He mainly uses that last one when he feels like being a dick,which is all the time.

He also owns a sword that he's run LED lights through in order to make it glow ever so beautifully.

Personality:
Alexander isn't your normal Explosives expert;he's a bit jittery without something harmful in his hands for one,and has moderate symptoms of psychopathy which include:Close to no empathy;he's been observed not to know that something's with someone until they either break down and starts crying or break down down and attacks him.You wouldn't believe how many people have opted for the latter;despite his inability to link with people he doesn't portray any other symptoms of psychopathy but does show a certain quirk that belays every thing he does.He's incessantly nice and kind to the Nth degree but he acts as if he hasn't entirely caught the details of civilization.

Oh he understands the gist of it and gets that blowing a hotel after he's stayed in it to remove all evidence is a bit of overkill but he has still to understand what personal space is and can be unfairly called a pervert by women before they realize that he isn't uncomfortably close because he wants to be able to grab and run;he just simply doesn't know it's wrong.In all he's a pretty nervous person with zero social skills and an affinity for explosions.
Other:
I think that as more of his history is revealed this will be the spot to write it all down.

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 am

Really nice character sheets Ylanne and Rincewind you're both excepted. I'm excited to see ho your characters play out. Ylanne, I'm not that concerned about your characters personality as long as you portray it through the rp.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Name: Mark Guerin
Master Skill/Job: The Inside Man
Sub-Skill/Job: Sniper
Ethnicity: Canadian
Equipment: Multi purpose pocket knife, Desert Eagle, leather strip(Usefull for blinging, whipping, choking, etc)
Picture/Written Description: Short, Muscular, short crew cut, dark brown hair, wears all black combat suit for missions, scars along arms from missions before this and from time in military. Is also an expert in stealth and ninja-style assasinations.
Personality: Too quiet to tell, people only know him for his skills.
Other: None

Hes back, I hope our Mr. Derek comes back, me and him look cool in tuxedos :D

Gazimu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lone world on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Name: mickey bricks
Master Skill/Job: medic
Sub-Skill/Job: Breaking and entering
Ethnicity: british
Equipment: ACR Bushmaster with grenade launcher and field medical kit and adrenaline shots and lock pick
Picture/Written Description: 6ft 2, piercing blue eyes, military grade light brown hair. regular build with scars along his right arm from his fingers to his shoulder.
Wears camo trousers and a black t shirt with a bullet proof vest over top and always has a pair of dust goggles on
Personality: mickey is a very cock sure londoner and is very confident in his abilities.

Here and read if you okay with it.

lone world
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lone world on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:34 pm

(soz was on an insight course did not see this)
Last edited by lone world on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lone world
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Gazimu and lone world you're both accepted again, but be warned, posting your character sheets twice doesn't mean you'll have a greater chance of getting in.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Name: Derek Williams
Master Skill/Job: Inside Man
Sub-Skill/Job: Explosive Expert
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Equipment: Derek's primary weapon is his skills in hand to hand fighting. Any explosive equipment used will either be found or supplied. His other equipment deals with infiltration, such as a personal laptop to receive and print off information and fake identifcation. He has his own set of wires and hidden cameras as well as tuxedos and outfits for every occasion. Although he usually does not bring it on a mission, and is not a deadeye, Derek owns a Sig Sauer (http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/s ... ll-nam.jpg) mostly for protection in his hotel rooms in case he has been compromised and cannot be evacuated.
Picture/Written Description: http://showbizltd.com/_sbl_images/iphotos/malemodel.jpg
Personality: Derek is a charming man with exquisite tastes and a knowledge of many cultures. He can smile his way out of a gunpoint situation with all the trained efficiency of a soldier in combat. Although he feels nervous before a mission, Derek finds himself cool and relaxed during it..almost too much. Some say that Derek fits in so well with the criminals that he deceives that it's almost as if he really was one of them.
Other: Derek's limited training in explosives allows him to make small bombs or to activate and de-activate ready-made bombs. Like I had said, he may own a handgun but is no great shot. He is also good at bluffs and the ideal man to win a high stakes poker game or act innocent when cops storm a room he was infiltrating.

Here's Derek.

Adriac
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Adriac, you're excepted thanks for coming back for scenario two. Now all I need is someone to fill the part of Marie Cortes.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gazimu on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:20 pm

oh yeah, Derek and Mark will pwn in the tuxedos again, I really hope more people return, priest, is Dex reprising the role of Duncan, if he is still alive?

Gazimu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Gazimu wrote:oh yeah, Derek and Mark will pwn in the tuxedos again, I really hope more people return, priest, is Dex reprising the role of Duncan, if he is still alive?

I hope so. It would be fun to work with him again. I haven't really sent him a PM about participating and since you show interest in him I'll send him a message. I don't think Spadesy is coming back, Saria is debatable, I've sent her a PM. I have done some research on them and they've both got their own RPs now. I would think that their priority would be to maintain it. I have no clue about Dex.

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!