Question about Notifications

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

Question about Notifications

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Hey everyone.

I created a role-play which I am thinking about leaving for the others who are involved to continue enjoying, but I don't know how to edit notifications so I don't see if and when the others post.

There are things which happened in my life which make seeing their user ID's and such kind of painful. Trips down memory lane I don't want. You know?

But I don't want to be that guy and close the RP just because I made it and am thinking about leaving.

So I'm in a pickle.

Any advice? Is there a way to turn off notifications for the RP without closing the RP down? I really want to leave the RP open for them, but I don't want to see notifications from the RP anymore if I choose to walk away. I need time and space to heal.

Thank you!
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!