Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Fruits Basket: N Generation

Questions & OOC Chit Chat

a part of “Fruits Basket: N Generation”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

The curse was never broken ... but that is about to change.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: N Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Questions & OOC Chit Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:33 pm

@Anthro: oh my gosh, I haden't even realized you had posted! Here I was, twiddling my thumbs and impatiently waiting for you to post. Sorry! I've been sooooo busy lately. >.<
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Hey!! Sorry I've been gone guys, school is kicking my ass at the moment!! Um, vilevixen, if you wanna be the snake, go for it!!

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:50 pm

There seems to be very few of us posting.... If it keeps on I'm going to have to drop out
I love the story I am having Yoshino right now but it seems to be just us posting with a few others...

Polka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm still waiting for Horseygirl to post. Sorry. >_<
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:17 pm

It's not your fault :) I can totally understand.... but that is kind of what I'm getting at
There are only two pairs that are interacting frequently whilst the rest are stuck waiting forever for someone else....

Polka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Okay I've been thinking that we should restart this. I am 1 of those people who take forever to repost, but it's only because I hate making short posts with Ichigo becaue no one is interacting with Kieo. Not to mention classes are killing me. Not the best learner out there. So if I do restart this and you still want to be who you are as of now, you need to post in the OOC telling me so. I hate restarting it specially since some people are so far into their story but I think it would be better to find characters who will actually post. Once again, if you want to keep your character let me know. I'm going to do a quick once over of people who either haven't posted or posted and then stop suddenly. He will be the ones not allowed in the new version. I think it would also help if I put it more boldly that you should only join if we're going to post. Hope this is okay with everyone and no one's mad at me for deciding this suddenly, but I truly want this to be successful. I want to try and make it to where no 1 is left alone and has no 1 to converse with. I'm also thinking of prearranging all the ages of all the zodiac. I think the only reason ceh12 stop posting was because there is no 1 for him to interact with. If anyone wants to PM me with any ides or anything else feel free to.

NasiaWords
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:42 am

I'm up for restarting it! I'm up for playing Taiga and Torako if you'll let me. ^_^

Edit: Would it be alright if Taiga was still older though? I think it creates a nice additional kind of Shigure character for when he's needed and I don't mind posting to myself with him. He mostly just spends his mornings cleaning and cooking anyway. xD

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 am

I would love to be in the restart. Both my characters id like to keep.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:55 pm

I would like to restart too .... And I don't mind people posting once a day, I hate small one liners

It was just because not everyone was posting xxx :D

Polka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vilevixen on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:27 am

Yeah I'm okay with it too, also if we gather they ages I can make the snake older or younger to have a better match up, and chance for others to post with.

vilevixen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andieland on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:45 pm

I would love to be in the restart as my character as well, I had been waiting for the player that my character was conversing with to respond and it never happened. But yes I would love to try this again.

Andieland
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:04 pm

I would definitely love to play my character in a restart too! #DontForgetMe ;)
~ wanderer.

Wanderer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Sorry for the wait. I had to be bone for quite some time for a school related event! XD I'll have the redo up as soon as I can.

NasiaWords
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm not sure what all the ages will be, so I am going to have people post what they plan on their characters age being XD. You are all safe with your already made characters.

NasiaWords
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:53 am

Am I okay to keep Taiga and Torako's ages as they are? Taiga is 21 and Torako is 18.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:09 am

I'm going to keep Kenji 16
:)

Polka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Forensic_Anthro: Yes, you are good to keep their ages the same! XD

NasiaWords
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:39 pm

The new Fruits Basket XD Turn in your CS's when you can.

NasiaWords
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!