Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

The Age of Gifted

Questions

a part of “The Age of Gifted”, a fictional universe by Miss Echo.

The world has devolved into chaos, driven by two main superpowers. Small groups survive away from their control, while others work under them. Where do you stand?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Age of Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:05 pm

I see.

Given how most characters have plenty of methods to kill with I'd say the character I'd least like to make angry would be Skip. Radiation poisoning is one of the more unpleasant ways to die by far.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfsong4640 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:44 pm

I'd probably say that I wouldn't want to anger Montana, Skip, Heather, or Soren. Whatever you've done to anger them, you'd probably get seriously messed up....
~"They threw her to the wolves, but she became their Alpha"~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolfsong4640
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Alright, time for the next question!

Which characters do you think are underated/don't get enough credit?
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 6 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scoundrelboots on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:22 pm

I'd say Spire and Toby haven't gotten enough credit lately. Both Schippers are precious babies.

But for the really underrated babes:

Also Rei. And Lad. Mad love for Lyda, too. Throw Tatia some hugs. Stride bby. Art needs a raise. Tessa Avalon's a beeb. Need more Kato in my life.

And several others, but now I'm rambling.

scoundrelboots
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfsong4640 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:59 pm

I need my babies Rei, Tessa, Lad, Colt, and Toby to gain more credit. They are precious ^^

wolfsong4640
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:55 pm

I'd say Ed wouldn't have very much credit but on the other hand that's probably just as well given he's done practically nothing but be terrible at his job.

Robert Greenleaf has been nothing but the true MVP however. He needs to be put in the limelight more.

Zalgo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:40 am

The gunner siblings, Skippy, Piper, the Barnetts, Azrael, Ser Sage (in the sense that we don't see a lot of him), Varren.

ANd I'm reminded I need to work out where on earth Agent Kato is.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Heather, Tanner, Mithera, Colt, the Barnetts, Allen, SKIP, Seth, Piper, Cadriel,Dutch, and Derrick.

ianna_334
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Sera, Liberty folks in general (yes, I'm doing this), precious Talin bby, Tessa, Caddie, Dutch, the bunker peeps, Lad, and Art.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 6 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Next question;

Summarize your character(s) in one sentence.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FranklyLorelle on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 am

Late to the party, but I wouldn't want to anger Kora like the rest of the bandwagon. Lulu could be a nasty, vindictive one too. And obviously I'd rather not piss off any of the actual psychos who would definitely kill me. Ie Gale, Spire.

Underrated in the sense that I want to see more? The bunker group. I need some Jimmy. Sera has been quiet. I always love some Dutch.

Single sentences for my characters are why those freakin mini description things on the character pages are so hard. So I should probably be effective with my time and post rather than rack my brain for clever ones.

FranklyLorelle
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:31 am

Summary for my character in one sentence:

A miserable misanthropic lackey haunted by his imaginary sister.

Zalgo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scoundrelboots on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:29 am

Dear Echo: You make my life hard.

Colt: He is very good at the Liberty, but not so much the English.
Beretta: A teenage girl who can navigate a cloud of shrapnel, but probably not the high school social arena.
Larke: It's a bird, it's a man, it's... a very good person who's made a lot of awful choices for all of the best reasons (except for the heroin thing; no excuse there).
Mina: She's a soldier and a Southern lady in one: That is, if she trusts you enough not to kill you, her sweet tea just may.
Mariana: A mother who is willing to die for her children, and wouldn't hesitate to kill for them, either.
Elliot: Your average sixteen year old with stupid hair and absolute loyalty.
Jimmy: He's a normal child who likes cheerios and playing with melted spoons.
Lulu: She's beauty; she's grace; she's bordering on megalomaniacal delusions in pursuit of vengeance; Miss Erubesco...?

scoundrelboots
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:21 pm

Gale: The Lollipop Guild's most adorable serial killer.

Clockwork: Basically the secret sister of the twins from the Shining, except less malevolent and more gothic.

Soren: What would happen if Hitler retired, felt bad, then became a soccer mom and baked cookies.

Heather: Camera-Councillor watches you while you try to go about your daily life and possibly maybe commit crimes of some sort.

Seth: It's peanut butter hatchet time- also smiles and friendship and ex-spyness.

Allen: A mentalist with a detachment only rivaled by his libido.

Dawn: A mentalist with an attachment to her group, a sense of justice, and who is also a total voyeur.

Pierrot: Went from insane stabby clown, to just nutty clown, to sad clown, to pretty nutty clown again.

Azrael: Ice cream sandwiches, maggots and torture- oh my!

Stride: Nirvana, Guns n' Roses, swear word, swear word, swear word.

Also, whoops

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Samon: He's blind, but can see more than anyone else.
Gotta Go Fast

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 6 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:30 pm

Seraphina: A flirtatious dancer with Liberty training who is an early riser.

Talin: A former Trainer with a sad past who honestly preferred being in Liberty, but will help out the Wanderers for the time being.

Nicola: A workaholic perfectionist who honestly would delegate, except he doesn't trust Erubesco's hiring practices and so is stuck going off the rails.

Robert: He's an unindentified species of plant.

Sierra: A Liberty trainee who couldn't decide whether to look up to her sister or try to surpass her, until the decision was mad for her.

Eliza: A water elemental who goes around helping wanderers for personal gain in between raising her daughter and running a decorative glassware shop in Liberty.

Temno: A dark elemental with questionable teaching methods who is still hung up on his ex.

Blaze: A light elemental trying to catch up to his ex in between helping mentor rare new elementals.

Cain: A powerful shield creator who uses his ability to see into the future to troll people because no one listens to him anyway.

Faye: The lucky, frosty, telekinetic Genetics Councillor who doesn't know what to do with her hands when they aren't holding something.

Noire: Accidentally killed her dad, ran away, got adopted, asked her adopted dad to kill her boyfriend - good thing her new dad can't die.

Damien: Respected principal by day, flamboyant socialite working his way through Erubesco's male population by night.

ianna_334
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:13 pm

Jack: A sweet giant who can throw a mack truck, tormented daily by growing pains and crushed dreams.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Kora - Ginger sci-fi barbarian and bear in human form.

Oren - Biological researcher distinguished by being less fun to be around than the corpses she dissects.

Rei - One of the nicest mutant cannibals around.

Green - Satanic Science =).

Blue - Satanic Strategy ^_^.

Hel - Little ginger antichrist in tennis shoes.

Caddie -Kinda looks like one of those sad claymation dolls except one that also got hit with a truck in a needle-and-thread storm and is also wearing bandage socks. Thanks Skip.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:42 pm

New Question:

Which characters would provide the most interesting read if forced to live together? No repeated answers; I.e., replying using someone else's answer. :)

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Spire and Kora in the sense that there would be spontaneous knife-fight and attempts to launch surprise attacks on one another with everyday objects about once every half hour. (At least when Hel wasn't around.)

Beretta and Piper because of the enormous faction loyalty division and lack of flexibility on the subject, but the mutual appreciation of Ser Sage.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!