Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

The Age of Gifted

Questions

a part of “The Age of Gifted”, a fictional universe by Miss Echo.

The world has devolved into chaos, driven by two main superpowers. Small groups survive away from their control, while others work under them. Where do you stand?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Age of Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:31 pm

Back at our old site, we had a habit of assigning questions about the Roleplay to do when bored, usually at the beginning at every board. Since y'all are currently waiting for things to start up, and since this is a longtime tradition, I'm putting this up to do currently. :3

For those who are new: What drew you to join this Roleplay?

For the veterans: Say something related to the plot that will utterly confuse the new people! :D
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 5 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Re: Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:02 am

-Macaron standoff.

-Azrael's Waltz

-Ascots

-Radioactive Reith-Dragon

-BearsBearsBearsB-B-BearsBearsBears BEARS BEARS BEARS

-Kora sings Circle of Life.

I think that's obscure enough.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:53 pm

Ah, yes, the glory of BEARSBEARSBEARS~

- Solve it...WITH LIGHTNING

- Erubesco and Liberty, passive aggressive music, and sugar.

- Napolean Complexes

- If you love someone, dump their blood and nails into their hair.

- A really obscure one: The Great Peanut Butter War

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 5 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Well, I guess I'll start the newbie trend.

My quest started one day in a Tower...well, THE Tower to be exact. I was on the third floor, battling bloodthirsty wraiths with my pals Satogi and Koko. After obliterating them to the shadows, we encountered a mage by the name of Sanul, who told us there were a thousand floors to this beast and that the best anyone had been able to do was get to the 532nd floor...oh and he flipped off our goody-two shoes paladin, Satogi, and walked off. Contemplating life, reason, and the meaning of glory, I trekked my way to the fourth floor with company in tow. It was then that I realized...I'm not Lance DeBrinn...I'm just some dude behind a computer screen roleplaying as Lance DeBrinn.

Then stuff happened, some things fell down, I was slammed onto an operating table, and here I am today. Honestly, it was the unique storyline that drew me and the long history that keeps me here today. Well done on your part. And now I am utterly confused, yet strangely excited in it's own way.
Gotta Go Fast

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 5 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Let's talk about my character Robert Greenleaf. I'd like to say that Robert was at one point a big threat to the Wanderers and they were very scared of Robert. Confused yet?

Dino fight!

Rick's secretary

Trapeze bases

The "nightmare realm" and "the tree of life"

And not what you meant but will still be totally confusing: the rules of Cain's shield

ianna_334
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FranklyLorelle on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:50 pm

If only Erubesco hadn't played their music too loud.

These easily identifiable characters:
Baby :) and Papa :)
:|
:D
;)
-_-
There are more. But unfortunately most of them only work with certain emoticons.

FranklyLorelle
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfsong4640 on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Hm, okay, let's see....

1. Dinosaur brawl
2. Maggots
3. Shades

I don't have much, because I can't remember all the inside jokes xD
~"They threw her to the wolves, but she became their Alpha"~

wolfsong4640
Member for 5 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyro on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:07 pm

I'm a tad late to this train, but...

DrakexWingsxWall

Wolves can smirk.

For those who don't understand the Rick rivalry, think of it this way:
Rick is DC. Everyone else is Marvel.

Tangomares.

Drake is a pretty princess.

Hyro
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scoundrelboots on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:04 am

"Are you gonna eat that?" - Reith

Loyalty has great rewards. See: Being shot and disposed of in a garbage bag.

Hitler retires; becomes soccer mom

A Real Man's Guide to Dating:

1. Find the most manipulative woman in the room
2. Give her a gun
3. Growl at her to assert your manly love
4. ???
5. Profit!

scoundrelboots
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:34 am

As requested by popular demand, the new round of Q/A has begun! :D

The new question this time around is:
Name the most moral characters in the Roleplay that you can think of! Don't worry, we can wait. ;)

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 am

Lad. Not sure if innocent and naive counts as moral but it's the closest we'll be getting
Jimmy, because he is four. With that logic, Riley, Eliza's daughter.

Or is this the "believes what they're doing is right" type of moral? Then the list expands greatly.

ianna_334
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyro on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:48 am

This question is excessively hard.
Because no one is really completely moral in this universe.

But I'm gonna go with Roxy for this one.
She seems the most innocent in the end.

Hyro
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scoundrelboots on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:48 am

Oh lordy. I hate this one, Echo. So many shades of grey.

I hate to name my own people, but James is pretty pure. But pure is easy when you're four. Elliot's also generally morally upstanding.

Lad is number one of the adults. Moral white, or nearly so.

Clockwork is lighter, too. But again, is a child.

Kayla isn't bad, or Roxy. Most of Rach's people are sweet muffins.

Piper is pure, if only via ignorance. Same boat for Ser Sage.

scoundrelboots
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:57 pm

*adds onto question list* Newbies, I expect you to contribute even though you're new. GET OVER HERE *throws chain*

Who are the characters that you would least like to make mad?

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby scoundrelboots on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:32 am

Kora's an obvious choice, because berserkers are scary bastards.

On the other end of that, though... Probably Montana. I don't think we have ever seen him lose his cool. And he has over a century of cool to lose.

Probably definitely Montana.

scoundrelboots
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:44 pm

I'd be scared of Gale, because he's a little psychopath, Kora, Rei...the cast is people with powers and 2/3 of the cast have been trained in using said powers to fight a war. I'm scared of all of them, tbh, even when they aren't angry.

ianna_334
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyro on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:58 pm

If Skip III has a bad side, I want no part of that. No sir.
Balthazar would be another, because god knows how that would end.
Jamie a third. No I do not like baseball, please don't teach me how great it is thanks.
Gale would also be a mess of nopes.
Reith would be nightmarish.

Skylar may not be the best either, considering he has an entire faction under his belt.
So while I probably wouldn't deal with him directly, I would deal with whatever Erubescan/s he'd decide to send my way.

A lot of characters fit this category, if we're being completely honest here.
They're all pretty scary.

Hyro
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:08 am

Now I have a question of my own for the question: Are we talking if our character made another character mad or are we talking about ourselves here?

Zalgo
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:50 am

Yourself. :)

Also, for my answer;

I would absolutely hate to make Montana angry. He's never been fully angry throughout the RP, and I can only imagine that if he was, he would not make things pretty for me. I would also hate to make Kora angry because she could probably break me in half if she wanted, or Lulu, because, you know...horrible things would probably be set up against me. :D

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:49 pm

From what I've seen so far, Kora is getting the most notoriety...so imma go with her. Although Colt angry doesn't exactly excite me either.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 5 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!