Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Questions on the elections

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Questions on the elections

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:28 pm

Oooooo... that rhymed.

Anyways.

I won the election for the North American continent, what does that mean?

Am I now counted amongst the "North American Leaders"?

Whats the deal?

I'd like my questions answered and such. PLEASE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:32 pm

Means you get this warm fuzzy feeling every time I blow up a military installation in NA. =D.

Nah, it means you can rule North America however Zechs allows you to (or however you can get away with.) And yeah, you're on the NA Leaders list, or should be soon, being that you're the only one. So you can moderate your forum.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:18 pm

Thats like cool. I understand how it works and such already. Thanks for answering me, and doing it so fast, Zhelir.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:21 pm

Hey, I have no better things to do, an internet connection, and a moderate to advanced knowledge of the workings of this site.

I was borne to help? 8)

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:18 pm

Well, see that proves something. I talk to you with a good attitude, and you talk to me with one back. Cool, and again thanks for the help.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.