Writing Classroom

Quick Tips!

a part of “Writing Classroom”, a fictional universe by Mr. Inkwell.

Want to learn how to write a killer post? Maybe you want to use better adjectives, or make scenes more descriptive and engaging? Perhaps you're one of the lucky few who can already do this, and want to help others? Time to go to school!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Writing Classroom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Quick Tips!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:13 am

Got something to say? Not a fan of commitment? You'll die alone! But before you do, post your quick tips here for a current "teacher" or myself to add to the Activity/Posting pages ASAP. Thanks for the help!
"My situation is not my choice, but the outcome will be. . ."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!