Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

"Quote Thread."

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

"Quote Thread."

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:24 am

Post all of your memorable quotes here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: "Quote Thread."

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 am

==================

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Medic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mimic on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 pm

"I don't want the whole world. I just wan't your half."

Mimic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyrax17 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Just a pretty face with an electric soul.

kyrax17
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosestar130 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:23 pm

"PART FIVE! BOOBYTRAP THE STALEMATE BUTTON!" -Wheatley, Portal 2

rosestar130
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damian_Immortal on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:23 am

"No one ever wants to be hurt but we all must be hurt to learn and change for the best."

"What do you fear, the unknown, why because it's changeable, unfixed, easily manipulated and could change your life for the worse. But what no one realizes is by letting doubts, worries, and stress get in your way you are causing the negative reaction, the negative outcome."

"the greatest minds will be the ones with the greatest amount of spiritual pain"

All of them are by me. Please don't take them.
She might hate me, and revile me, and heap indignity after indignity upon me, as she already had, until I should have hated her; but the pitiful fact remained that I loved her.
Edgar Rice Burroughs(1875-1950)

Damian_Immortal
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightRider343 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:33 pm

"GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!!!" - Hudson from Aliens

MidnightRider343
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zohanx747 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 am

What do you fear, the unknown, why because it's changeable, unfixed, easily manipulated and could change your life for the worse. But what no one realizes is by letting doubts, worries, and stress get in your way you are causing the negative reaction, the negative outcome."
We offer latest Pass4sure 300-101
with certified ECCOUNCIL test demos so you will pass University of California, Los Angeles exam on time. good luck

zohanx747
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sept on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:46 am

“Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive, godlike feature that only the special among us will ever taste. It’s something that truly exists in all of us.”
-Will Smith

sept
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShortStacks98 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:26 pm

"Your imperfections make you beautiful." - Demi Lovato
"Everyone is beautiful in their own way."

DessyHope<3

ShortStacks98
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FewerWords on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 am

"If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try" -Seth Godin

FewerWords
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:31 pm

A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for - John A. Shedd

crashmeback
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby esoteric on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:48 am

❝If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.❞
      xxxxx― J.K. Rowling

esoteric
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EdenXO on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:12 am

What's up with the need to hit the self-destruct button? Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way because without it... I don't know. Maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying... Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop. -Meredith Grey
"What's up with the need to hit the self-destruct button? Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way, because without it... I don't know. Maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying... Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."

EdenXO
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby ostinoss on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:43 am

“Dance above the surface of the world. Let your thoughts lift you into creativity that is not hampered by opinion.” Red Haircrow

“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wadsworth
While looking for a new topic for my paper I found at https://essayshark.com/ the ideas for my assignments completion and get my college results higher

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

ostinoss
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NerdTrash6000 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:37 am

"No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness." -Aristotle

NerdTrash6000
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chompers on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:09 pm

"No one ever told me grief felt so much like fear." - C.S. Lewis

Chompers
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Person of Interest Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!