Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

a part of “Quoth the Raven”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

There's a rumor circulating that there are murderers for students and they're not entirely wrong.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quoth the Raven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Welcome to Ravenhorst College
I hope you enjoy your stay, chat freely.

Roleplay Theme Song

Last edited by Victorant on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteFeatheredSin on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:29 pm

I'm interested in the role of 'Normal 1'.
(With Yoshiharu Hisomu as FC.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteFeatheredSin
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:48 pm

@White
Thank you for your interest! As no one has shown interest in that role so far, all yours. Any chance you know of any good character profile templates? I would like one for roleplay so it'd be a great assist.

Victorant
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:19 am

I'm interested in the role of the 'assassin'.
I'll be using Inori Yuzuriha from Guilty Crown

Miyer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteFeatheredSin on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:16 am

Thank you very much, I'll start working on him after work. Unfortunately, I do not know how to get my hands on a good character sheet. Gomen.

WhiteFeatheredSin
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:18 am

As I don't know of a great template, the verdict is go crazy!
But you must at least have these answered in your character's profile.

[*]Full Name
[*]School Nickname/School Reputation with an explanation of why or how it started.
[*]Face Claim
[*]Gender
[*]Sexual Orientation
[*]Apperance [optional. Images alone are fine]
[*]College Course, Major
[*]Strengths [must be equal in number to weaknesses]
[*]Weaknesses
[*]Mask [the outer personality that everyone sees/knows]
[*]Soul [the inner personality that no one/few know]
[*]Background
[*]Relationships [suggest doing this last, so we can relate back to the front page when everyone is done and figure out reasons for characters hating each other etc.]

@Miyer, White
I have reserved you both but please read over the rules on the front page too that I just put up in case it concerns you (specifically the 300 words per post requirement). If you prefer to roleplay shorter than that, this might not be for you.
Last edited by Victorant on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Victorant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:23 am

@Victorant: Okay, so you haven't responded to my post so can I assume I didn't get the role?

Miyer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:25 am

@Miyer
I just edited my post to include a response to you as you said that =P
Got carried away in the character skeleton. Apologies.

Victorant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:36 am

@Victorant: Ahaha, Fair enough XD

Miyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:37 am

Hello there!

Could I steal the last role, normal 2?

I'm not sure on the face claim but I think I'll be going with Vorona from Durarara!

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:48 am

@Thedoctorscompanion
All yours! I'll wait until you're sure about face claim before updating it on the front.

Considering adding a 'cockblocker' character to avoid characters going too far/killing each other. Smacking each other around though is highly encouraged.
I wrote the extra relationship info to ensure all characters have a reason to interact with each other in love/hate, potentially dangerous situations.

Victorant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:35 pm

Changed roleplay theme song.
How's everyone going? Would like character sheets (including my own) completed by the 30th if possible.

Victorant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:42 pm

I've got to say, I quite like the theme song. ^^

Kaori's almost finished, I'll definitely have her done by the 30th, possibly by tomorrow night.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:23 am

Well Mehagnei is finished. I just have to do her relationship bit but I'll do that once everyone elses characters are finished ^-^

Miyer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:55 am

Great to hear Thedoctorscompanion, also glad you like the theme!

Miyer, excellent. Just one thing, can you please even out her strengths and weaknesses? Just prefer them to be equal in number to seem balanced. So 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses or add more to weaknesses?

Victorant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteFeatheredSin on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Um, Egau may not be done tomorrow, but I have most of his basic info completed. I just need to flesh out his personality and put down his history and relationships. He'll be done by Sunday though. OTL Gomen for the delay.

WhiteFeatheredSin
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:29 pm

That's alright WhiteFeatheredSin, thanks for the heads up.

Victorant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:45 am

I also need more time so I'll aim for Sunday!

Valkyrieknight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sun May 01, 2016 12:27 am

Kaori is all finished! (Well, except for the relationship section, but I'm waiting for everyone to finish up.) If there are any issues with her I'm more than happy to change them. ^^

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun May 01, 2016 6:59 am

Approved and all good Thedoctorscompanion.

Victorant
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!