Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Radioactive

Radioactive

a part of “Radioactive”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Maldoy Academy has always been a place where students could come to learn their powers. But, when their sides start to show; Good or Evil. Will it pull the school apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Radioactive”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Radioactive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:41 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Radioactive"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Radioactive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Hey BleedingLover! I'm really interested in this RP of yours but I have a few questions about the powers of some of the characters that have caught my eye. For example, would "Imagination Manifestation" be somewhat like illusions but brought to reality? Or would that be "Hallucinogen"?

Whichever, I am interested in the Leda Muir FC. May I reserve her? Please? With Spencer's and Karma on top? :3
~ wanderer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wanderer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Could I please reserve FC Charlotte Free?

Password: Forbidden planet & Flesh and Bone c:

MissBrightside_
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:40 pm

This sounds really interesting. I'd like to reserve the Megan Fox FC. Also, if we are able to reserve two i'd love to reserve Amber Heard also.

Password: Hot Topic & He is We, Blame it on the rain.
Last edited by YurakiMori-chan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
↝ ⋮ I'M TRASH BUT I'M CUTE TRASH ♡ 。

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:42 pm

May I reserve Behati Prinsloo please?

PASSWORD ; Hollister & Ignorance :)
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi there! I'd like to reserve Aly Michalka for Gravity Manipulation. I'll have my character submitted later tonight.
Passwords: Chapters & Impossible

NadieQuerida
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StereoHearts on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Hello. I was wondering if I could reserve Ezra Miller please?
Password: Urban Outfitters & Love is

StereoHearts
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPgamergirl on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Wow, I really hoped for this kind of plot! May I reserve FC Ryan Ross? ((I can play a male even tho I am a girl, lol))

Password: Barnes & Noble and Seventeen from 'Repo the genetic opera'.

RPgamergirl
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Oh i've been waiting for this kind of Roleplay! It's very well written too. <3 I reread everything three times cause wow. Alright, may I reserve the Rite Ora FC and also the Freya Mavor FC? i'll start working on them right away.

Password: Newbury Comics (Lol my work place) & Everything by The Cab.

P.s, @RPgamergirl

Repo the Genetic Opera <3 The best.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Hey, I just sent in my character, hope she's okay. :)

phoenix_lynx
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:15 am

Heh! Wicked.

So May I reserve

*ahem*

Keke Palmer (but may I change her FC to Zoe Saldana )

My. Name. Is. Skrillex! (Sorry)

and Emily Browning

Password: Micheals Arts and Crafts and Naughty Naughty- Porcelain Black.

I shall have them in sometime this weekend, though I may not be online on Wednesday cuz It's my birthday whoot whoot!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:21 am

Yay, Malice!

I'll change her for you. :P And, reserve them for you!

And, awesome can't wait to see them. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Hey!
Can I reserve Anna Sophia Robb(and can I change her face claim to Barbara Palvin) and Taylor swift(and can I change her face claim to Phoebe tonkin)
And ......
Loveculture and back to black by Amy Whinehouse

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:50 am

This promises to be interesting. I do like interesting. And on that note, anyone claimed Harry Shum Jr. yet? If not, dibs!

Password: GameStop and (hm, this week...) Bright Lights in Paradise, by Heroes for Hire.
It's gonna be a long drive home,
'Cause now it's all over
But the memories remain.
(How could we ever forget?)
As darkness falls we're tired and worn
But we'll do it all again!

Half-Dragon
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:12 am

Hey Love, I'll have Carson, Carlee and Valetina in this week.

My B-day was Yesterday so I was kinda busy and I'm probably gonna sleep it off for today jk Lol xD but anywho, Yea. I'll have them finished up soon mmk?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Hey guys! I'm going to restart this tonight, just to see if I can get more people's attention. I'll keep your roles reseved for 24 hours and if you have not replied to me or resubmited your character I'l have to make the role open again. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:16 am

I think I missed the deadline huh? I would still like to join if you'll be so kind as to send me the link?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:45 am

Lol, your's are still saved. I gave you alittle extra time. :D

Here's the Link :3

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!