Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Radioactive: The List

Radioactive: The List

a part of “Radioactive: The List”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Maldoy Academy has always been a place where students could come to learn their powers. But, when their sides start to show; Good or Evil. Will it pull the school apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Radioactive: The List”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Radioactive: The List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Up and running peoples, posts ahoy!!!!!

:D
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riareous
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:27 pm

I'll try to be active, but I honestly have no idea what to do with my characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hallowed777
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Well, there's always classes. Seeing as it's early in the day and this is a school. I believe Alexander Ramirez has Battle class - which incidentally your other character Darrel Wright teaches - while Scarlett Daniels has Theatre Arts, taught by Ariana McQuilen. Not entirely sure what Rhine Donovan would be doing right now...
It's gonna be a long drive home,
'Cause now it's all over
But the memories remain.
(How could we ever forget?)
As darkness falls we're tired and worn
But we'll do it all again!

Half-Dragon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:57 pm

For those of you complaining that you can't post because you're waiting on someone, try reading over the last few posts: Ghost them and move on with your character.

Too easy.

I will have a post up by Saturday.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Awesome Fox, can't wait. ^^

I'll be in the middle of posting for Chelle in the next few days, asked for Damon, he becomes a larger role later on.

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!