Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Radioactive: The List

Radioactive: The List

a part of “Radioactive: The List”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Maldoy Academy has always been a place where students could come to learn their powers. But, when their sides start to show; Good or Evil. Will it pull the school apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Radioactive: The List”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Radioactive: The List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Glad to hear it! For a few days there I was afraid this was going to fade away. Would not want to see that.

So for about a month now I've been kicking around the idea of a second character. Wasn't sure I could handle another. But now I think I'm gonna give it a try. So I'd like to reserve Nick Jonas (Enhanced Speed) for a profile I actually have already written up.

I really wanted to be sure I'd get it done on time. Who knew I could work so fast on a bit of sugar?

Still doing a lot of my shopping on Steam, especially with the Summer sale. And Aiden's theme song, Bright Lights in Paradise by Heroes for Hire, remains a favorite. Submitting ASAP!
It's gonna be a long drive home,
'Cause now it's all over
But the memories remain.
(How could we ever forget?)
As darkness falls we're tired and worn
But we'll do it all again!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legendel on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:16 pm

What's up with the new relations thread? Mark 2.0 or does the old one feel icky? Either way the new names clipboard still isn't completely right, though thanks for the add =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Legendel
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:04 pm

I just made it because after a month you aren't allowed to edit you post anymore and since I had to drop a few people. I thought it was the best just to make a new one.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:23 am

Totes ready for some PMs or OOC chatter on relationships with Chevy and Nina.

Note for Nina: She's brand new to the school and even with her name on the Evil list, her true nature won't be immediately noticeable to those who aren't close to her. She'll come off as the shy and sweet new girl for now. I'll be stirring up some trouble later c;
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:46 am

Likewise here for Aiden and Jason - Aiden's new too, though his nature is pretty obvious from the get-go. Jason is a long-time student who is... less of a dick than he seems at first. Pestering is highly encouraged as it drives him nuts!

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoeni on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:24 am

Hi again!

Sorry I haven't been on for a decade, but I went on this crazy camp thing for weeks and when I came back I assumed this died :/ I really still want to start it though!
did·ger·i·doo [dij-uh-ree-doo, did-gee-ree-doo]
noun, plural did·ger·i·doos.
a musical instrument of Australian Aborigines made from a long wooden tube that is blown into to create a low drone.

Phoeni
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:30 pm

I know right! This roleplay MUST survive!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:33 pm

And it will! We'll be starting very soon. ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:05 am

Cool! Roommates WHOOP WHOOP.
Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Jason specifies in his relations list that Michael H. Kettner is to keep a five-foot minimum distance at all times. What happens? He gets Mike as a roommate.

I approve!

Glad to hear we're starting soon! Are we just waiting on a few behind-the-scenes things to finish up or what?

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:23 am

Haha, that was a complete coincidence by the way. XD

But, not really. I'm on a different time schedule than I usually am. So it's just of matter of finding the time to actually be able to sit down without being interrupted.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:18 am

Hey, I noticed that Belle is listed twice in the roommates! Just thought I should point it out:P

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi, about the room mates, just as you posted the list, Issa said it would be cool to have elsie as Jessie's roommate. IS the list final? Just wondering.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Masquerade, huh? Sounds pretty interesting. Though I wonder, is this going to be the type with suits and masks over the face or full costumes?

Either way, it promises to be fun!

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:35 pm

The first post is up! You can start posting! ^.^

My other two characters will be up soon.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Okay I just recently finished my character Sammy and I was wondering a few things:

1. Since I finished her almost on a last minute kind of thing is it okay if I just make the relations randomly seeing that there are so many characters? (unless someone has any idea for a relation with her)

2. Should I post before working on my relations or is it okay to go ahead and just post?

3. Will you pair Sam with someone in a dorm? and with that will you update the dorms seeing that I think there was a bit of a confusion with some...

4. The masquerade will begin after a few days or later on in the RP?

Thanks and I am sorry if that is a handful~
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 pm

1. You can wing it unless you want to do a relationship sheet. I recommend at least working a couple out so that you know her friends and enemies at least.

2. I think you should at least think about relations but posting comes before anything else.

3. I'll put her with my character Seychelle, seeing that she is the only girl without a roommate. And, I'm actually updating them now.

And 4. The ball begins after the school day. So I was thinking around 7 or 8 at night later in the RP.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:11 am

All right, thanks a lot that was really helpful, I'll try to post by tomorrow~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:26 am

Considering my character Gabriel runs the Extra Curricular's, will the Masquerade be administrated by him?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:39 am

Pretty much, with the help of anyone who volunteered to help. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!