Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

RAGE /ANGER/VENTING GENERAL THREAD

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

Re: The Rant Board.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genimay on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:03 pm

TRIG CAN GO TO HE**

School can follow it

NO one gets IT

Why are with playing scooter soccer in gym when we can still be outside?

I hate the Atlantic Ocean

I can't spell worth sh8t and no matter how hard I try it isn't going to change so GET OFF MY BACK McCORMICK

No one beyond high school is going to read my dumb portfolio so why in Lords name should I spend hours a week working on it.

Who cares why it's cold, it's cold, accept it.

SHUT THE HELL UP ANDY...no one cares what you have to say.

Just because I understand math and science does not make me a genius and NO I will not help you with your homework...I HAVE JUST AS MUCH AS YOU!!!!!

Bill on TrueBlood is ugly...he should have been someone prettier...and what the he** kind of name is Sookie?

Kay, done now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Genimay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: RAGE /ANGER/VENTING GENERAL THREAD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:48 am

A rant that has nothing to do with RPG

I have this close personal "friend". Her name is ... irrelavent. Lets call her bitch.

I confide in bitch with everything. Some personal problems, another girl I like, who I've had a crush on for about 5 months. So, one day, Bitch gets into a fight with a friend, we'll call him ginger. Ginger makes Bitch jealous, so Bitch tells him why I would never be like him. She drags my personal problems into their fight to anger him. It was confidential. Ginger told me he didn't care.

Now, I confront bitch, but she doesn't see why I could be angry, heaven forbid leaking personal thoughts about someone you still like but don't want to turn out like.

Whats worse is, I get into a fight with Bitch, and she uses the person I'm crushing on against me. Tells me If she were any lower in personality she'd tell the person I have a crush on, that I liked her, just to spite me. Again, using my personal problems against me.

I ignored her, even though I see her everyday. I eventually come in contact with her again, she begs to hear her out, so I do. I give her an ear, and to fuck it all she still blames me.

How the hell is someone your friend when they keep using personal things against you? How the hell are you supposed to trust her again when she keeps smiting you to smite others, or using personal things against you.

Is anyone really that shallow or is she just a delusional little bitch?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Superfly
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:49 pm

... LOL!!! XD That "Let's call her bitch" line still has me dying.

Realize this, there are more immature people in the world then there are mature people. Some of us mature faster then others and what you gotta ask yourself is, will it be worth the wait?

There is also the strong possibility that she may never mature.

If she tells, you will live. The embarrassment fades. Don't allow people to boss you into keeping an unstable friendship.
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superfly on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:59 pm

Thanks :D, it's the word that suits her most at the moment.

...And I know that. She's 2 and 1/2 years older than me as well and she often questions my maturity. I don't know, I've been friends with her for a long time, but she seems more of a stress than an actual friend.

I mean if she truly did care she'd keep her damn mouth shut about everything and try not to drag other people in.

STUPID BITCH.

Whew, that actually felt very good.

And thanks for replying. :)

Superfly
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:11 pm

^^ Glad I did. And I know, I'm still trying to let go of a few "friends" but it's hard. Knowing them for six years through tears and laughter... Sometimes it's just for the best. If she is a "true friend" (A rare find) then she'll come back with an apology for you. Good luck with this. =)

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!