Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFever on Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:55 am

Well I guess all I could say is..
.. I'm new!

and hungry.

I got nothin' else to say, actually. Only..

I love to roleplay.
But, I might suck a little 'cause I haven't roleplay'd in about two years. xAx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowFever
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:56 pm

Hey Rainbow Fever!

First of all Welcome to the site! Thanks for joining! If you have any questions about anything what so ever feel free to ask any of the admins, or mods including myself. Take a look around the site and see what forums you are interested in. If you want a bit of practice at your roleplaying skills take a look at the roleplay academy in the roleplay forums. It’s a good place to practice and get feed back.

Also, we do have a chat channel *points to chat buttons*. It’s a good place to get to know other roleplayers from here and to socialize a bit. And of course it’s a place for roleplaying.  It’s where I met people from the site. Usually there are people hanging out there towards the afternoons and evening. Anyways, that’s all I got right now. Like I said Welcome and if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask!

Ralana
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ralana
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:04 pm

Hey there. Nice of you to join us. What kind of roleplay did you use to do? Perhaps I can help you find something of the same nature on this site! Like Ralana said, we're more than happy to answer any questions that you might have, so feel free to ask away! Let us know if there's anything that we can do to help you find your niche.
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:59 pm

It doesn't matter if you suck or not. ^^ IT's the enjoyment that counts. Welcome to RPGateway.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFever on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:57 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome posts! n_n

Everyone seems to be very kind here... C:
I love this place already!

RainbowFever
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:28 pm

Food is good. :]

Welcome to RP Gateway, RainbowFever. I hope you find rp's that fit your needs and if not, feel free to create one. If you need anything or have any suggestions, please feel free to contact any of the moderators or admins.

^_^
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.