Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Raine here! (Furry, Vampire, and Human!)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Raine here! (Furry, Vampire, and Human!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XRaineX on Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:36 am

Hello! My name is Raine and I am new here! I love multi-line roleplays and am open to fantasy or modern day scenarios.My roleplays are mostly NSFW. I love story driven roleplays and ones that last long-term, not just over night.
Begging for sanity

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XRaineX
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Raine here! (Furry, Vampire, and Human!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sick Puppy on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Hi Raine :)

Have you ever looked at the multiverse for your roleplaying needs. We are currently working on a story arc that should be alot of fun, and have the long term/plot driven you enjoy. Would be grand to see you about :)

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask.
All the best
Pup :)
unsure where to begin? looking for a role in an active setting?
We would love to hear from you :)

part-something-bigger-t98502.html#p2113717

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sick Puppy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Property Buyer Tipworthy

Re: Raine here! (Furry, Vampire, and Human!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Hi Raine,

Welcome to the site. I'm Kuro, one of the mods here, and I'm just dropping in to offer you a link salad (below) and a place to go if you encounter any questions the link salad doesn't answer (my inbox). Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to let you know that depending on what you mean by 'NSFW', you may want to double-check the site's rules (also below) before posting anything. We don't have a lot of rules here, but they are pretty important.

So, the rest of the stuff I have for you here is just really general information that I give out to everyone new. I’m hoping some of it will be useful, but in case it’s a little much or perhaps slightly confusing given the mechanics of the site, you should absolutely feel free to ask me additional questions. I’m here to help, and you should always feel comfortable asking any member of staff (those of us with the colored usernames) for assistance. Many of your fellow users are very helpful, too. Generally speaking, those of us with green names are mods, and we’re in charge of site maintenance, content regulation, and making sure things run as smoothly as possible. Dark blue names indicate that someone is a scholar, and if you have questions about writing or the minutiae of RP, character creation, or any of that awesome meat-and-potatoes stuff, those are the people to go to. The red names belong to our admins, the people in charge.

Anyway, in case you’re looking to jump right in, I advise you to look first at the Interest Checks and Roleplayers Wanted subforums. These are where you’ll find people looking to write, and if you’re interested in what they’re talking about, don’t hesitate to say so!

Please do take a quick look at our Rules; they are few, but important. If you have general questions, chances are good that someone’s asked already, and a lot of the answers can be found either in the Help section, or, sometimes, here in my Questions thread.

I realize that’s a lot of stuff, and this is really a huge site for what it does. I certainly remember being overwhelmed when I first arrived on the site, and there weren’t even as many features then as there are now. So please don’t think you have to figure it all out on your own if you don’t want to. If none of those links get you where you want to go, feel free to ask in the Help area, or by shooting me a PM (something you can only do when you have ~10 posts in the forum, by the way). Otherwise, exploring is a great way to learn, if that’s what you prefer.

I hope you enjoy your time on RPG, and I’m glad to have you here.

Cheers,
Kurokiku,
Global Moderator and Scholar
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 11 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!