Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Raise

Raise

a part of “Raise”, a fictional universe by Aro.

Never Forget. They'll Make You Remember. You cannot train the untrainable. You can't kill what has been around for millions of years. They are back from the dead and they won't let you forget.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Raise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Raise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mugenn on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 pm

I havnt posted in a while been pretty busy buti will try to get one up today.
"Forget all that formal crap 'bout comin' at me one at a time. I'll take all you bitches on!"
Mugen - Samurai Champloo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mugenn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:23 pm

I'm kinda just waiting for someone to interact with Drograh. Would have been a lot easier if Loz didn't slink off like a little pansy... -_-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:20 am

@Wake:

Actually, Relif is heading towards the river now. He can appear at the river relatively close to him, I guess. Though, not too close, if you get my meaning. He maybe fathered by a fire dragon, but I don't want him to end up like the town he encountered. .-.

As for not posting, I've just been gone for awhile, not dead. Got flooded by school and whatnot following spring break, but now I'll be on more and posting whenever I can.
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:08 am

@Wake: He's a young dragon. He's not going to attack Drograh. And also I had a brain fart that day..

@FinalHope: Don't worry about it. You're actually doing fine.

.... Everyone who is active seems to be afraid that they aren't active... .__. And of course the inactive people aren't aware that they are inactive because they are inactive.... *derp*

And I totally understand that everyone has a life. I'm not trying to rush anyone into posting. So... yeah... that's it. I'm gonna finish typing my post now. >.>
Kids these days should just Quit life and become Zombies.

Aro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:48 am

I never said anything about picking a fight with him (nobodies that suicidal) maybe just try to, I don't know, try talking to him. He's an old dragon an it would be funny to have someone bugging him for interesting stories occasionally.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:57 am

Lol that's what my intentional plan was but yeah... brain fart. He might try to hunt him down later and bug him for an old war story.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:00 pm

@Wake:

Literally five seconds after I submitted my post, some voice inside of me went "Dear god, what have I done?" I placed Relif 15 feet away from Drograh, basically asking him "Come at me, brah!" ...in an indirect way. Though, reading your post. I now know that he won't just send him up in a puff of flames.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:02 pm

FinalHope wrote:@Wake:

Literally five seconds after I submitted my post, some voice inside of me went "Dear god, what have I done?" I placed Relif 15 feet away from Drograh, basically asking him "Come at me, brah!" ...in an indirect way.

yeah... your pretty much f#cked. :D

Don't worry, Drograh isn't in a murderthon mood just yet so I think you can get away with him being to lazy at the moment to really care about one human...

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:25 pm

@Wake:

D:

Though, I wonder whta he thinks about hybrids...

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Obviously, somebody didn't read Drograh's profile...

Yah should have just walked away man v.v hope you haven't been skipping on your cardio exercises.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:26 pm

@Wake:

And before I submit my post, I'm going to take this remaining time to reflect..."Daaa...fuck."

And I DID read his profile, but since they've never meet, can't expect Relif to immediatly know that Drograh hates hybrids TOO. Though...I did put myself in this situation with NO SUPPLIES and NO ARMOR. Lady Luck is not with me today. T-T;

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:44 am

Hey, I'm gonna be away for a couple of days got a busy weekend ahead of me. I'll be checking in on my phone but I wont be able to post unless its in the OOC thread so if you have any questions about the rp or anything go ahead and post them here or PM me.
See you guys Monday. ^^

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Is anybody else going to post? Because I kind feel like this rp is dying slowly at the moment.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:22 am

Hm.... you seem to be right. Hopefully posts start flowing better after the weekend is over but if not I'll try some plot devices that'll hopefully motivate everyone to start posting again. Um... or you guys can try to think of some plot twists. Whatever works.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Actually, I've been waiting for Wake to post, since our characters are kinda going at eachother...well, if you call "fleeing" going at someone.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 am

Hm... well... I've posted. I hope things pick back up.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:16 am

Herm... I guess it's about time to send out PM's to those inactive peeps... it feels like only four people are playing...
As for my post... TOMORROW!

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 am

I uh... I guess I can assume that this thread is dead then? Doesn't look like anyone will post.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!