Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RANDOM BOOBIES?!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

RANDOM BOOBIES?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 pm

It's nice to look at but damn, Eric. XD

Random boobies on the portal page; what a treat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kasurin
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: RANDOM BOOBIES?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blast on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:17 pm

Holy shit yes they are, but I'm not sure we want people thinking we're a fetishist community. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blast
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:48 pm

Bah, gratuitous boobies are awesome, besides she has red hair which = hawtz.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:59 pm

I thought she was rather agreeable, myself. I mean, remember, we're pretty much communtiy-ware. If you have an improvement to make anywhere, just submit it to me an I'll do it up. Like, if you have a better picture. Or better text.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nils on Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:31 am

Maybe we should set up a poll to vote for this site's mascot, like furries, mecha, moar anime gurlz, random blob... But I wouldn't say no to HER as the RPGateway mascot.

Bewbs :B

Nils
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:36 am

Oh my gosh, this topic is hilarious.

I am a girl and I think the red head on the front of the site is hot. >.>

-thinks back to when she used to dye her hair red, and frowns because she didn't look nearly as hot.- >=/

But as Blast said, I don't know that she should be our mascot-type-person. o.O I don't think we're that provocative of a community. But at the same time, I can't picture cutesy anime or anything like that as our representation either. Hmmm..
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:26 pm

Bad ass anime is our representative. Hot chicks go along with that. Until we get a good actual mascot, I think the hot chick stays.
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:09 pm

Wow, I'm lovin' that I made this topic. =D

Better text definitely. x.x Gimme that picture, and I'll do somethin' to it. If anything I'm sure I could find an array of hawttiezz and maybe Eric can use his epic magic so that when you refresh, there's a new girl lookin' at ya in all her glory.

Anime chicks with red hair, agreed - hawt. Real redheads.. eh, not so much. =/ Few exceptions.

Kasurin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:51 pm

Hey! Real girls with red hair can be hawt. >=(. I was! Just not nearly as hot as front-page-lady.

-Scoffs-

I think she can stay, because as Andy said, hot chicks do go along with badassedness, I suppose.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blast on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:29 am

Nils wrote:Maybe we should set up a poll to vote for this site's mascot, like furries, mecha, moar anime gurlz, random blob... But I wouldn't say no to HER as the RPGateway mascot.

Bewbs :B

If there are furries I will lead a one-man exodus. D:

I dunno what the 'mascot' should be, though. Roleplaying covers so many different aspects. Maybe we could do something like what Kas suggested, but with different subject matter with each refresh.

Blast
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:20 pm

Angel_Melfina wrote:Hey! Real girls with red hair can be hawt. >=(. I was! Just not nearly as hot as front-page-lady.

-Scoffs-

I think she can stay, because as Andy said, hot chicks do go along with badassedness, I suppose.

Nooo, darlin'. I meant, the natural redheads.. they actually look like orangeheads, if you ask me. o.o; I'm sure you were lovely with your red hair, I don't doubt it. =)

Kasurin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:24 pm

Kasurin wrote:Wow, I'm lovin' that I made this topic. =D

Better text definitely. x.x Gimme that picture, and I'll do somethin' to it. If anything I'm sure I could find an array of hawttiezz and maybe Eric can use his epic magic so that when you refresh, there's a new girl lookin' at ya in all her glory.

Anime chicks with red hair, agreed - hawt. Real redheads.. eh, not so much. =/ Few exceptions.

Do NOT make me pull out my hotness. Seriously. Women love my hair.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:25 pm

But yea, the new chick upon refresh would make me happy. Attractive women, real or not, make me smile.

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:37 pm

Andrew Blade wrote:Do NOT make me pull out my hotness. Seriously. Women love my hair.

You're one of those few exceptions then. =P

Kasurin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:47 am

I agree, Kas. (Kas? I don't know why I said that, but hey, I'll go along with it.)

The orange-red hair doesn't look great on some people, but strangely enough, I have found myself attracted to many an-orange-headed man. Maybe that was a phase, or a coincidence. My current boyfriend is blonde.

My best friend is an orange-red haired gal, but she has dyed it every other color possible. I don't even remember what color it is now. She lives half-way across the country, so I only get to see her in pictures. I'm not a bad friend. >=(

Anyway, I forgot this topic is about random boobies on the front page. I wish I could be that red-haired chick on the front page for Halloween, whoever she is. But I don't think my boobs would look quite that good. Haha. That's the sad thing about trying to dress up like anime characters: 90% of people who dress up like them look silly because of the nutty exaggerations (is that spelled right? It looks so wrong...) they possess.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fullmetal Ky on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:50 pm

I must confess that upon my stumbling to the forum, the image did incite quite a chortle. It wasn't so much because of the fact that I didn't associate it with a roleplaying forum, but it was merely the mindset I was in when looking at the links. I distinctly remember thinking "I bet I get a few racy links typing in 'roleplaying forum' into Google" and lo and behold while this was a link to what I was actually looking for this time, I was still confronted with rather appealing imagery. A veritable treat for the senses!

Fullmetal Ky
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:01 pm

Mel, (Hey! I gave you a nickname, too. =D) my boobs are too big to even look like our new red head.

AND! Ky, good to see you found us so happily.

Kasurin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xan on Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:56 pm

Fullmetal Ky wrote:It wasn't so much because of the fact that I didn't associate it with a roleplaying forum
I did, and you know full well who I associate it with. =D

It's a good way to welcome people to the site. Nicer on the eyes than a wall of text and nothing else.

Xan
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:18 pm

This is way too funny.

I noticed it just as I was about to leave RPGateway....this topic, that is.

I thought the girl looked hawt, and I agree with ya, Melfina.

I wondered who'd put that up, and you know, I agree that on every refresh a different girl in each genre should be shown...at least, it'd not be so boring. An exciting change every time you refresh the page! lol
A Fallen Warrior am I, as I lay upon my back, knowing as I raise my eyes to the skies, as I lose the battle of my life, that I will never see again...those that I love. Blood and tears flow gently down my face as I await the final judgment...knowing that I am forever free, yet forever damned as I close my eyes and release my breath for the final time...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain....It's time to toss the dice...Mat Cauthon-Robert Jordan...Wheel of Time series

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi

"Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?" - Steiner

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant.

LitomoSilver
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:34 pm

Litomo! Exactly what I was going to suggest - a new girl ever refresh. It'd be lovely.

Kasurin
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!