Random Ideas #2

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Random Ideas #2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:59 pm

More random ideas that have been stewing over in my brain. All these ideas are half baked at best, just a heads up.

Idea 1: Supernatural based RP where myth and the like is hidden in modern times. Kinda like Harry Potter, but with more than just wizards and some mythical creatures. I'm thinking this would be kinda weird as my OC would be a ten year old ghost, who can only communicate through sending pictures, words, and/or his emotions to another beings head. I got no clue what the plot could be. I did say these ideas are half baked at best.

Idea 2: Two words, Robot. Dragons. That's all I got for this one, just robot dragons. I thought of no plot, nor made an OC for this idea.

Idea 3: Alice in wonderland type of deal, normal person falls into a crazy world (somehow), and can jump back and forth from the "Normal"/"Real" world and the "Crazy"/"Dream" world. Most likely my OC will be apart of the "Crazy" world, but am willing to have them be apart of the "Normal" world.

Second verse, similar to the first. First one is the most fleshed out with a different idea semi fleshed out, and the last remaining idea is just...there. Welp, PM me if any of these sound good. Do note that I use PMs just to plan out RPs and to give updates as to whether or not I won't be able to post for a while. Nothing else.
You have opened the gate to hell, and unleashed Misery upon the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!