Random Stabs

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

Random Stabs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:28 am

Ok, I think we all want to stab someone (me) so here's your chance to vent your rage and stab someone (me) don't forget to insult afterwards

COOKIES AND MILK

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Random Stabs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:24 am

=O
Why would someone want to stab you?
That's mean.

But if you wanna be stabbed...
I won't complain...
>:3

*stabs Yami*
=P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:03 am

I blame YOU for the chat not working anymore. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Why did you do it YAMI? WHY?!

Schink, schink, schink! <stabs Yami-Dokuro violently thrice in the kidneys>

quidhala
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:36 pm

I STAB MYSELF

For leaving my umbrella at home today when it's now pouring rain outside.

LOLZ im so emo lolololooolll!!!111
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:07 pm

-=Takes the stabs for Dani, unable to see her hurt=-

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:50 am

I hate those people who are fake when you first meet them, but slowly melt away, showing their real selves [which are hidious]. My boss is one of those people.

She is an evil wench who needs to take her holier-than-thou bullshit act and shove it up her ass because I don't fucking buy it. Anyone who claims to follow Christ and want to do his will would not LIE to her boss... Specifically to cover her own ass she lied to our area director, telling him that people quit when in fact they were fired. My boyfriend was one of the people who were fired [Over the fucking phone, nonetheless], but on the books 'quit'.

Also, she's threatened my job if I come onto the property in something that shows my tattoos because they are offensive. [I have a pentagram on my upper back and a dragon on my sholder... along with a 'Smee' teddy bear from the Johnny The Homicidal Maniac comic series on one leg and a cross on the other.] Stupid fucking holier-than-thou bitch all pissed off because I choose to decorate my body and can take more pain than she can....

She needs to die...

-=stabs her boss in the heart... over and over again.... reveling in the pools of blood emitted from the vile woman's stupid body.=-

Thank you for giving me this chance to express myself. -=feels better=-

I think I'm gonna quit my job. I had no idea I hated her this much...
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Eymber
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:44 pm

I think you should too. *Stabs her boss ... in the finger* << Just find a new job before you quit. :P
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!