Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

RANT AND RAVE

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

RANT AND RAVE

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:22 am

Just a place to rant about the things that irritate you, and rave about that which you love, WITH TWO EXCEPTIONS; you must do both [rant AND rave] an equal amount of times [one rave per every rant, et vice versa] within your post, and you must explain why they make you feel so. Feel free to be as ridiculous as you want.

Disagreement and agreement are allowed, but you MUST do it in the format of Ranting and Raving. Why? BECAUSE IT MAKES IT MORE INTERESTING.

LET THE RANTING AND RAVING BEGIN!

RANT: I hate circular arguments because they are completely useless contributions to any and every debate they will ever be a part of.

RAVE: I LOVE BANANAS, because they are DELICIOUS.
Hello, friends...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zephyr
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Re: RANT AND RAVE

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:32 am

RANT:I hate circular arguements too......

RAVE:I like Soccer and Cricket management games! Because you can play them again and again and you'll virtually never have the same teams, or the same results!
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alasund
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 am

RANT: I hate obnoxious pricks who believe they are on a higher intellectual plane than the rest of the population of the world.

RAVE: I love zombie movies. I don't know why; I just do. Maybe because I sort of kind of hope / expect a similar scenario will happen in the near future... Maybe I'm preparing myself for said events... Who knows.

RAVE: I love this song! And I love it when amateurs sing the lyrics...

RANT: But I hate baseball cards...

Zephyr
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whaoowheex3 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Rant: I absolutely hate it when people tYp3 Lyk di$, nor do I even try to communicate back with them. It's like, HELLO?! Do we need send you back to Kindergarten? There are 26 letters in the alphabet that we use to make up words - no symbols or numbers. Sometimes, I wonder what they've done with their education.

Rave: I love World of Warcraft, because .. well, I'm a nerd at heart (:

whaoowheex3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavenderr on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Rant: Hate people who walk through places thinking that they own the place, for example, the "popular" kids in school.

Rave:I love Justin Bieber- if you have a problem with that, you can keep cursing and swearing because I mentioned him for all I care.

Lavenderr
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 pm

RANT: I dislike squealing pre-teen JB fan girls. They annoy the shit out of me. Don't hate him though, I kind of feel bad for the kid; he's not going to be popular for much longer...

RAVE: I absolutely love Salad King. They rock my socks pretty hard.

Zephyr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ray on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 am

RANT: I hate people who get worked up over things like Twilight and Justin Bieber, and think that they're cool by saying they'd murder the actors or the kid etcetera. They don't realise that they're just as bad as the screaming fans, if not worse.

RAVE: I love power showers. They are amazing on all levels lol.

Ray
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:48 pm

RANT: I really really really really really hate assholes who cut you off on the highway, only to slow down when they're in front of you.

RAVE: I love Falafels. They are so damn good it should be illegal.

Zephyr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trainwreck on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 pm

RANT: Work gives me three days off in a row. Typically, most people would be grateful, but after coming in, I feel very dull and definitely do not want to be there.

RAVE: Retail therapy!
"Hurtled into the chaos, you fight... and the world will shake before you." - Flemeth

trainwreck
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowStryker9255 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Rant: This next month, all we've got are final exams.

Rant: Our Science teacher cussed us out today.

Rave: deviantART is brightening my life with all its delicious images.

Rave: I just got a new shirt. Nothing like new clothes to cheer you up when you have exams!
then our message is clear, my dear
this all ends tonight

ShadowStryker9255
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trent1234101 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:55 am

I Hate that I's are not automaticaly capatalized
I love tacos

trent1234101
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chromium7 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:14 am

RANT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I've been posting for days why has no one noticed me- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I just want to use the forum y'all why has nobody used the forum yet since I've been here?!?!?1?!!??!?!!!1!!!elevendyone!!!!1!!!1!

RAVE: I like raves. :D

Chromium7
Member for 7 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChalkRabbit on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:21 pm

XXXXXX
RANT; I hate people who gasp continuously during films and make frantic hand motions as if it were real life.

XXXXXX
RAVE; I love enjoying a nice book while tucked up in bed in the late evening with hot chocolate and snacks.

ChalkRabbit
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!