Announcements: Changes to Universe of the Week! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Month Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary »

Players Wanted: Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Rate the Sig above you

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Rate the Sig above you

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:30 pm

This what i like to do on some sites i am part of unless some one beats me to it. All you ahve to rate the Sig above you 1 out 10. then some one will rate you. its pretty fun sometimes lol. so just post and maybe some one will rate yours........Anyways. LET THE RATING BEGIN!
98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

95% of the world's population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said "Stop breathing." if you are one of the 5% who would be laughing your ass of, copy this into your sig.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/ ... shisig.png

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lueshi
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Rate the Sig above you

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Hmmmmm....5.

I like the sayings but the top one confused me a little.

Interesting idea though...we'll see how much of a crowd it brings.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/sesha-t22117.html <--- My character profiles
Follow the populace and you will be popular.
Follow your mind and you will be purposeful.
Follow your heart and you will live.
-Vigilante

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sesha
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:13 pm

7. I'm not sure if being alive takes priority over being purposefull or not.

Village Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:48 pm

2. Who says so? You? I don't buy it.

Btw, r = 2 - 2 sin (theta) produces a cartiod when graphed ('s a polar equation). Which is roughly the shape of a heart. Just for whoever has to rate mine...

miyumi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:57 pm

I would have to go with a 3. I dont know if thats asig or just a post either way it confuse's me >_<

Lueshi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:13 pm

I'm glad it was you and not some other person (Since you did create this) who caught that.. sorry, I forgot to put my sig back on. I turn it off for rps.

Anyway...

5. I like your quotes, but grammar and capitalization are atrocious. I know, harsh, but... well, ask Saladin about my need to edit.

miyumi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:12 pm

7. I think your signature is cute, but odd. o_o The first line is my favorite. =3

And Alchemist...I know your post isn't above mine, but I rate yours a 2. I HAVE to rate it simple because the fact that "awesome" has always been misspelled drives me CRAZY. >_> I keep resisting the urge to PM you to make sure you know that. <_<
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:21 pm

Seventeen.

Oh.

Uhm.

PARTIAL BOOB LOFLOFL.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:18 pm

Um 1.784. We so already know your name and like crimson is cool and all but it's so dark I can't tell what that little doo-dad is inside of the box.

Smokescreen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:20 pm

I CAN'T READ IT.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:43 pm

10. can I have my drink now ^^

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:48 pm

6. Ohhhh... darkness.
I love darkness.

Myth
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:44 am

ummm 8. Haha that cracked me up :D

sesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:51 am

I would have to say a 5 its pretty good.

Lueshi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:36 am

Uh...2. You capitalized every word in the last sentence, and the phrases are confusing.
Angel_Melfina wrote:7. I think your signature is cute, but odd. o_o The first line is my favorite. =3

And Alchemist...I know your post isn't above mine, but I rate yours a 2. I HAVE to rate it simple because the fact that "awesome" has always been misspelled drives me CRAZY. >_> I keep resisting the urge to PM you to make sure you know that. <_<

You want me to change my awsome signiture? NO WAY! It's awsome just how it is. :lol:

Village Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vigilante on Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:06 pm

10!!!!!!!11111oneone

Tis an awesome sig. =o

Detecting a hint of brainwashing though

__________________________________________________________________________________

I like to think of sanity as a good well made but not particularly attractive coat, something you can slip on and off when you need it. - Grim

Vigilante
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:17 pm

9.9. NOOOO not the bacon, the only thing that ruined a perfect 10 was that quote at the bottom, you should've said it XD

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:41 am

Yeay darkness....umm 9 definately.

sesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:43 am

9. I like Oliver's quote. Even if he hates me.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:32 am

Hmm...6.
Pretty picture, and really cool that you were able to make and stick it up there (or whatever) but I'm more into reading quotes or looking at self-created pics ^^

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!