Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Razorblade Kiss

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Razorblade Kiss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x Wicked Black Lace x on Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:02 am

Sunlight peered in quick intervals through the trees of the forest, reflecting off of the water. Willow branches formed a curtain, draping around an island, a canopy in the middle of the lake, greenery peering around the tiny structure of water. Beneath the Willow, lay a medium-sized carnivore with doglike features and a bushy tail, a jackal. His coat was slightly longer than a normal jackal's, and more noticeably black starting at the sweep of his back calves and short, stubby little tail. It got its color from...well...too much necromancy.

He awoke to the sound of splashing water...

...and something tugging on his ears.

Powerful hind legs gave a few kicks of irritation, jaws whipping around to snap at whatever it was that was plaguing him, but it was just a rabbit. Why the fuck a rabbit would go near a black-backed jackal was a mystery. A few strikes were all it took to have the thing bloodied and tossed into the stream. A pool of red formed briefly around the corpse before it sank deep into the lake and Sef gave a satisfied snort. Nothing would disturb his peace and live to tell about it.

This island made him the recluse...missing in action for a few days while he reflected on his life. Not too many people ever traveled too far past the ugly trails it took to get to this beautiful place, and that's why he loved it. It was hidden behind a forest of dead trees, vicious bats, and a trail that promised death. Death was his specialty.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x Wicked Black Lace x
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm

He thought to himself madly as he walked deep into the forest of dead trees " why the hell am i doing this . i could get killed . But i have heard that the beauty of the place would inspire the most hardened warrior . i have to see it" he continued along cutting his way through the thick branches and leaves with his broadsword , when ghe noticed a small hint of red in the small stream flowing past him . "somethings died here.......i hope i dont join it" and carried on deeper into the trees...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:07 am

He layed there still on the sand and slowely opend his eyes looking around. When he stod up a shoking pain through his head and made him fall to the floor. H grited his teeth and put his hand too his head and got up again more carfully. The suroundings were to his amazment. Nice. As he scaned the area he noticed some disturbed sand and broken twigs. The ninja climbed a tree there and looked out into the forest and saw a man walking through it.
His eyes went to slits "who is he arrrrggghhh" he fell from the tree again as his head hurt again.

He got up again slowely and swalloed a small green potion. "He will know were i am and if theres anything and why im here" his eyes go to slits as he says the last word. And he follows the man into the forest staying out of sight.

OIL
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Razorblade Kiss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daniya on Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:36 pm

She sat there in the tree, singing to herself when she saw a black-backed jackal walk under her. Sighing she lowered her voice as not to disturb the poor thing.
"I'm guessing something disturbed him." she said to no one in particular, the went back to her business of braiding her hair and singing.

Daniya
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.