Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Reach for the Stars

Reach for the Stars

a part of “Reach for the Stars”, a fictional universe by TemplarWarden.

Humankind has always dreamed of reaching the stars. The solar system is collapsing around humanity. Our only hope of survival is to travel into space. We shall touch the stars, but at what cost?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reach for the Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Reach for the Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:26 am

Back again after a strange bug.
So who will play two characters?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nogond
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Well It seems Avecess and Northen Soul will. If they both do it will certainly help fill up spaces. I'll take the role left over. You said you weren't keen on having two characters so you can stick with one. Depending on how soon they get their characters up when should be starting in roughly a week.
That okay by you three or do want more or less time? I expect we all have lives so I'm flexible.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prophetic_fury on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:49 pm

I'll take the navigator position filling out a CS now.
"I'm gonna kick some ass with my own pipe wrench" http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e062d7b4d5

prophetic_fury
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:06 pm

When will we start posting?

Nogond
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 am

Well. it seems no more characters are turning up so I'll take the captain and then we can start. The roleplay will begin just after the Nyx has left the solar system. When the crew are finally on their own.

TemplarWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!