Them & They

READ THE ACTIVITY FOR THE DATES

a part of “Them & They”, a fictional universe by valid posts.

Ever wake up and feel lost, but you realize you are in your own room? Well take that feeling and instead of being in your own room, you are in a white room, no windows or doors just an open bathroom and 9 others.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Them & They”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] READ THE ACTIVITY FOR THE DATES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby valid posts on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Challenge: JUNGLE FEVER
Date: February 14, 2012
Day: Tuesday
Time Start: 8PM (EASTERN TIMING)
Waiting Time: 7-8 pm (EASTERN TIMING)

Characters in the Challenge:

Caitlyn Conary

Kristin Robertsson

Eden Langstonn

Brittany Hazee
: optional due to the timing she awoke (will be talked about in the RP)

Honovi: optional due to the timing she awoke (will be talked about in the RP)

[IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, PLEASE PM ME OR POST HERE. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE TIMING LET ME KNOW WE WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT. IF MOST OR HALF (2/4 PLAYERS OR 3-4/4 PLAYERS CANNOT MAKE IT, POST HERE OR PM IT TO ME ONLY IF IT IS DUE TO RL PROBLEMS. I DO HAVE COMPASSION. :) -VP]
Last edited by valid posts on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

valid posts
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] READ THE ACTIVITY FOR THE DATES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever_dreaming on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 am

I just sent in my character form (yes, it's like 11:30 and I should be doing my homework and studying for my trig test tomorrow, but I get distracted easily. . .). So I will not be in the challenge? Goshdarnit, and I was really looking forward to it! Oh well, I shall wait for the next(: Good luck my friends!!

~ 4ever
I can't control them: these things that I see. . . It's too much, at times, but I would never wish them away. . . No matter what I do, I'll be forever dreaming. . .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

4ever_dreaming
Member for 8 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] READ THE ACTIVITY FOR THE DATES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:11 am

Kristin might not be that active as I have classes and extra stuff after that, sorry if she's not as responsive as you might want her to be. However, she will be participating in the challenge. Thanks!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 7 years

Re: READ THE ACTIVITY FOR THE DATES

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:41 am

When are we starting????

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!