Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

We're As Real As Can Be

We're As Real As Can Be

a part of “We're As Real As Can Be”, a fictional universe by eiraktten.

The place where all fairy tales, myths, and legends are real and live out their lives. Who will you be in this world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We're As Real As Can Be”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We're As Real As Can Be

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:34 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We're As Real As Can Be"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eiraktten
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We're As Real As Can Be

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:42 am

@eirakitten
So glad to see this back! Was wanting to join the previous installments but lucked out.

Mind if I reserve the character Jack Frost with the face claim of Lucky Blue Smith, please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:44 am

@Sunshine
Of course! Glad that you could make it this time. ^_^

eiraktten
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:57 am

Aw yes, I'm so happy to see this has restarted! After much consideration, I've decided to reprise my role of Tinkerbell, with FC: Lindsey Stirling. I'm planning on playing around with the character a little, though.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:24 am

I would like to reserve two places, one male one female:

Name: Peter Pandanski | Age: 20 | FC: Devon Bostick | Character: Peter Pan | Hex: #004d00

Name: Isabelle Rose | Age: 22 | FC: Jenna Louise Colman | Character:Belle | Hex: #000099
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:18 am

Hi! I'd love if I can join this roleplay. I'd like to reserve Alice (from Alice in Wonderland) with a face claim of Claire Holt.
"You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero. You just need to know who you are and stay true to that." - Vriska Serket

"All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one's consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface... the subconscious... is far more vast." - Aonuma Shun

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:20 am

So I submitted "Peter Pan"..... but I meant to Put Peter Pandanski so I may have to abandon him and remake him, but I'll finish him first. Just letting you know @eiraktten so you're not confused when "Peter Pan" disappears and is replaced.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:31 pm

Hi I was wondering if I could reserve Rapunzel and use Taylor swift as her FC?

Name: Viola Grimm | Age: 20 | FC: Taylor Swift | Character: Rapunzel | Hex: #b80ecd

Miyer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:51 pm

@Everyone
All reservations can be made. c:
Also, glad to see a couple of you back. ^_^

@Cryptic
Of course. Sure, do whatever you gotta do. c:

eiraktten
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:34 pm

I feel like we need some evil people. Mwahaha. SO!

I would love to reserve Maleficent with the FC: Cailin Russo

FC: Captain Hook with FC: Marlon Teixeria Image

Hex Codes and such will be determined later!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Of course, reservations can be made. c:

eiraktten
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EdenXO on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Ah I would really like to join this roleplay! I unfortunately have to be go right now(my friend is turning 21 and its a big day for her) but I would like to join and be The Beast? I dont have an FC yet but I will have one tomorrow and post the gif and make the character sheet, etc. I dont know when you planned on starting the RP and if someone else reserves the Beast before me or if you start the RP before I can post my character sheet then I will completely understand! Just thought id post right now though..

Sorry I dont know if any of the above made sense? Im in a rush but I am very interested in this!
"What's up with the need to hit the self-destruct button? Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way, because without it... I don't know. Maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying... Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."

EdenXO
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Hi! Can I reserve a female character? I'm not sure what my fairytale is yet...I'll have decided for sure by tonight, but I won't be able to get online again until tomorrow morning so I'll let you know then! THanks :D

AngelSpirit
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:21 pm

@Eden and Angel
Sure thing. I'll hold your spots for you. c:

eiraktten
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:53 pm

Mallory Woe A.K.A Maleficent is done! I figured changing her name would keep the suspicions of her being evil down. xD I will be working on Captain Hook next!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:22 am

Man, I was almost finished but then my computer decided to crash. You'll probably only be getting a WIP today, and I'll finish it tomorrow (thanks to my old as hell laptop).

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:58 am

Caspian Hook is all done!

Two questions for you @eirakitten

1. Are we doing character relations?

2. For when this starts do we have a general plot we are going off of?

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Okay! So my fairytale Aurore and Aimée, and I will be portraying Aurore. It's a French fairytale from way back when.

I will upload my pic and everything tonight when I have more than 5% battery! :)

AngelSpirit
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:00 pm

@L
Alright, no problem. c:

@Simple
Yes, I'm going to get a relationship sheet up soon. Feel free to go ahead and start discussing relationships.
For right now, there is no definite plot right now. But if you have any ideas you'd like to throw my way, then go for it.

@Angel
Alright, cool. Just let me know the face claim as soon as you possibly can.

eiraktten
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:23 pm

Okay here goes! :)

Name: Aura Beaumont || Age: 26 || Character: Aurore || FC: Odette Annable || Hex: #7d1b70

AngelSpirit
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!