Realistic homebirth roleplay

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Realistic homebirth roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Birthing4daddy on Tue May 07, 2019 7:43 pm

Im a 19 yr old female looking for an older male to roleplay an intimate sensual homebirth with. My ideal fantacy would be sexual stimulation until my water breaks and then him guiding and coching me through labor and birth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Birthing4daddy
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings

Re: Realistic homebirth roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Tue May 07, 2019 10:33 pm

Hello, Birthing4daddy, and welcome to RolePlayGateway.

As a moderator, I have a duty to inform you of two things:

1) Requests for roleplays go under Interest Checks (if the universe has not yet been created) or Roleplayers Wanted (if it has).
2) As we do have minors on this site, we have very strict rules regarding sexual content in roleplays, which you can read here: rules Depending on how you choose to go about this roleplay setting of yours, your roleplay could very easily run afoul of these rules if it was made.

I just want you to know that you're not in trouble yet. It's okay to make mistakes when you're new to a place. We also can handle a request for an account name change. That being said, I hope your time on our site is full of family friendly fun. I hope you decide to stay, but if you decide that this site is not for you, check out the RPG Directory (also linked in the rules section) for a list of other sites, some of which permit adult content. RPG does not endorse the contents of these other sites, we merely wish to provide options to our userbase and promote crossover between communities.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!