Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Reality Switch

Reality Switch

a part of “Reality Switch”, a fictional universe by Ruth Soul <3.

Will the hosts survive, as they are tossed back and forth between two different realities? [More inside. One role available!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reality Switch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reality Switch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Any questions, comments, concerns, post 'em here!
"I'll take a potato
chip... AND EAT IT!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Reality Switch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Hiya! This looks super awesome, and I'd love to be a part of it if you'll have me! I'd like to reserve the host of Ceycene, though symbol and face claim are still pending.
Sadly, no, though we are acquainted. Jerkface broke into my house and stole my freshly baked cookies, and he got away with it :(
Probably when people switch tenses, y'know? Like "She stared blankly into space. [two sentences later] Holding up the book, she glares at the pages."
There really isn't one, but this is the last verse.
"And I was told, “Boy, prepare for war!”
But they failed to mention what I’d be fighting for
So I fight for this:
The fact that as I pass away, I’ll feel her kiss
When I smile, what a wonderful life
Me oh my, what a wonderful life
Oh, to die for such a wonderful life"
I think that's all, yeah? Thanks!

EDIT:
Would these two work?
Last edited by JacksColdSweat on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello there! I'd like to reservevRoxex's host if you don't mind. FC will come later as I have a party to go to.
Known him? I'm actually his boss. I trap him in my basement and force him to make me sweets....Just kidding. I don't have a basement.
Um... When people forget to put the ' in words like it's or can't.
Struck by lightning, sounds pretty frightening
But you know the chances are so small
Stuck by a bee sting, nothing but a B-thing
Better chance you’re gonna buy it at the mall

But it’s a twenty-three four-to-one
That you can fall in love by the end of this song
So get up, get up
Tell the bookie "put a bet up"
Not a damn thing will go wrong

And there we have it! <3
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Scratch that whole wait for the FC thing! I jut remembered the perfect gal.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello!

I was wondering if I could reserve the role of Zellyiun's Host?

Hmm... You mean the one who lives on Drury Lane? Yeah, I've seen him around a couple of times.
I can not STAND it when people chew with their mouths open. It's like, nobody here wants to see or hear you chew, so just close your freaking mouth!
'This ain't a party
Get off the dance floor
You want the get down
Here comes the gang war
You're doin' alright
I got the answer
'Cause all the good times,
They give you cancer

If we were all like you in the end
Oh, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping in
So, hit the lights, I'll do it again
And keep your cars, and your dogs, and your famous friends
Well alright'

Hehe, yup!

Not so sure about the FC yet, but I'll get back to you! Well, I guess I'll see ya later!

Anonymous Miss
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:40 pm

@JacksColdSweat
Really?! I thought the Muffin Man would be nice. Though, I guess cookies are awfully tempting... Anyway, you are welcome to reserve. Also, those FCs will do fine. :)

@afreerobin
You are welcome to reserve! ^^ The FCs will do nicely.

@Anonymous Miss
You may reserve.

__

Yay! I can't wait to see everyone's characters. :3

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Whew. I'm done with Lumina. I hope those characters start coming in soon! If everyone gets their characters in really quickly, we may be able to start by Monday! Though I'm probably dreaming... But dreams can come true. :3

Also! Feel free to be really creative with your character's power. I'm very flexible, and as long as your character has a fair amount of limitations and isn't TOO overpowered, I'm sure I'll accept them! Also, feel free to make an NPC. It could be a sister or a friend, whatever.

EDIT: Oh! There are a few things I forgot to mention in the intro. They're minor, but they may clear up a few questions:

1) Since the hosts meet every 15 years, (judging by the looks of the FCs they don't look anywhere near thirty years old) this will be the first time they meet. It's very unlikely that they do know each other beforehand, for they live in different kingdoms, but it's totally fine if they've met by chance in the forest, swamps, etc. by chance.

2) Barely anyone knows who the hosts are except for the hosts themselves... And the King, of course.

3) When Yeyene's host (Avarine) sent them forward in time, she sent them to a hospital. They met each other in the hospital, and eventually became friends. So the 'character relations' category only counts for the Scientists' Reality.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:12 pm

It saddens me to say that Anonymous Miss has failed to get her character in on time. If anyone has any friends that may be interested in this rp, point them here!

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:08 pm

I am tentatively interested in Zellyiun's host. I only ask if it's alright to use pictures of a character I commissioned myself? Obviously I wouldn't have any GIFs but I had Leland in my mind for the "scientist reality" and Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue for the Kingdom Reality? I realize it's not a 1 to 1 comparison so I wanted to make sure that was fine before officially reserving o:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Fine with me. ^^ Your spot has been reserved!

___

afreerobin has past her/his reservation time as well, so Roxex's host is open as well.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:34 pm

Thanks a lot! I have something of a busy week (so I might need an extension), but my WIP should be up sometime tomorrow!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jorxio on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Howdy there. I'm new around these parts and I believe I'd like to start here. Wanted to reserve the spot of Roxex's host. As of the posting, I''m gathering the Face Claims and symbol.

I'm banned from his shop on Drury Lane. Apparently pie-fights aren't acceptable.

I hate people that always seek my attention. With their loud sighs, and complaining.

"Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on 'til I die?
Am I wrong cause I wanna get it on 'til I die?
Get it on, 'Til I die.
Get it on, 'Til I die.
Y'all - Y'all remember me.
(I like the way you die, boy.)

Jorxio
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!