Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Really quick, guys

a topic in Fiction Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Really quick, guys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:13 am

HEY Fiction Based users! Really quick, I ask that you look over the RP's that have not been touched since last year! I've read through most of them and there are some great ideas! I don't have time tonight, but TOMORROW I'm planning on doing some MAJOR ROLEPLAYING! So if any of you want to help me out, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post!!!!! And I'm talking about the things that are just ideas, or only have a couple of posts specifically! I want this to be the BEST branch of the forums, and I know that with your help, IT CAN HAPPEN!!! xD

Afterthought: I sound like the Head Cheerleader at a High-School Pep-Rally.... -=kills herself=-
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Really quick, guys

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HareFire on Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:52 pm

ummmm hi, I'm interested!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HareFire
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:18 pm

I could help out. I say create fiction based rps people really are dying, or just really want to play. (not that I'm trashtalking the currant topic) I had a halo rp on a different site that lasted until I just started screwing with it. I won't do that here of coarse, but I might start it again. As far as existing ones go, take 'em. Create a story for the topic in your own image. Just pick one you can write for, and post away. If the GM is still on the site, let them know you want to continue that story, or restart it.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shalynn on Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:40 am

Depending on theme of course.. but i might be interested :)

Shalynn
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:41 am

Sweet, guys.. xD I'm trying to make this thread in the forum one of the best! [Because I'm sucking up. xD] So any help is appriciated.

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.