Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Really?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Really?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:59 pm

Really?

Because I beat both Superman and Goku in a one versus two match, with my eyes blindfolded, and one hand tied behind my back.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:24 pm

Really?

I once took over the world, only to be stopped by my time-travelling self and coerced into giving up my nefarious ways.
Again, by myself.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ragdoll on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:07 am

Really?

I have four sexual organs to digest and create sperm.
to the times I'm seething with hatred, to the times I'm blind with love, fucking
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx f c k i n g ,
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxf c k i n g ,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshhh*t sta*n *:・゚
"(insert wise quote here
continuation of wise quote)
"
(person who said wise quote)

x
x

The Ragdoll
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The DSM XXVI on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Really?

I ate three hundred pounds of ice cream in one sitting.

The DSM XXVI
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chromium7 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Really?

I AM three hundred pounds of (sentient) ice cream, and have successfully typed this message.

Chromium7
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellfire on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:12 pm

Really?

I painted the White House. It was supposed to look like the national flag but because I did it at night I used the white paint pot for everything on accident.
Every action has a reaction...

Hellfire
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valaxia on Sun May 28, 2017 12:43 am

Really?

I am an all powerful genie in hiding.

Valaxia
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Really?

I'm turning you into a dog as you read this.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby faceclaim on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Really?

I was valedictorian at my high school. Twice.

faceclaim
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:01 am

Really?

I hunt down valedictorians purely to cover them in custard. Twice.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AryanGwynD on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Oh really?

That's so cool and curiously I hunt copious amounts of mustard to put on my salad, more than twice

AryanGwynD
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzie Pizzie on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:59 pm

REALLY?!?
Not to brag or anything, but I invented a time travel machine, and went to Thomas Edison's time period and helped him invent the electric light bulb. That is true, by the way. I wouldn't lie just to win a game...
-Izzie Pizzie (Iz Piz)

Izzie Pizzie
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!