Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Really?

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Really?

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Taking a nod from our good friends at SNL.

Post an image, or a screen clipping that you think deserves the..."REALLY!?!" Factor.

Cheers, "Blues" and "StrawberrySoda" you guys have earned the "REALLY!?!" Factor.

Or brag about yourself in a ridiculous way.

They say I have the voice of an actor, a nice and tender baritone that will make girls swoon and collapse after hearing my voice just once.

Next user: Really?

Next user: You know...I've jumped the Grand Canyon using a jetpack composed of milk and mentos.

Bad examples, probably because I don't brag about myself too often...I'm a very, very, very, modest person.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Re: Really?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Really?

I can hold my breath for 19 seconds!
Going for pure and noble but sassy always wins out.
Life is too short to waste it being ladylike.
Fantastic! Sonic screwdrivers are cool.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Really?

I defended the planet from a robot alien invasion using only a wire coat hanger and a half filled gallon of milk.

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Really?

I walked on the Moon two decades prior to Neil Armstrong.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Really???

I won the Nobel Peace Prize for saving the human race.

I prevented the world from ending December 21, 2012.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pasteashen on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:08 am

Really?

I once knit a sweater. At the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

Pasteashen
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby viper45 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:11 am

Really??

I once circumnavigated the globe in seventy nine days!!
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish" - Euripides

viper45
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:54 am

Really now?

Well, I was in President Kennedy's car when he was assassinated, rest his soul.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Really?

You all have accomplished some awesome things!

I meanwhile have won a thumb wrestle against a 10 year old that I babysit often. Well really it's the firsttime I've done so... He has beaten me everytime before today.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Really?

That's quite a feat.

My forefinger...launched a thousand ships.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Really?! That's quite amazing!

I can hop on one foot for thirteen seconds!

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:04 am

Really?

I managed to launch a nuclear strike on Winterhold and explain it off as a weather balloon to the Moot... despite them not having any!

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 am

Really?

There was a point in time where I (not to mention the rest of us) didn't exist.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Really?

I broke the Gordian knot before Alexander the Great did.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Really?

I tripped over the cord of a cordless phone.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Really?

I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Really?!

I just did a push up for the first time ever! But now my arms really hurt.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Really?

I once lifted a city bus! Well, it was more kind of like pushing it. With the driver inside. And the engine running.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Really?

I got the pizza boy to give me his number without even telling him my name. (Now I can call my brother anytime)

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpenserRex on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Really?

I was secretly head of the Bush Administration.
Squiggle Bopper

SpenserRex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!