Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rebirth

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Matti smiled after killing the foolush ninja.He would capture Naruto and do what Atkatsuki could not. "So we Capture Naruto if we get a chance and what would you consider an opening to capture him?He said seeing Miu glare darkly at him."I won't rush it but what do you consider an opening"He asked?

Hokage's office
Naruto looks'at Konohamaru"What are we going to do boss?"Naruto smiled"I've started a team called Tentou to get info about Kataki"He said "I'm going to call a meeting with the council so we can discuss the problem but I've been thinking of calling a meeting between all the Kage's since people fear the possbility of a new ninja war."Konohmaru nodded"Whatever you say boss"He said leaving
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:05 pm

Angel grabbed the kunai that loked funny and tied it to her special kunai that she made herself. Angel placed a ruby in the small hole that was built on it and threw it to the air. Angel then made her hands signs and the kunais exploded making a rose in the air. " Let' s move now that Naruto knows where we are right now he also know that his kunai has been destroyed" she said as she looked at Miu
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Gouki watched on as Ryoji tried to preform the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan but he kept messing it up all he ways doing was smashing his hand in to the hard ground over and over again. There was a small pool of blood where Ryoji kept hitting, His hand was broken but it didn't even seem to bother him. Gouki just kept watching thinking of what was to come he could taste war it was so close and he would once again be able to fight. He could remember all the wars he had his hands in he lived for them and no one was more feared then him on the battlefield. He would cleave through Ninja with his bear hands, The feel of cracking bones and torn flesh. He could remember the faces of every person he has killed remember every move they made when he fought them.

Ryoji pounded the ground blow after blow it seemed he wasn't getting the right amount of chakra to preform the them move. Ryoji then felt a moment of of calmness wash over him and everything slowed down. He could feel the chakra build up just enough he quickly swung his fist down towards the ground as hard as he could. The ground where he hit shattered under the force of the blow his hand went right through the floor. A split second later the ground around him started to crack and an explosion of charka came up around him from the under the ground. The explosion ripped through wooden dummies around him like tooth picks the splintered and shattered in to dust. Ryoji pulled his bleeding and broken hand from the rubble as sweat rolled down from his forehead.

Ryoji looked over at Gouki for a sign of his approval, Gouki looked back at him and nodded his head. 'Come lets go and get something to eat...... I got hungry from watching you slam your hand against the floor for three hours." Ryoji wrapped his hand and followed Gouki out of the Dojo.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Sighing Miu pressed her hand to her forehead as she bit back a snarky reply. "If you see him down, if you see him hesitate in any way at all...I want him out and in our posession. There's no way he'll ever work for us on his own, his demon will have to be removed." She looked at Angel , "send out your pet so we have more cover and let's go."

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Miika was just about to fall asleep when once again Kink bothered her. He was pawing at her leg anxiously. Miika sighed then sat up. "I know, I know. No ditching work." She stood up. The ferret stood on his hindlegs and she picked him up and set him on her head. She quickly ran to where she was supposed to be meeting her team members and saw them walking in the distance. She sighed and walked up lazily. "You guys decided to ditch me?" She called to Miu. "Does this mean I should've kept sleeping?"

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:33 am

Matti looked at Angle destroy the funny looking kunai.Matti looked at her"Yeah let's go "He said walking a bit faster although he wanted to fight Naruto.Matti smiled he loved to annow Miu."If I see him down good I can take out Naruto anytime anywhere"He said smiling"I'll beat him bring him here and take his demon myself"

Hokage's office
Naruto smiled he knew there location one of his special kunai had been detected.He turned to look at his assistant Konohamaru"They've been detected send some Anbu black ops to capture them"He said Konohamru nodded"Okay boss"He left to find the anbu black ops telling them to go to the location of his kunai.Ten Anbu black ops left konoha and moving at great speed headed towards Miu,Matti, and angle.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Moonspark on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Noriko looked back at the path she'd just walked, which traced around most of the village. She hadn't found a single ninja that appeared suitable for the position, which was a sad conclusion to come to at this point. She sighed and kept walking foward, entering into a place she hadn't been to before. Noriko continued her search, finding some people that had some good qualities and, like before, others who obviously lacked talent. She kept looking up at the sun, tacking her time. She remembered about having to take whoever she found back to the Hokage's office to be tested, which might take a while. Her eyes fell on a pair guys, who appeared to fit the mold. With a hint of hope and excitement she walked up to them.

"Um excuse, do you have a few seconds to spare?" She asked,looking up. Standing by them made her feel really short.

Luna Moonspark
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:18 pm

The Akuma Clan ninja watched as this women walked through there village they knew that she was most likely looking to hire ninja. But still they all kept a close eye on her as they trained.
Gouki and Ryoji were on there way to get something to eat when a women approached them she seemed to be from the hidden leaf village. "She must be here to hire soldiers." Gouki thought to himself. Gouki being much taller he saw the girl before Ryoji, Ryoji didn't even see the women until she walked up to them. She asked them if they had time to spare Gouki nodded his head and asked. "Are you in the village looking for a few ninja to hire?" Ryoji didn't want to stare at her he was very shy towards new people especially a women he also never really like to talk to much.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Naruto sighed this was nuts so Kataki wanted his tailed beast which meant they might come to Konoha to try and capture him which meant the citizens of konoha could be in danger. He thought about going on an S mission to go stop Kataki.He could leave Konohamaru in charge but still without him the enemies might attack.He sighed he needed some fresh air he was going to go out for a walk and find Noriko maybe she might have found some strong warriors by now.He leaped out the window off the hokage's office landing in the street.He began walking towards Noriko's location.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Moonspark on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Noriko nodded once in response. "You guessed right, I've been looking around all day and so far I haven't found anyone yet. Would eaither of you by any chance be interested?" She asked, looking from the man to the boy. Noriko hated when she had to go around like this, randomly asking people she didn't know. It made her feel uncomfortable, but being a ninja wasn't about being comfortable, it was about getting the job done, right.

Luna Moonspark
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Gouki shook his head and grinned his jagged teeth shining in the sun Ryoji just stared as her feet not really saying much. Gouki looked down at the girl and said. "Your timing is perfect Ryoji hasn't been on a assignment for a few weeks. What would the mission be and how much will you be paying?" Gouki asked, Ryoji looked up at him then at the girl she was looking right at him so he quickly dropped his head again looking at her feet.
Last edited by Big Boss on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Naruto was moving through konoha leaping from rooftop to rooftop. He was near Noriko he entered he place he hand't seen before. He smiled now walking on solid ground he saw Noriko approach two boys. He smiled approaching Noriko and seeing one boy ask a question. "The mission is top secerete the pay is also top secerete first I need to see if you have enough skills for the mission if you could demonstrate that would be nice"He said

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Miu somehow called a blank expression to her face as she looked at Matii. "If you even think for a fraction of a second about leaving the team to go off own your own I will hunt you down and kill you myself." She began to turn and having second thoughts faced him again. "And don't prove yourself foolish enough to challenge me now because I will just save time and end you now." Though the young Kataki leader knew that he simply enjoyed pushing her limits it wouldn't be in her best intrest as leader to appear weak. She looked at Miika as she approached. "As much as I would love to know all about your life and whatever you deemed more important then being on time I have another job for you. I need you to visit the Akuma village and aquire some...'extra help'. If you can find him I would prefer you search out Gouki. Give him my name. He knows I'll pay well"

Miu caught the sent of the hunter nin that had been sent by the Hokage. "We need to move I'm tired of playing games. I want to press Naruto's buttons before we take him in. Best way to do that is to take out a couple of his precious villagers."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:02 pm

((BTW we are in the Akuma Village.))

Gouki looked it seemed to be the new Hokage approaching he hasn't seen the new Hokage since he killed Tsunade. Gouki had a brutal fight with Tsunade many years ago she was the only women to ever stand equal ground with Gouki. She was so strong that he had to use the Shun Goku Satsu on her destroying her heart. He was to be made Hokage but he didn't wish to take such a seat of power he would rather stay on the battlefield. So with out filling the spot he left it empty this person must be the new Hokage. The man then spoke to him Gouki looked down at the man and Said." Your very young for an Hokage you must be extremely talented. If you wish for Ryoji to demonstrate his powers he will first need a suitable partner perhaps the girl?. Ryoji lifted his head to look at the women again. This time not with the eyes of a shy boy but those of a killer. "She will do fine Sensei." Ryoji said.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Matti saw Miu's blank expression how.He was upset that he couldn't just go kill Naruto but he would wait he would get his chance he hoped. Matti smiled"I won't leave the team I might need the team to take down Naruto"He said with a smile as he reached for a kunai prepairing to attack Miu but he stopped"Fine your so strict Miu loosen up a bit"He said smiling he loved to push Mius limits. He looked over at Miika."Hey who's this Gouki guy he sounds pretty strong.

Matti turned to see the hunter nin sent by Naruto. "Thankyou I was tired of playing games long ago"He said smiling"Press Naruto's buttons that will be fun'He said as an anbu charged Matti the latter took out his own blade clashing blades with the anbu.Matti did a kick the anbu grabbed his stomache as Matti charged to slice him in half.

Naruto looked at Gouki he seemed powerful he got a bad feeling from him he didn't know why. He didn't trust him the other guy seemed to be a shy ninja he doubted he had any real skills for a team such as Tentou.Naruto looked up at Gouki"Thankyou I would like to see Ryoji demonstrate his abilties.Yes Noriko will be a suitable partner"He said smiling he saw Ryoji the look in his eyes had changed.Naruto looked at Gouki"Well anyway my name is Naruto what is yours?

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Gouki held out his pointer finger to shake Naruto's hand and said. "I am Gouki leader of the Akuma clan welcome to our village. We are a Village of warriors we live for war and battle those who have enough money or hard enough assignments come to us for ninja. We sometimes offer are help as long as we see the mission is a hard enough challenge. I would like to worn the women though, Ryoji's fighting style is extremely dangerous. He can not control how much damage his attack do because of the demon that resides in side of him so please take caution when fighting him and whatever you do do not let him hit you in the head." He then looked at Ryoji and said. "Ryoji be careful with her understand."

Ryoji nodded and said. "Yes Sensei." he held out his broken bloody hand to shake hers before they started to fight.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:32 pm

Naruto looked at Gouki hold out his pointer finger to shake Naruto's hand. It's nice to meet you Gouki"He said"I am honored to be in your village as is Noriko"He said he had heard the name Gouki before he didn't know where when he arrived back at his office he would search his files to see if he had any info on him."So you enjoy hard missions"He said that was definetly something needed for this mission yet he didn't trust them. "So Ryoji's fighting style is extremlly dangerous because he can't control how much damage his attack does because of his demon"He looked with a demon that sounded kind of risky.He approached Ryoji"I can't allow Ryoki to spar with Noriko his fighting style sounds dangerous instead he will spar with me"He said smiling.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Miu let a small smile slip through as she responded to the suggestion that she 'loosed up'. "I can't do that and you no very well why." As the hunter nin caught up to them she growled. "Let's make this quick." She began to fight then useing only her blade seeing no reason to use up chakra. When one of the ninja grabbed her arm she allowed him to twist it behinde her simply gaining leverage to flip over him and kill one of his partners before shoving one of her katanas at an angle into his back.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:20 am

MiikA watch the fight lazily and then finally spoke up again. "I'm being ignored for showing up late? Seriously, if no one speaks up I really will go back to sleep." She smiled. "And you guys want number two in command, 'sides Miu, here, don't ya?" She laughed, stroking Kink's head. Keep ignoring her and she would leave and go to that perfect spot in the shade again. She glanced up, sparingly looking into the sky. It was pretty enough to fall asleep in a instance.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:29 am

Matti smiled seeing Miu let a smile slip.He looked at her"Come on yes you can I know why really?"He said joking around as he did some handsigns" Water realese Giant vortext jutsu"He said sending a strong column of water at two anbu the water enveloped them and watching the water pull them away."Two more down"He said doing some handsigns doing pheonix flower jutsu sending multiple fireballs at the anbu burning some of them.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!