Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Reconnecting

Reconnecting

a part of “Reconnecting”, a fictional universe by JustBeingMe.

Five years ago a group of ten new High School Graduates go on a camping trip, only a storm blows in and four go missing never to be found. Now, their back, they haven't aged a day, and there is something strange about them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reconnecting”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reconnecting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustBeingMe on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:31 pm

ImageImageImage

Hello, So this is my second Roleplay on this site and I really hope you like the concept. To reserve a character please fill out the small code below. In it you will find that you will need to give me a GIF of your FC, your FC's name, Hex code, the place in the group before the incident (This will be under Position and examples are the prankster, the goody goody, the geek, the bod boy.girl, the punk, the shy one, the sporty one, the weird one, ETC ETC.) If they are one of the Returned or one of the Reconnecting (Called type in the code below). their age at the time of the incident and their age now.

Keep in mind I like even numbers of males and females and the amount of positions open that way I dont have to turn anyone down.

Code: Select all
[center][img]GIF PLEASE[/img]
[color=#033e22]❃[/color]N A M E[color=#033e22]❃[/color]FC N A M E[color=#033e22]❃[/color]HEX CODE[color=#033e22]❃[/color]
[color=#033e22]❃[/color]P O S I T I O N[color=#033e22]❃[/color] T Y P E[color=#033e22]❃[/color]A G E 1[color=#033e22]❃[/color]A G E 2
[color=#033e22]❃[/color][/center]

Jax WalflowerIain De Caestecker#1f679c
The Shy OneReconnecting1823

Verona GraysonKatherine McNamara#ae1a09
The Sarcastic OneReturned18N/A
Last edited by JustBeingMe on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustBeingMe
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Reconnecting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:19 pm

Heyo, I'm Cas! I'd like to reserve a returning four spot?

haley wood cole sprouse #2D0370
the quiet one returning ( water ) 17 : seventeen N/A
Last edited by InakoUchiha on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustBeingMe on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:50 pm

Reserved :) And just so you know (because i forgot to add it above and I need to) the Returning have 'skills' over the four elements so my girl (Verona) has Air. As soon as possible I would like to know Haley's :)

JustBeingMe
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:59 pm

I edited the reserve.

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 pm

JustBeingMe; Hello there again! Love the concept of this roleplay. :)

Savannah JonesFreya Mavor#FF4000
The Bad GirlThe Returning (Fire)19N/A

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustBeingMe on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Reserved :) Its nice to see you as well, glad you are joining!

JustBeingMe
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello, I hope this is still opened. I'd like to reserve two characters please.

ImageImage
Govianni SangJasmine Sanders3E3883
The Smart One Reconnecting1924

Amadeus SangBoo Boo StewartE800000
The Hyper One Returned18N/A

They are adopted siblings obviously.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:03 am

Hello there, again. I was one of the people from the League of Legends RP that took a bad turn. I'd like to return and hopefully get some writing done! I'd like to join, please.
❃Junko Tanukana❃Hirari Ikeda❃#5a002d
The Weird One❃Reconnecting❃17❃22

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Hey! Both your RPs sound interesting, so if this is still open, I'd like to reserve!
Astrid BerkowiczEbba Zingmark6CD2B3
The Lively OneReconnecting1621

Thank you ^^
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!