Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Red Vs. Blue Blood Gulch

Red Vs. Blue Blood Gulch

a part of “Red Vs. Blue Blood Gulch”, a fictional universe by Waterboyr.

This is a roleplay of RoosterTeeth's famous show Red Vs Blue, in blood gulch after the old teams are gone. It is a comedic pointless war of two teams. No one usually dies because they aren't very good at their jobs.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Vs. Blue Blood Gulch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Red Vs. Blue Blood Gulch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Red Vs. Blue Blood Gulch"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Red Vs. Blue Blood Gulch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Omg I am so excited I love rvb I have an oc I'll put her in now
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Awesome, glad to have you! You seem experienced and I can't wait for this to grow and become hopefully amazing.

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 10tanksonawall on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:47 pm

I'd like to reserve the red captain
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4206431/ I write Fanfiction. It's actually not that bad.
I hate being the last person to post before a pause. I always feel like everyone's looking at my post, wondering how the hell they're supposed to respond to it.

10tanksonawall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:17 am

Sure, apply and you can become captain. Though the other red could get mad... Anyways you can come in on a pelican and be replacement for the old captain. You can have yellow, solid red, or maroon armor.

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:09 am

Hello! Robin's sister here. My dummy sis fell off her horse so she's in a sling. I hope two or three days of inactivity are okay.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:58 am

Yeah that's fine, she's hurt ic anyways... XD
Thanks for telling me, that helps a lot!

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 10tanksonawall on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Ugh, sorry I haven't subbed a character yet, life caught up to me. Will put one out quickly.

Edit: So, if this RP's motto is "Then Hilarity Ensued", I have a fun way to introduce my character into the RP...

10tanksonawall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Oh... too late I already did... Let me delete my post...
Anyways you can do it however you want.

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:01 pm

This sounds like a REALLY good idea for an RP. Lemmie get a piece o' this!

Edit: Okay, one thing though (I know I just came here and I'm already complaining-and I'm very sorry for that). You guys are supposed to be damn-near AWFUL soldiers. Not get in knife/sword fights and shoot grenades out of the air soldiers. The reason why people are stationed in places like Blood Gulch are because they can't fight worth shit or they simply cannot do things like follow orders very well. It's difficult to write someone that sucks that bad but always remember: 'No one usually dies because they aren't very good at their jobs', not because they are all too damn good at their jobs.
And by the way: Alien weapons don't show up unless they are found-with the exception being sticky grenades, like in RvB's 1st season. That is the reason why Tucker's sword was SO valuable to everyone.
I'M~ SO~RRY~~! I'm not trying to be a dick or anything-I'm just trying to make it more accurate to the Red vs Blue story basing! ;-;

And question: Are we going by Halo 2 guns only, or can we have weapons that are in the Halo universe earlier? Because I wanted to give my character a DMR but I can give him a Battle Rifle instead.
Yyyyyeeeaaaaaah right, snake!

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:29 am

Captain Awesome your comment is right, but I was letting it go just for the beginning you know. You are completely right I just didn't want to yell at people at the beginning and lose my roleplayers. You can have any basic weapons form any of the games. No snipers, alien guns, and big guns are allowed.
Anyways yeah if people keep being awesome I'll remind them they are supposed to be stupid.

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:22 pm

Yeah-yeah, I can see that. That's fair.
Alright cool. DMR it is!

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:28 am

Hello I am back. First thing, sorry for being gone. Second, they do seem a bit skilled don't they. I tried to make Oliver weak, but I was afraid she'd get killed in the fight. <~> oops. But she will be all talk and less do from now on.

And while I'm here in the OOC can I go ahead and ask who's everyone's favorite red and blues are? Or the freelancers if you prefer them.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:21 pm

If I might make a suggestion - When in doubt...run. X) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9sAT13EcyU&t=3m57s

Favorite Blue: Uuuuuh~Church
Favorite Red: Sarge
Freelancer: York, by far.

Edit: Is that Red Team dude still on or what? He seems to have disappeared...

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Okay for one thing, the other red is gone (so only one red yay...). Anyways, mathic the crazy strong guy is gone for now, has been for a while, so now we can act stupid.

Favorite Red: Lopez
Favorite Blue: Sheila... Or Caboose
Freelancer: Tex (I guess she's also blue team but yeah)

Okay I have a question for you guys.
Do you wish Tex was still in it? I seriously do, she was hilarious and added lots of funny and intense moments to the show. Carolina in my opinion doesn't bring as much.

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Tex was a very interesting character and, indeed, added much to the series. However, I see it the way Rooster Teeth probably saw it: The freelancer arc was wrapped around the story of Dr. Leonard Church and had basically everything to do with Tex. If you want to complete an ark like that, you really can't leave any loose ends tied and Tex, being mere shadow or imitation of someone that used to be real-as C.T. saw it-, was an obstacle in the way of the end in her character's very existence. You really can't bring Tex back and have it compliment the story in any way.
Carolina, on the other hand, is able to be around because, while her life was tied to the story, her eventual death is not. And, the main reason why she doesn't add as much is because what Texas brought to the show was mainly because of her story arc. It only really seems different because Carolina had a little bit less of a role in the backstory of it than Tex. Basically, in the end, you're just going to be stuck with a slightly different version of Agent Texas, the character that's pretty much her daughter and might as well be Texas before the her main story arc happened. The Blood Gulch Chronicles Tex.

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ky-Lin on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Hello, do you think y'all could stand to have another role player? I decided it to get back out into the world of the written word and well, red vs blue is fairly awesome

Ky-Lin
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:55 am

Ky-Lin wrote:Hello, do you think y'all could stand to have another role player? I decided it to get back out into the world of the written word and well, red vs blue is fairly awesome

Yeah! Sure. Just apply using the app I made. Anyways, could you be a red? We need more reds, because one of ours is inactive...

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Ahhh. Tex. She was a conundrum. Tex was an amazing character who, in my opinion, added much to the story. The whole series would of probably not happend if she wasn't there. Although you can hold the director responsible for that. But let's be honest, she wasn't real. A robot. A ghost. She was build out of the sorrow of a man who couldn't let his true love go. And that part of the show is wrapping up. They are in a real war. And as far as we know, none of this has to deal with her.

So yes, she could come back, and I wouldn't mind cause I love her. But I doubt that will happen. Church spent a long time away waiting to find her. Now he has the others, and his 'daugther' to look after. We're going into a different part of what Church does. One without the woman he lost.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:41 pm

afreerobin wrote:She was a conundrum.

You forced this upon yourself.

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!